~1~ Alphas    

Alphas - discontinued

 Alpha Kyungsoo wakes up in his big empty bed. He is sad that he has no omega to warm his bed and soul but he needs to focus on his pack. More than ten thousands wolfs live under his leadership in his pack so he needs to focus on his work as a leader. Kyungsoo took a shower and then got dressed. One of his servants came to inform him that alpha Oh and alpha Park are here. Today they are going to attack alpha Lee together. His pack is bunch of idiots who are only causing troubles. Kidnapping, robbing and destroying, that's all what they are good for. They are blood thirsty bastards and the three young alphas have enough of the troubles.

Kyungsoo, Sehun and Chanyeol take one thousand of their men and together they shifted into their wolf form. They ran into Lee's pack land and soon they are in front of his house. It isn’t so nice house as theirs and it hasn’t such good security.  Lee's men run in their wolf form toward the intruders but they have never practice fighting so they are soon dead. The three alphas gather around alpha Lee and discuss who will rip off his head. In the end Chanyeol as the eldest ripped Lee's head off. Everything is silent. Dead bodies are lying on the lawn in front of the house and inside the house. The three alphas go in Lee's office and opened the safe. It is almost empty but on the bottom are few red files. Kyungsoo opened them and inside are photos and documents about omegas. Many poor omega families sell their omega kids to alphas. An alpha then decides what will happen with his omegas. He can give them the worst jobs or sells them as slaves or keeps them as pack’s .

 

They are reading the documents and find three omegas who weren’t sold. Lu Han, Byun Baekhyun and Kim Jongin. The alphas want to save the last omegas of Lee's pack but where they can find them? Sehun cursed and goes to find someone who survived to ask them about the omegas and Kyungsoo with Chanyeol go to search in the house. After short time they found door leading to dark cold basement. They are prepared to fight because maybe some man is still hiding there. 

 

Yes, someone is really hiding here. But no dangerous men, there are the last three omegas of Lee’s pack.