Chapter 10

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyeon has always been an obedient daughter for her mother, she always granted her mother's wishes, whether it was requested or not, Sooyeon would always give it, even though it had to take longer, like last year, Sooyeon had to save a few months from the salary she set aside to buy her mother had a new scarf, because the old scarf was worn out and had holes.

And now, her mother is asking for grandchild, there is nothing wrong with her mother's request, but now it is impossible, how can she give her mother a grandchild when the marriage she is having is only a contract.

Their marriage is fake, they don't even love each other, all sweetness and affection are just acting, nothing is genuine in their relationship.

And now Sooyeon is rethinking, why did he agree to undergo this contract marriage, she should be able to think about it further, if she does not want to disappoint her mother, for pretending to date Krys Jung, she can break the relationship and say if everything is over Sooyeon also blamed herself, what Krys said that night was true, all of this was her fault, if only she hadn't contacted Krys that night, they wouldn't be trapped in this complicated situation.

But Sooyeon also thought again, all she did was for her mother, someone who had given birth and raised her with lots of love and affection, Sooyeon would do anything for her mother's happiness, even though she had to sacrifice her own happiness.




Sooyeon massaged her temples, her head felt dizzy, when Sooyeon was about to lay down, someone knocked on the door.

"Who?" Said Sooyeon walked toward the door.

"Oh? What's wrong?" Sooyeon said to a maid who had knocked on the door.

"Sorry to disturb your break Miss, but Mr. Jung wants to meet and he has been waiting in his room," said the maid

"Grandpa Jung?"

"Ne, he said he wants to talk to you Miss" Sooyeon nodded

"Alright, tell grandpa Jung, I'll be there in a minute" the maid left after bowing to Sooyeon

'Why, does granpa Jung want to talk to me?' She thought

 

 

 

 


Sooyeon stood at the door of Jung's grandpa's room, she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly before knocking on the door.

"Come in" the voice from within said, Sooyeon opened the door slowly, the first thing she saw was Jung's grandpa sitting in his chair, staring at her with a warm and gentle smile.

"Grandpa want to talk to me?" Said Sooyeon walked closer to grandpa Jung.

"Ne, sit down Sooyeon there is something important that Grandpa wants to talk to you about" Sooyeon nodded, she sat in front of grandpa Jung.

"What is that Grandpa?" asked Sooyeon, she was nervous, her hands were sweaty and she don't know why.

Grandpa Jung took something in a drawer, an envelope and placed it in front of Sooyeon.

"What is this, grandpa?" Asked Sooyeon, she looked at grandpa Jung confused.

"Open it and you will know what it is" said Jung's grandpa, he then leaned back, staring at Sooyeon attentively.

Sooyeon took the envelope and opened it, her eyes widened in surprise.

"Don't think, I don't know what happened in this house while I was away, the servants here might obey and always obey Krys' orders, but they were more obedient to me, they all reported everything that happened while I was gone and when they said you guys always quarreled and sleep in different rooms, that's when I asked Seungyoon to investigate everything and what I found was really making me disappointed "

"I'm disappointed Sooyeon, but grandpa thought your mother would be more disappointed if she knew all these lies" Sooyeon looked down, she was unable to face grandpa Jung.

"Sooyeon ..._"

"I'm sorry" her voice trembled, this is what Sooyeon was afraid of, she knew one day the marriage contract they were going to break would be revealed, but she didn't know it would be this fast.

Grandpa Jung exhaled slowly, he was disappointed, really very disappointed, and hurt, his favorite grandson could lie to him.

"Sooyeon ..._"

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" her body shook, Sooyeon sobbed with her head bowed

"But please don't tell my mother" She was afraid that if her mother found out about this lie, her mother's health would again deteriorate.

"Sooyeon, calm down, I do not intend to tell your mother" Jung's grandpa said, he did not like seeing Sooyeon cry that made his heart hurt, he loved Sooyeon like he loved Krys, even though she had lied to him. But Jung's grandpa would not end the lie just like that , he already has a plan.

Grandpa Jung took their contract paper and tore it into pieces.

"There is no contract signed by you and Krys, your marriage is legally valid, you have sworn before God and I will not let this marriage end just because of Krys' stupid actions," grandfather Jung said firmly.

"Sooyeon" called Grandpa Jung, but Sooyeon still bowed her head.

"Sooyeon" Jung's grandpa once again called out, Sooyeon raised her head slowly, her eyes red from crying, her cheeks wet from h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter