Chapter 1 : First Day of School

And The Story Begins...........
Please log in to read the full chapter

Squatting down to reach the level of her roommate who are still sleeping. Lean closer to her ear and shout.

WAKE UPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

Shocked. Heart racing at abnormal rate. Jump out of the bed as soon as i can. 

"What the f**** are you doing?" madly shouted to my roommate. 

"Of course waking you up. Hey, you know what time is it now?" Today is our first day of school. Don't feel guilty for not going to class earlier. There are alot of pretty girls out there." Get ready yourself, sleepyhead. I'm going out first. See you later." answering with folded arms. 

After my roommate left. 

"Hello hello..Testing testing. Damn. Her high pitch of  dolphin's screaming almost damage my eardrum." 

"Mum, mum." calling her mum. 

I almost forget that i'm living in my dorm now. Oh ya. Let me have a short descriptions of the room that i will be staying for 3 years with another 2 roommates. The room occupied with 1 bunk bed, one single bed, 3 study tables and 1 bathroom. No kitchen as we are not allowed to cook here. No partying. We have to accept and agree to comply with dormitory's rules. I shall get prepare myself first.

After few minutes, coming out from the bathroom and done changing to my new uniform. One of the reason, i came here because of the uniform. I looks good in it. Ok. It is enough. I have to go now. (Flipping the hair, turn around to one of the study table, open a bottle full of lollipops, unwrap it and put in the mouth) 

It is beginning of March whereby the weather is still cold. Walking to the school. It takes 5 to 10 minutes walking distance to reach my school from the dormitory. Mostly students are walking. A few students are cycling. Reaching infront of my school entrance. SouM High School. Top 10 excellent school in Seoul. A higher percentage and opportunities to get into top universities. Most of the parents are dream off to send their children here. Walking into the hallway. You can see classes in one whole roll. My class is on the 3rd floor. Climbing up to the staircase. Searching for my classroom, Class 1A. It is just 2 classes away from the staircase. Entering inside, glancing around. There are alot of familiar faces. Only few new faces in my class. Disappointed. Walking to my seat. There is 1 girl already sitting besides me. 

Her name is Kim Yewon. My childhood friend and my roommate. She likes reading, a bookworm can be said. Mostly she will spent her time in the library. I think in these 3 years, she will read all the books here. You can see her with a thick glasses that she is wearing now. Definitely a top scorer. Yes she is. One thing i couldn't believe is she aware and sense what is going around her while she i

Please log in to read the full chapter