Chapter 3: Love at First Sight

And The Story Begins...........
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sinb P.O.V

I feel like the whole world stops for a while. How can be a person that looks so attractively gorgeous? OMG! I couldn't stop starring at her. My heart started to goes dugundugun, palm getting sweaty, stomach flutters and adrenalin hits me.

Inhale, exhale.

"Sinb, please calm yourself down. It will be too noticeable to others later."

"Hi everyone. I'm Kim So Jung, a newcomer. I'm really excited to be a part of this class and about making new friends. Please take care of me. Thank you." she smiled and bowed her head. 

No response.

................................. 

Her smile slowly faded, replaced by a shakiness in the knees, damp palms and heart palpitation. 

Not even a single clap or noises in our class. So they pretend they have not seen or heard anything  what the girl spoke infront of the class or more likely pretending not to pay any attention towards a new student again? I shook my head in disbelief of our class prank. When they are going to vanish this old and childish prank? This prank was started since in our 7th grade until now. As i looked around before my eyes landed on her, i can see Yewon still flipping her book at Eunha's place, Yerin looking at me with a smirk, Yuna pretend busy finding something in her pencil box, Eunha still searching her palaroid in my bag, Sana looking outside of the window, Nayeon busy pressing her calculator, Chung Ha did some cleaning at the back and the rest seems doing their own things.

She looks so tensed and uncomfortable standing infront of all those prankster. Why she, the goddess has to gone through this? Her redden cheeks of the embarrassment that we were putting on her. It's hurt me, you know. No. Correction. She must have thought that we were not welcoming her or dislike her. Clenching my fist and about to stop this childish prank. 

"Kids, you all were too over. You all might making her cry in her first day of school. Stop the prank. Let's put our hands together and welcome So Jung." Mr. Kang finally speak up. 

Everyone bursts out laughing and started to claps. Some shouting from the back.

"Welcome to Class 1A"

"It's a prank. We got you"

"So Jung, you got fooled by us"

"Don't cry. We are family now" 

"Sorry, So Jung ssi" 

She was so lost and confused. Tears almost rolling down her face. "So this was a prank?" she asked. 

"Yes". 

She felt relieved and she smiles again. 

Oh gosh. Her smile was glorious. Her only smile was enough to captivate me and making my heart beat rapidly fast. 

Without wasting any time as our 1st lesson going to start in no time, she being asked to sit on the empty seat at the back, just besides Nayeon. How lucky she is. Yewon walks back to her seat and found out my eyes were still stick on the new student.

"Eunbi, don't you think you were too obvious?" Umji asked and waved her hand in front of me. 

"Yes. I found it already. Eunbi, i know you won't do that to me. What a relief. Love you my friend." Eunha interrupt and hugging me without my realisation. 

I did not react. I was still in my own world until Yerin push my head instantly help me to get back from my senses.

"Ouch. Why you pushed my head? It's hurt you know." Glaring at Yerin with furrowed brow. 

"Asking you to come back to the reality. You were like a ert looking at a pretty girl with your mouth open. Almost drooling some more. So i need to wake you up before other people found you weird especially the new student." 

"Shut up." A bit annoyance i would felt when they were teasing me.

I could not concerntrate the whole lesson in the morning. "What happened to me? Why i'm like that today? I keep asking myself. It's not so like me. The picture of the new student when the moment she walks in to the class keep reappearing in my mind. I can't stop thinking about that seriously. Sometimes i took a chance to turn around and sneak peek on her but

Please log in to read the full chapter