one

dripping. | mark nct
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"it's alright, hush..." he caresses my head with his right hand whilst letting his left arm lingers my body. i look up to him with my watery eyes and see those beautiful dark brown orbs. i see my reflection on his sparkly eyes. he is so beautiful. i wish i can always claim that he is mine. his warm embrace feels so secure.

he moves his two feet closer to me and tilts his head. he moves his fingers onto the back of my neck and places his lips onto mine. wait. why his eyes slowly turn into different colours like this? his grip on my neck tighten and his nails start to dip right into my skin. i am crying out for help and try to run but my legs cannot move at all. he suddenly disappeared into smoke. what is this? i open my eyes and find myself outside of my room. again. it was just a dream.

i try to get up. i rub my eyes as light of sunshine showers my face. it's already morning? i see my mum looking at me in confusion. it's been three times since i found myself waking up outside the room. my back aches so bad because of the cold hard floor.

"are you okay?" she asked.

well, i don't know? on these three nights i can't sleep properly so i'm currently being so dependent with sleeping pills. i leave the question unanswered. my mum enters my room and starts to clean up.

"sophie, what's this? sleeping pills? where did you get this from?"

"er... pharmacy??" i answered.

"you are still very young. you don't need this. try reading

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter