Chapter 6

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krys frowned at sooyeon from top to toe.

"Are these your best clothes?" Krys asked, staring at Sooyeon.

"Ne, why?"

"You ask me why? Aiisss jinja, what are you using? This is like your mother's old clothes?"

"Eoh, this is indeed my mother's old clothes, how do you know?"

"It was very bad," he said, looking frustrated. How could not, Sooyeon wore her old mother's dress that was old-fashioned and it didn't even match what krys was wearing right now.

Krys wore a white shirt and he matched the red suit, while for pants krys chose the black one.

"Come on, now come with me" Krys pulled Sooyeon into his car.

"Yah !! slow down a little"




They arrived at a famous beauty salon in Seoul.
Krys got out of his car as well as sooyeon.

"Salon? I think we will meet your grandpa?" Said Sooyeon confused.

"You think, I'll take you to see my grandpa with your old school appearance"

"What's wrong with my appearance. Even though these old clothes its still worth using" Krys just rolled his eyes hear Sooyeon's words.

"No need to talk anymore. We'd better go in"
They enter the salon. When they enter a salon worker welcomes them.

"Welcome to Baeuty Salon"

"Where is irene nunna?" he asked

"Ah..nona bae is inside. Wait a minute I will call her" answered one of salon workers and krys just nodded, krys then sat on the couch near the glass followed by sooyeon.

"Woah ... this beauty parlor is so luxurious, this is the first time I've come to a place like this" said Sooyeon as she admired the interior in the salon
Krys did not answer that he only read magazines on the table.

Soon a beautiful woman came to them.

"Krys? You don't usually come here. How is your grandpa?" Said the beautiful girl
Krys stood up.

"Grandpa is fine, I'm here because I want to be able to dress my girlfriend"

"Girlfriend? I don't know you have a girlfriend" said Irene confused.

"Well ... it's a long story."

"Hmmm ... okay. I will make your girlfriend be more beautiful than this until you won't turn away from her" Irene said then she pulled Sooyeon to sit in front of the mirror.

"I entrust that to you nunna"



Irene starts cleaning face of sooyeon and starts dressing her up. After finishing Irene starts looking for clothes that are suitable for Sooyeon. Irene seems to think then turns to Krys who still faithfully bows his head while reading a magazine.

 ah,it  looks like red will match

Then Irene took a maroon dress and told Sooyeon to enter the dressing room.

Irene and salon workers were amazed when she saw Sooyeon who had come out of the dressing room.

"Perfeck" Irene said

"Krys will definitely be fascinated to see you"

Sooyeon didn't answer, she just smiled shyly.


"Yah..krys don't just look at the magazine. Look at your girlfriend"

Krys looked up he didn't even blink when he saw Sooyeon. It's sooyeon so beautiful?

"Otte"

Krys realized then cleared his throat.
"Not bad" kryd answered ignorantly
Irene pouted and turned to Sooyeon.

"You know, your boyfriend is not romantic, I hope you are not bored with him"

"Ah ne ..." Sooyeon answered curtly

"I'm not romantic because it's disgusting unlike your stupid bear"

"Yah !! ... don't say my bear is stupid, you're the one who is stupid"

"We better go, grandpa is waiting for us"

"Convey my greetings to grandpa"

"Arrasso"


♤♤♤


In the car the atmosphere is quiet there is no talk or sound of music. Only krys who focus on driving and sooyeon staring out the car window, until they finally arrive at a fancy restaurant.

Krys was able to see if his grandpa had arrived because indeed his grandpa sat near a transparent glass. Krys could also see if his grandpa knew of his arrival.

Greb

Krys holds Sooyeon's arm when she gets out of the car.

"I'll go down first. Wait in the car." Krys then got off the car. Krys turned to the left side of the car and opened the door for Sooyeon.


"Come on, put your hand around my arms"

"Why?"

"Just do it"

Sooyeon obe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter