~4~ First night - Chanyeol

Alphas - discontinued

Baekhyun is enjoying the great feeling. Chanyeol is carrying him toward bathroom, one arm under his knees and second under his back. Baekhyun's head is pressed on muscular chest of the alpha and Baekhyun is sniffling the nice scent of his mate. Baekhyun isn’t sure if Chanyeol will want him as his mate but he is silently hoping. Maybe he will be lucky and Chanyeol will keep him. Everything is better than being with alpha Lee pack.

Baekhyun, Luhan and Jongin were their slaves, abused by men every single night. Locked in the dark cold basement without being feed properly or treatment for their wounds. Baekhyun will better run away than being again. Chanyeol sees that the little omega is frowning and he kissed the spot between his eye brows. 

 

"What is bothering you?

 

Baekhyun cant look in the alphas eyes, he is too scared that Chanyeol will find out about his hopes. Chanyeol sits Baekhyun on the marble bathroom counter and chuckled because the omega's legs wont even reach the floor, they are dangling in the air. Chanyeol gently lifted Baekhyun's chin with two of his long fingers. Baekhyun is now forced to look at the alpha.

 

"What will happen with me now?"

 

Chanyeol patted Baekhyun's hair.

 

"What do you want to happen?"

Baekhyun is shocked because no one has ever wanted to know what he wants. 

 

"I would .... like to stay here."

Baekhyun whispered end of the sentence but Chanyeol heard it. 

 

"Of course that you can stay here. But first let’s bath you."

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun under armpits and easily lifted him. Baekhyun yelped in surprise and put his small hands on Chanyeol's wide shoulders. The huge white bathtub is starting to fill with crystal clear water and Chanyeol added bath bomb with citrus scent. He sits Baekhyun in the warm water and the small omega almost disagreed under the bubbles. Chanyeol is washing his body with wash cloth and then washed his hair. Baekhyun now looks much more better without blood, dirt and dry plastered on his body. Chanyeol lifted him again and wrapped him in his bath rob. Now he really needs to laugh because it is too long and Baekhyun is dragging hem of the robe behind him like a long trail. His hands completely disappeared in the long sleeves and Chanyeol lifted him again. He carries the cute omega in the kitchen and sits him on the wooden long dining table. He heated up a little bit of milk and poured it into glass. Chanyeol handed the glass to the omega and Baekhyun drinks the warm drink. Chanyeol is cooking stir fried noddles and when he is done, he put plate full of hot food on table in front of Baekhyun. He hungrily starts to stuff his cheeks and Chanyeol is watching him. He is glad that the omega loves it so much because now he needs to do not so pleasant thing. Chanyeol called Lay who is his pack's healer and carried Baekhyun back in his bedroom. They are sitting on bed and wait for Lay.

"He is going to treat your wounds, nothing bad will happen and i will be here with you."

 

Baekhyun nods but still isn’t sure. Another strange man is going to touch him. But Chanyeol will stay here with him and he wont let the healer hurt him, right? The man who introduce himself as Zhang

Yixing, for short Lay, seems nice. He opened bag full of some tubes with needles, cotton and bandages and put on thin latex gloves.

 

"It is okay if i touch you? Maybe it will hurt a bit."

Baekhyun nodded and Chanyeol wrapped his arm around the small omega's shoulders. Lay wetted cotton ball with disinfection and gently dabs the opened wounds on his back. One of them needs few stitches and Baekhyun starts to weakly whimper. Chanyeol's heart is aching and he Baekhyun's cheeks few times to soothe him. It works and Baekhyun is silently lying on Chanyeol's warm chest. Lay finished the stiches and covered it with bandages. Then he sees wounds around Baekhyun's and carefully smeared ointment between his cheeks. Baekhyun is asleep and he doesn’t care about Lay and Chanyeol who are fixing his physical wounds. Chanyeol swears that he will help Baekhyun to heal his mental wounds. 

 

Lay finished treating Baekhyun and then they tucked him under duvets. The omega has wound after whipping on his back and many bruises on his whole body and another traces after abusing. He is also underfed but Chanyeol will fix it soon. He will feed his omega the best delicatessen and soon Baekhyun will be chubby like the cutest puppy.