two

dripping. | mark nct
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"what a ing ." i blurt out whilst throwing my boyfriend's phone onto the couch after seeing hundreds of notifications from girls. i mean, i don't call him an for nothing.

"hey, babe. what happened?" he asks, sitting next to me whilst playing with my hair.

"nothing." i smile, pretending that i've seen nothing.

"oh, i think i got a call." he walks outside 
his flat. i switch the tv off and continue reading books. he would rather call other girls rather than having time with me, huh? how long since i hid my realisation of him cheating on me? probably a month now. he ever kissed my lips with his lips smudged with lipsticks, i don't know how can he be so dumb because boy, i am a girl and i noticed that. his scent isn't like his anymore. what a good way to cheat on your girl when you are dumb af.

not only that, we have ever gone to a club nearby together. when i went back to his flat, he was so drunk at that time, so i decided to drive him home instead because i was sober. i lay him down on his bed and found him called out other girl's name. he literally said that.

"jeyeon you're looking so pretty tonight." he murmurs whilst playing with my hair. he eyes were half opened. i was surprised when he called other girl's name. jeyeon your , i thought. i slapped his face right away. his phone was in his pocket so i decided to check what he had been doing all this time behind me. i unlocked his phone because he ever told me his pin but i never look what's inside his phone before because i trusted him, but now i don't think i can handle his bull. i left without him knowing and pretended i know nothing at all until now.

do i ever cheated? my workplace is surrounded with hot guys but, never have i had that kind of thought come into my mind because i used to believe we have built each other's trust. i still can't believe he cheated on me to be honest, because i'm pretty hot you guys would never believe that, but it's true. no, just kidding i have low self-esteem but guys often hit me up so.

mark has finished taking shower and now he's changing. sometimes i wonder if this relationship is worth fighting for. these thoughts come to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter