Chapter 9

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

this is the other part for those who are waiting^^

don't forger to leave a comment,want to know what you think^^

_______________________________________


Sooyeon opened her eyes slowly because of the reflection of the sunlight that hit her face through the gap of the curtain that was slightly open, she rubbed her eyes, then she sat down and leaned back.

She looked around, confused, because she remembered last night she was in the bathroom locked from the outside and in the morning she woke up was in bed.

Why am I here?Who brought me here? That's what she had in mind

Clik

The sound of the door opening made Sooyeon stare at the bathroom door.

"You're awake?" Sooyeon did not answer, she looked at krys who had just come out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist and shirtless.

Krys walked toward the bed with hair still wet, the corner of his lips raised when he saw Sooyeon who was staring at him without blinking.

Krys put his hands on the bed then leaned over, he slightly tilted his head.

"Did you sleep well?"

"W...what.."

Sooyeon blinked a few times and then

"Kyaaa !!! ...." Sooyeon shouted above her lungs, she took a pillow.

DUK

DUK

DUK

"Yah !! ... yah !! ... stop it !!"

DUK

DUK

Sooyeon continued to hit krys with a pillow as hard as she could, she even stood on the bed and started to hit krys head.

"You ert !! what have you done to me !!"

"Yah !! stop!! I'm not doing anything!" Krys covered his head with both hands, he tried to grab both of Sooyeon's hands who brutally hit him.

HAP

Krys jumped on the bed, he grabbed the hand of Sooyeon who wanted to hit him again with a pillow

"Stop!!"

Sooyeon looked at the krys, with the breath running down, the pillow in her hand had come loose and fell to the floor.

Krys with disheveled hair holding both Jessica's arms.

"Let me go!" Sooyeon struggled.

"If I let you go ,you will surely hit me again!" said Krys, getting tightened the grip on Sooyeon's arm.

"No, I'll kick you!"

"Let me go!" Again Sooyeon struggled, until Krys released it, making Sooyeon fall.
Sooyeon grimaced as she looked up, after which her eyes widened to see something in front of her.

"KYAaaa!!!" Sooyeon quickly closed her eyes.

"Why do you love screaming so...AARRGG !!!" Krys panicked, covering his groin area, his head turned to the left and right to find his towel.

apparently when Sooyeon hit him ,Krys didn't realize that the towel he was wearing was sagging.

Krys dashed down and ran into the bathroom.

"Stupid guy,I hate him, I really hate him!!!"Sooyeon shouted in her mind with her hands still covering her eyes. .


 Two months later


Krys entered his room and Sooyeon, his face looked frustrated due to unfinished ual desire,
Krys want curse his grandpa for sudden return, destroying his intimate session with another woman, but he did not, because he still loved his grandpa.

"How pathetic you are," said Sooyeon mockingly, making Krys glared at her sharply, but that did not make Sooyeon dread to continue taunting a Krys Jung.

"Your hands are still functioning? Do it with your hands, go to the bathroom, but remember, don't be too loud, or grandpa will hear you" Sooyeon giggled with amusement.

"Shut up! There is no history of a Krys Jung doing self service!" Krys walked into the bathroom and slammed the door slightly.

Sooyeon giggled walked toward the closed bathroom and knocked

"Hey! Don't take too long, do it with your two hands"

"Ugh ~ shut up!" Shouted krys from the bathroom.


"That woman has really dropped my pride, self service? no way" He muttered

"Damn," krys cursed, feeling the pain in his groin made him more frustrated.

He walked towards the sink and turned the tap, washing his face.

"Damn, damn, damn it"

Krys placed his hands on the sink, looking down at his swollen groin area.

"No, don't do krys, don't do that" krys tried to hold back his desire not to touch himself.

He again washed his face, making the white shirt he wore so wet. Krys opened his shirt quickly and threw it away.

His breathing rushed, Krys closed his eyes for a moment, then he walked towards the shower and turned it on, letting warm water wet his body that was still wearing pants.

A little hesitant, krys let go of his belt, lowered the zipper and pulled out his hard manhood.

"Don't"

Krys closed his eyes tightly, his trembling hands touching his own manhood.



Outside Sooyeon giggled, reading a novel that had no comedy, it was clear that she was laughing at Krys who was still in the bathroom.

CLIK

Sooyeon cleared , tried to hold back her smile, saw krys coming out of the bathroom, staring at her flatly.

"What?" Krys did not answer,
He walked to the cupboard
take pajamas.
Then, he returned to the bathroom.

"Omo, did he really do it? Self service?" Said Sooyeon to herself.

The answer is no, krys didn't do that, he really refrained himself from touching himself, he was a tough guy, trust me ^^

 


Sooyeon took a bolster pillow then put it in the middle of the bed to be a barrier.

"Don't try to break this barrier or I'll kill you!" Warned Sooyeon with narrow eyes staring at Krys who was about to climb into bed.

Krys snorting
"Commemorate yourself" Sooyeon ignored, she covered herself, her back to the bolster.

Likewise krys, he covered himself almost covered his head and turned his back on the bolsters, they slept back to back, but in the morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter