three

dripping. | mark nct
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"are you free?" i'm on my phone whilst packing up my clothes.

"yeah, why?" sarang is on the line. i wonder what she's up to in a morning like this, especially on saturday. she's lucky that i woke up earlier today or else she would just keep on sending unopened voicemails.

"i have something to talk to you." sounds urgent but i'm not gonna buy it. the last time she said that, she asked me to feed her cat whilst she was working.

"spill it."

"in person, hunneyyy..."

"i'm too lazy to go out, sarang."

"are you in your flat?"

"yea, why?"

"oh, THEN BRING YOUR LAZY HERE. WE NEED TO TALK." she just hung up. i wonder why i am her friend.

i finished packing and just walk my way to sarang's house. what is it that she even force me to go out of my flat on a hot weather like this? my cheeks need to rest, i need to rest. i can't hold heat very well during summer like this. i have walked several blocks and now i have arrived in front of sarang's house. her car is here so she must be here as well. i press the bell and wait outside. she comes out and greets me. her hair is untied which makes her hair glows under the sun.

"come in!" she opens the door.

"i walk all the way to here. what is it that you want to tell me?" she sits down at her living room and put her hand inside his bag, searching for something.

"i got one free ticket to go to the cinema." she hands out a ticket. i take the ticket out of her hand, it is titled crazy rich asians. i put the ticket inside my bag.

"that's what you wanted to tell me that makes me walk all the way here?" i chuckle. she shakes her head.

"not really." she manages to make herself comfortable on her seat.

"that's rare."

"well, you see... i don't know how to start this talk, but you know that i'm your best friend, right?"

"yea?"

"and i'm your only friend, right?"

"sadly, yea..."

"you would trust me, right?"

"... depends..." she gives me a glare.

"just kidding, yea, just spill it out."

"you know... your relationship with mark has eventually...become stronger and stronger everyday, and... and you guys... errr ... have bonded together and love each other so much.. but uh... i'm not gonna say this, but i'm gonna say this because i am your friend. i'm really sorry but he ... he has been cheatin-"

"yea, i know." i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter