Oppa!!!

Are you really real?

#np Oh! --- Girls' Generation

 

Yul had back from Minho's house she came for the school. Its about 3 days since she has been sick, and her face to be the most innocent ever.

(flashback)

Yul was out from the bathroom and covered only by thick towel. Minho suddenly opened the door and...

Minho and Yul "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Minho slammed the door reflexly and his heart-beat went faster and faster.

Yul's screamed too loud made minho's ears went to die.

"Hey idiot! I'm bringing your dress now.." Minho shouted from the back of the door.

"how you got it?" Yuri asked while she was in the bathroom

"aaah~ that's not important... can... can I... can I come in?"

"yes. I'm at the bathroom right now"

Then minho came in with knocked it first "excuse me..." his face was red when he entered and put the dress on his bed.

"Okay I've put it on the bed.. You'll like this dress the color is black at least, your favorite." Minho kept talking.

"Don't be talktive aah~ yes thanks so get out" Yul repeled him

Minho nodded.

Yul opened the door slowly and slinked to the door and wore the dress. "Minho aaa~ let's go home"

==

Sunny was perfectly making Yuri shocked.

"Wassup? want to buy cream face?" Sunny was making joke made Yuri smirk.

"Yuriiiii!!!!!!! do you register yourself as the captain in the cheerleader?" Tiffany suddenly brought the poster the list of candidate of the captain

"WHAAT??"

"enough for screaming, chick.." Minho suddenly followed the conversation.

"youuu!!!! aaah !!!! I see....you...."

"YES!! let's do the exersice seems like you wanted it for a long time. Stop being selfish." Minho ended up with smile and waved his right hand that meant said goodbye.

Yuri shocked and felt W.O.W....

"how did he know it? I really want to be the captain at cheerleader it because Minho, my ex was a basketball player and I wanted to cheer him but since then.. I won't join the cheerleader so far.. but...."

==

*Oh! Reefrain*

Yuri was dancing when she turned back at the gym's door because someone was knocking.

and she waited to make sure if someone was really knocked or not. When she waited, the door was stopping to knock

and when she turned to her potition, Minho had already been standing in front of her.

"Minhoo aah!!!!~ My heart.... is.. omonaaa~~" Yul grabbed her chest that showed she was actually shocked.

"PPFFTTTTT PUAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! sorry.. I'm sorry.." Minho laughed and made his stomach hurt.

Yuri pouted at Minho... then Minho's face turned to be red.

Yuri didn't realize it and she continued the exercise, danced Oh! Minho looked at her and smiled once.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oppareul saranghae... ah! ah! ah! manie manie hae..

*BLAM!!!* "excuse me Yuri aaah~~.. how's your day, honey.. I heard you have registered as the candidate of the captain, don't you?"

"Hey oppa!!!~~ How are you?? I miss you aah.." Yuri then hugged him tightly..

Minho's eyes went bigger and realized "what did she say? "OPPA" ??!!!"

 

UPDATED!! KEKEKEEKE XD ah.. I updated this at 12:30 AM!! woowww~~ insomnia hit me O.o

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D