Moron

Are you really real?

#nowplaying No Other --- Super Junior

 

Minho's body was freezing and he couldn't do anything except looked at Yuri and her FRIEND!

Yuri's face shown the happiness and Minho knew it wasn't the fake one. He got the heart-attacked make him anxious and jealous. He closed his eyes to make his feeling better and he took a long breath.

Yuri smiled and laughed even though it wasn't funny at all for Minho. Minho thought her "FRIEND's" joke was gravely.

"Oppa aah~~~ I'm tired you know?" Yuri said with her tiredness face

"It's okay dear, wanna drink cappuccino juice? It will make you fresh honey" He started to cuddle Yuri.

"Unfortunately, She doesn't like coffee. You should know her first, dude." Minho finally spoke up while he was standing

"Ah... Oppa... eng.. this is, Choi Minho.. my friend and Minho, this is Nickhun" Yuri started to introduce each other

Minho stared to him with angryness and Nickun finally realized if there was Minho in gym's room.

"Hi Minho, nice to meet you. Why are you here? I thought your house is the library." Nickun smirk envily to Minho

"hah.. making a joke? I thought your house was a bar with pink flamingos there." Minho responded with cruel

Yuri started to worry because both of them. Yuri then arbitrated them and blamed  to Minho.

"What did you say, MORON?? That was no funny at all. Nickhun is right you shouldn't here and go to the library as usual and study about your CHICK RESEARCH.. It maybe good way for you.."

Minho got the heart-attacked for the second time and he ran away left them. Nickhun hugged Yuri tightly and whispered "sorry dear..I'm so sorry for making this ttrouble"

Yuri nodded in Nickhun's hug. "Btw, how can that moron know that you don't like coffee." Nickhun realized and replay Minho's said to him on his mind and asked to Yuri.

"Molla....But it's true. I don't like coffee or something mixed with it." Yuri answered.

"Okay dear, sorry about unkwoning" Then they went to the Cafe near the Gym.

-------

Minho's face looked awful he didn't believe that Yuri would tell him like that. He felt he was such as . Minho whispered to his-self

"God please, I will try once again to make her happier.. don't bring me to your house, gimme the second chance." Minho's body was going to invisible if he made Yuri sad or angry.

He sat down at the bench, in front of his class. He worried.

-----

In the same time, Yuri with Nickhun, her boyfriend. They ate sandwich and as usual Yuri ordered orange juice.

While Nickhun was cutting the sandwich, he asked "Noonaa.. why you ordered orange juice? It's not good for your bound. Its too sour."

"It's okay for hers if she has already eaten the sandwich or carbohydrate. It will save the bound from the sourness." Minho suddenly there, behind of Nickhun.

Nickhun was shocked, so did Yuri. Nickhun suddenly punched him and Minho's cheeck turned to be bruise.

Taecyon, who was there with the others stood up while Nickhun was punching Minho. He withstood Nickun quickly. Jonghyun just got in there, did same thing like Taecyon to Minho.

"What the !! Why are you angry to me? It was right.. Let her drink it." Minho shouted to Nickhun and kept trying to reply Nickhun's punch.

"Hah.. why are you so talkative like a baby girl? Who are you? I'm her boyfriend" Nickhun answered while he was pointing to yuri.

"What did you say? "BOYFRIEND" just in your dream, from yesterday until now Yuri never forgets me!!!"

All people there were going to be silent..

"I meant, Choi Minho!! her... her ex! He will keep an eye on you and I warned you, becareful to treeat her He had known Yuri for a long time.. But you? You just have known her since the Cabi, right? I know Choi Minho has died but in fact, he's still alive." Minho stared at Nickun's eyes.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?? MINHO HAS ALREADY DIED AFTER LONG TIME!! HOW DO YOU KNOW IF HE'S STILL ALIVE???!!!YOU LIAR!!!! MORON!!!!! HE HAD ALREADY LEFT ME ALONE!! AND NOW WHAT? YOU SAID HE'S STILL ALIVE? IMAGINE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE" Yuri finally spoke up.

"Yul.. It's not true, baby..." Minho wanted to hug her but Nickhun pulled her to his arms first

".........."

Yuri sobbed and Nickhun hugged her tightly.. "Cry yuri..cry... let it out from your heart."

Minho's cheek was wet of tear. He couldn't see if Yuri sobbed like it.. moreover, with another guy.

Key looked at Minho's tear.. "Dude, c'mon.. move on.. many girls love you more than her." Key tried to cheer Minho up and Minho punched Key's stomach as the respond.

"Nice try Key but girl like her is IMPOSSIBLE to find out." Minho went away and no one realized if Minho's body to be more invisible.

========

UPDATED!!!! XD

wooow.. seems like Minho's goal to yuri will fail... What do you thnk?? Thanks for subscribing and giving comment.

I appreciated it :D