That Day--

Are you really real?

#nowplaying --- Hello - SHINee (play this while you're reading this chapter) :)

 

ding dong..ding dong....ding..ding..ding...

(laughs)

"that's so funny face. hahahhaa." yuri laughed with her gank include jessica, sooyoung and also hyuna.

Suddenly, something took attention, choi minho was standing with his uniform leaned on the corner of the building.

He once fixed up his glasses and his eyes were focus to the book that read. Yuri smirked envily and want go to Minho's place where he standing were.

Then..

"woah.. what is it? nerd book?" Yuri just burst her laugh out.

"Why you read this idiot? Look at you now, your looks is weird you must read like me. Fashion!"

Minho stared to her  "You must polish up your brain and heart first than think your fashion." Minho left her

Yul's gank showed their disappointed pout because Yuri couldn't say anything.

"Ah.. one thing!" Minho suddenly turned his body. "Your pouts are not cute anymore. see ya"

Yuri's face was describing if she shocked and she just left him and the gank to the bathroom.

--

She washed her face until her skirt was wet. She just realized how messy her face.

"Yur, no you can't.. no.. no" Yul was talking to her self and she looked at the mirror.

 

(flashback)

At garden weeds

"Hahaha!! NOOO!.. you're so naughty boy. The naughty boy have to be punished." Yul screamed while Minho was tickling her waist

"It was no use, baby.." Minho answered her and keep tickling.

"Oppa!!~ Please..hahaha.. give up.. I'm give up now." Yul's laughed was mixing with tiredness.

Minho finally stop it and controled his breath. He then layed up and Yul followed him

They looked each other and they were smiling. Minho started to touch her cheek and then move to chin and kissed her.

Yul's face turned to be red and shy and Minho was shy after he looked yul.

They smiled again and Minho hugged her tightly and whispered "don't leave me, baby.. please."

--

Two days after it, Yul's phone was rang she answered and suddenly her phone fall down.

She wiped her teary face and went to Minho's house.

After she arrived, her pupils were bigger because what she saw. Yes, Minho's body with faint.

She then hugged Minho's case and started to cry as loud as she could.

"NO MINHO!!! NOOO!! WHY YOU LEAVE ME????!

==

"That ing memorize why you always bother me like this?" Yul started to cry and wiped her cheek for the tears.

Then she suddenly feels dizzy and her body to be the weak and her eyes closed slowly. With her blurry eyes, she saw Minho's body was standing beside her and shouted for help.

-----

"Ugh.." Yul touched her forehead quickly

"You're now at my room.. My mother allowed me to bring you in." Minho walked to Yul

Yul was on his sofa and minho sat down beside her.

"You were at bathroom and I found you had already sprawled" Minho looked at Yul

Yul keep silent and Minho's face remind her about that memorize.

"Are you Choi Minho?"

"Yes of course? You forgot bout me? You're so cool. hahahaa" Minho answered with clapping his hands

"No! I mean, have you ever made some special relation to girl?" Yuri kept asking

"Are you kidding me? I've never crushed with someone. Why?" Minho answered

"Nothing." Yul's eyes was began to cry.

"Hey...hey.. sshh..ssh.. what's going on? Did I say bad to you?" Minho asked panicky. Yul shooked her head.

Minho wiped Yul's tear and hold her hands. "Okay, you must take a rest first and you can tell me later."

==

Yuri finally slept and minho carried her to his bed and tucked her body with blanket

"Finally, you found me, my baby.." Minho whispered to yuri.

 

==

What Minho said???? Is he really Yul's MINHOOO?? OR ....??????