Confused.

Are you really real?

"I DON'T LIKE THIS!!!" Minho was screaming after he punched Key's stomach.

He realized, he actually did the wrong way. Key only made a joke. Key was in hospital. Minho's punched really took affect for the stomach.

Minho went to hospital, where Key was there. Jonghyun, Taemin and Onew also went to hospital.

"Are you okay?" Jonghyun started the convo.

"Yes, I'm alright. Better ah~ Don't worry about me, pabbo...." Key made a joke (again)

"Not funny..." Jonghyun rolled his eyes

"So, what happened actually?" Taemin asked good question and all of them nodded.

"Hahaha.. you know, I have punched by Minho. His taekwondo's skill is going up. I can't help it." Key was laughing when answered.

All members were going to silence.

"Wha....what do you mean? Minho?" Onew finally spoke up.

"Yaaa~ what happened guys? Minho.. yes... Choi Minho" Key answered.

(flashback)

Shinee member was in Incheon Airport.. It seemed only Key Oppa brought his bags. One black suitcase and one red bag.

"Take care yo!" Onew wanted to hug Key but Jonghyun pulled Key first.

"You should be the man, bro. I hope you'll be nice guy at Paris." Jonghyun said the awkward convo between them

"Yeah.. but where's Minho? He can't accompany me? well..." Key's face was going to feel dissapointed.

"Maybe five minutes later.. Just wait." Onew answered and all members nodded.

---

"Aaah.. It's too long.. He woldn't come here" Jonghyun had already fed up. Key was bringing the things to check in first.

"I've to go in, guys.. Sorry about my faults to y'all I hope we'll meet again and I want Minho" Key answered and he waved to them.

"Have a nice flight!" Jonghyun, Onew and Taemin waved back to him.

ring ding dong... ring ding dong.. digiding ding ding ding ding... butterfly... Onew's phone suddenly rang.

Onew looked at the contact's name.. "Yuri"

"Yuri aah~ what happen? Key just left us and..... WHAAAT???!!!!! Seriously???!!!!!" Onew bit his nail and walked around.

All members kept asking why but Onew gave "hold on" sign as the answered.

Onew's eyes was going to cry and red. He finally couldn't keep his tear. He kept holding the phone and hearing Yuri's voice.

The other members had to wait and looked with thousands question of why and what happen.. Finally Onew closed the phone as the end call sign.

"What happen, Onew???" Taemin started to ask.

Onew could say nothing beside he had already been sad and felt frustrated. "Hey, who's calling you? Minho?" Jonghyun kept asking..

"Nope... It was yuri.. She said..."

"Yes?? She said what?" Jonghyun cut with the other question

"Minho has died. He... he... PABBOO!!!! AAAAH!!!!" Onew finally screamed with cry.

"HAHAHA... your joke were gravely." Jonghyun laughed

"I'm serious, STUPID!!!!! Yuri said it to me with sobbed voice. She wouldn't lie to us." Onew shouted to Jonghyun

"How...how come??..." Taemin asked with teary eyes..

"He had an accident.. serious accident he was on the way to this place." Onew said with sobbed.

Jonghyun covered his mouth with his hand and he looked at incheon's ceiling to keep the tear on the place.

"Now, we have.. to... go hurry..." Jonghyun said to others and Jonghyun took the car quickly.

and after they arrived at Minho's there, Taemin walked quickly and found Yuri was there. Yuri was crying and her eyes said "It is impossible.."

"Minho.. I want to follow you.. invite me please. I can't leave without you.." Yuri whispered to Minho's ears but Yuri just realized if it was no use. Yuri sobbed and kept looking at Minho's body in his case.

Yuri wore black dress and she then moved to her seat. Minho's mom, asked them to come in.

They nodded.. They can't cry. Too sad for it. For the moments, laughs and tears, happiness, also the angryness.

They have walked together so far.

==

Key was shocked and felt ubelievable "Really?? I really saw Minho!!! MINHO!!!!"

"Up to you, as you know he had already died... and sorry for lating to give you information." Onew answered it.

"These are my fault!" Key shouted and the other member looked at him and hug him

"But guys!!! I've punched with Minho... YURI SAW HIM!!!!!! I also saw him at that time.. please believe me.."

Key pleaded to them...

Half with believe and the other way was still felt impossible.

"Okay, we must keep an eye and search it!" Jonghyun as the leader at that time, decided it and nodded.

==

UPDATED!!! :D sorry lil bit longer :( busy day at school.. Do you like it ? :D kekeekeeke!! Thanks for subscribing and giving comment! Daebak! :D