Finale

The Day We Met
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's like a fad. Having a girlfriend was kind of a requirement for everyone in high school so Xiumin just went along with it and agreed to the first girl that confessed to him. It goes without saying that he didn't have any special feelings towards her, but since he agreed to it and she isn't too annoying he just keeps their relationship going. It's not like he has anyone in his mind anyway...


So when they are in the subway on their way home after school the wagons are usually full packed and Xiumin and his girlfriend (Jimin) have no other choice but to stand close, almost pressed against each other. Xiumin didn't mind the physical contact, since he was used to hold her hands and her being close all the time as well. Her shoulders touch his chest and she was busy staring down her mobile and writing all her friends. Even though he told her a thousand times to put her satchel in front of her or as for now; in between them, because for one he has to be an attentive and caring boyfriend, but also because he was actually a careful person  and didn't want to make it too easy for the thieves and he'd had to cheer her up in the end anyway and in order to prevent those bothersome things from happening to begin with he always reminded her, but today was just another day were she was confident enough that nothing would happen. In the end he always agrees to her unwise decisions since he simply doesn’t care enough for their whole relation and everything that evolves around it.

He also never made a move on her to kiss her or anything more, which is why they never did anything more than holding hands or from his side a halfhearted hug. Holding her in his arms definitely felt nice, she had a great body and always smelled like some expensive flower shampoo but it just didn't give him the satisfaction as a to when he had someone he badly wanted to hold in his arms and didn't want them to leave.


He emotionlessly watches her and quickly loses interest of the sight in front of him. A tired sigh leaves his lips and he looks around in the subway. The way too strong air conditioner gives a shiver down his spine and he tried to adjust himself in the crowded subway but while doing that he only bumps into other people. Just when the subway arrives in the next station it wasn’t apparently the best time to get comfortable on his spot…After apologizing and his girlfriend ignoring his actions the train starts moving again and he looks back up and apparently a guy has entered at the last station where they stopped a few minutes ago, because he was sure he didn't see that breathtaking handsome guy before.

 In fact he had to blink a few times, because he just couldn’t believe his eyes. The boy is only about 3 feet away from him but it was close enough for him to have a good look at the other’s facial features. Never before was Xiumin so happy to have perfect eyesight. The pretty boy had hazelnut straight hair and his bands were partially a little too long and slightly covering his eyes. It looked really cute. From seeing the noticeable glasses he couldn’t help but assume him to be clever and probably intelligent, but maybe it was just him wanting to be even more immersed into the man he’s staring at. It’s not like he had anything better to do with his unimportant girlfriend right next to him after all… It sounded crazy, but the guy just looked so handsome that the only thought that crossed Xiumin’s mind after staring at the boy for multiple stops, was that he wanted to become his friend. Or at least get to know him in an

Please log in to read the full chapter