~2~ Omegas

Alphas - discontinued

Baekhyun woke up because of yelling coming from upstairs. Luhan next to him is still asleep and Baekhyun carefully sat up so he won’t wake him up. They always sleep together so they aren’t so cold but it doesn’t help much. They have no clothes and no bed, there is only one stinking blanket which is their bed so they are always cold. It is too thin to protect their frail bodies from the cold stone floor but it is better than nothing.

 

Baekhyun looks around the basement and sees Jongin. Jongin is squating in middle of the basement and rocks back and forth. His palms are pressed over his ears  and he is silently whimpering. Baekhyun watches him for a while and then laid down again. He is staring on the dark ceiling and listens Jongin's quiet murmurs. Jongin is the youngest of them. Baekhyun had the luck that he was sold to alpha Lee when he was almost twelve. Luhan was sold when he was fifteen but Jongin was sold when he was only five years old. 

The three boys are too tired to react when the door opened. What makes them open their eyes are the new scents. Only alphas have such strong scent and these two are completely new. One of them is like freshly baked bread with butter and the second is like freshly washed clothes. Everyone in the basement froze. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo weren’t excepting something like this. They knew that Lee is huge bastard but this is too much. Luhan and Baekhyun tried to protect their bodies with their hands while Jongin only rocks faster. 

"You are Baekhyun, Luhan and Jongin?"

 

The two omegas nodded while Jongin whimpered loudly.

 

"What is wrong with him?"

 

Luhan and Baekhyun looked at each other and don’t know what to do. They have never spoken with alpha, no one ever asked them, moreover these three men are new. Luhan coughed to find his voice and then spoke.

 

"He is broken, more than us."

 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol both smell the most beautiful scents. Even Sehun smelled them and came here. Luhan's eyes widened when he smelled the new alpha's scent. He smells like peaches. Luhan looked at him and gasped because the new alpha is so beautiful. 

Sehun sees the omega and feels like something is waking up inside him. He is staring on him and remembers his name. Luhan. 

 

"Hello Luhan. I am Sehun."

Sehun kneeled on the dirty floor and gently moves few hair strands out of his face. Luhan blushed when the alpha's fingers gently touched him and thinks that Sehun is probably dirty now because Luhan hasn’t had bath for long months. But Sehun doesn’t mind that Luhan is dirty because it isn’t his fault and moreover Luhan smells like a blooming meadow. 

 

Chanyeol is looking at the last omega. Baekhyun. The small omega smells like a cotton candy. It is so sweet and alluring that Chanyeol wants to the omega's body. The three alphas have already fallen for these omegas. 

Kyungsoo goes closer to Jongin and kneeled down. Jongin quickly scrambled away and cries. He is still murmuring something but Kyungsoo doesn’t understand him. Jongin smells like a honey and it makes him his lips as he is feeling honey on them.

 

"I am Kyungsoo."

Jongin looked at the alpha from between his fingers which are pressed on his face. His frightened eyes are following Kyungsoo's every move. Jongin knows that he is safe only with Luhan and Baekhyun. Beta servants and alpha are going to hurt him again, like a thousands times before. Kyungsoo decided to ignore the omega’s whimpering and goes closer. Jongin is hysterically crying, even the nice smell doesn’t calm him down. Kyungsoo Jongin's ear shell and cheek. The boy whimpered in submission and let Kyungsoo put hands on his shoulders.

 

"We need to go."

Chanyeol is already holding Baekhyun in his arms and started to go upstairs. Sehun lifted Luhan and goes behind Chanyeol. Kyungsoo needs to fight with Jongin for a while and then carried him upstairs too. Chanyeol found some clothes for the omegas but it is too big for their small bodies. Then they commanded that it is time to leave and every alpha takes one omega on their back. Alphas are in wolf form again and omegas are too weak to turn into wolfs. Alphas are running through the forest and the omegas are tightly holding on their fur. They are running fast but carefully to not harm the omegas more than they already are. Luhan is holding Sehun around neck and enjoys the fluffy grey fur. Baekhyun is holding Chanyeol around neck and buries his button nose in the silver fur. Jongin is almost passed out so Kyungsoo is running slower and two wolfs running close behind him are ready to catch Jongin. Kyungsoo is glad that his black thick fur is keeping the omega warm.

 

Chanyeol house is the nearest one. He shifted back into human form and carried Baekhyun inside. The two remaining alphas are running again and now it is Sehun's turn. He disappeared in his house and Kyungsoo slowed down. He feels that the omega is sleeping so he carefully turned into human and carries Jongin inside his house. The alphas are now standing in their houses with hurt omegas in their arms and slowly start to realize that they have found their mates.