Dream

Jaechun (Drabbles)

This here's really vague. I have no idea whether you guys would get it or not, just that I dreamt of this in the morning. As in I woke up crying at whatever time of April 25, 2012. And yes, my dream involved someone really important to me dying and I don't know if the fic would do justice at all to how upset I felt knowing who died in my dream (and not that this should do justice to how I felt at all). It doesn't involve OT5, though. I just thought I'd make a story out of it just to calm my nerves...

--
 
I watched as Yunho struggles scribbling out a note. There had been a guest since early in the morning that he was so intent playing host to. He liked the guest, if I'm not mistaken, and the guest had given him his number along with a small gift. They knew each other from before, I could tell, and as I woke up from quick a nap to avoid guests like I usually do, I just watch how the ballpen consecutively stumbles out of his hand. Seriously? Writing a note down with his number and the important details took him so long? I could understand his nervousness, but in all actuality it weirded me out how he entertained his guest, Changmin, very very well when in fact he was tied to Junsu, and he is my best friend.
 
I walk downstairs soon then after helping Yunho out in scribbling the note, much to my disappoint of his inability to. I just reckon starting my car's engine just after his informing me that he needed to drop Changmin off somewhere and I needed to drive for a certain reason. Halfway to our destination, he tells me to stop and he mutters something that just made my heart stop.
 
"Jaejoong. Has Yoochun called you? He hasn't called since yesterday."
 
And then it hit me. Where the hell is Yoochun!?
 
I couldn't quite get any words out of my mouth. I stare at Yunho and from time to time Changmin as I looked over to my shoulders and captured each of their expressions. Changmin was dumbfounded. He's a mere guest and it's not like he knew anything. at. all. I just looked at Yunho longer then, expressing disagreement as I shake my head 'no'.
 
"Can I borrow your phone? It'd be more convenient that way. I asked him just yesterday to help me pick-up my car near his office."
 
And I do.
 
And the next thing I knew is that I was back at the house with Junsu and Yunho talking the matter to me over. I didn't know what to say. I suddenly just went mute. They just told me that Yoochun is in the hospital and is bound to die a day after. How should I believe that!? Yoochun hasn't told me anything! If at all, he would have. He should... must. We love each other, after all. If at all, he should tell me his matters face to face as to why everything had come down to this. I wouldn't take no reason at all for him leaving me just like that.
 
I just then quietly cry my heart out as I sat in front of them. A tear trickled down my face and another and sooner or later I just realize Junsu wiping them all off. This. Cannot. Be. Happening.
 
.
.
.
.
 
It was just all a dream. All but one haunting dream. The worst dream in my 26 years living! 
 
As I wake up crying, I turned my back and watched Yoochun's peaceful form sleeping beside me. I watch his chest heaving up and down and I know that he's alive. That he's right in front of me and I am not dreaming anymore. Proof enough, as I held on to his right shoulder, he bats an eye and just almost smiles at me if not for him noticing the dried up tears on the sides of my face.
 
"Hey, have you been crying?" he asks, with his deep, hoarse bedroom voice.
 
"I just had the worst dream." I responded, clearly hiding emotions of the said dream.
 
"Tell me about it?" he asks again, pulling me closer into his arms as I bury my head in the crook of his shoulders.
 
I just shake my head in response at his neck and he knows better not to ask anymore.
 
But after a minute or so, I ask, "You won't leave me, right?"
 
"I won't," and he seals that with a kiss.