18.

Dr. Song

"Im kind hearted but im also a b*astard. I talked her out of it. She convinced me to accept it. So there. I get to keep my a*ss away from jail and get into her pants when she reach legal age. What do you think i am! If it didnt happen, so be it. Take it that i am saving my some karma points." JoongKi shared with JuHwan. He's willing to help her out without any conditions. But ChaeWon insisted that there's no free stuffs in this world. She will hold onto her deal with him. "I am sure you will still want me by then." She was confident. Looking at the reports she brought with her, he scanned the papers seriously. His brows frown. The doctor from the hospital said accordingly to what's reflecting from her mother's test results. JoongKi explained to ChaeWon. "Now, lets try to make her feel comfortable as much as possible. You have to face the fact. It might be less than 6 months instead of 15. What she wants now is not gving you any burden. Do you understand?" She nodded in acknowledgement.   

Laying on his bed, his eyes fixated at the ceiling. 'Why did i agree to it? I am not a charitable person, not to that extend at least. Was i really tempted by her offer? It cant be. She's 17 for fcuk sake. Im 40! More than 2 decades. What am i thinking at that time....' His mind running in circles. He could not comprehend his own actions and drifted to slumber land shortly after. That night, he dreamt of ChaeWon. 

JoongKi's apartment alarm sounded. Letting out a sigh, he went to welcome the visitor. "Dont you have school today?" He asked when ChaeWon was not in her usual uniform. "I skipped. What we are about to discuss is more important." ChaeWon was given his address to talk how he's going to help her mother, how she's gonna repay his kindness back in 2 years time. Her cheeks flushed at that thought. "You should have tell me. We can meet after. This is your future we are talking about. Be serious o it." JoongKi sort of reprimanded her strictly. "Sorry, i will the next time." CheaWon's immediate apology made him stuck with words. 'At least she listens well...' He lead her to the dining area. 

"Your mother is unable to work. Her imunity systems, her form will deteriorates. Staying in the hospital only acts as a nursing home where there's nurses looking after her when she's not receiving her radiation or chemo treatment. Rentals, school fees, daily needs. Have you thought about it?" JoongKi listed out to her. He knew the answer to his question. "I'll work part time to sustain our basic needs and a roof, so dont worry these for me." ChaeWon said knowing well she has to stop school for a while. "I knew you would say that. Go to school. Leave the rest to me. You and your mom will stay with me. As and when if there's discomfort, you can leave anytime. I wont expect anything. Just stay here, there's enough room." JoongKi didnt know why he'd suggested giving away his privacy. But her situation left him no options. ChaeWon tried to turn down his generous offer but he was insistant. Stay or no treatment. Its obviously a threat by him.  

 ---------- 

"You are not kidding me Song JoongKi! Why?! You are not normal! This is definitely not you!" JuHwan exclaimed over what he's been told over dinner. "Do i look like im kidding? I dont know too. Its.. i just couldnt make a girl give up school. She's a bright kid." JoongKi explained. "There are much more unfortunate kids out there compared to her! She's lucky to have a very beautiful face and body which you cannot resist! If not i cant understand why. It makes no sense staying together. Are you sure.. you will not touch her til she's 19?" JuHwan continued his concerns. The boys talked about it for hours and came up to no conclusion on JoongKi's decision. "Just watch it dude." That was JuHwan's warning.  

----------

"Dr. Song, you dont have to get me anything. I will bring over the minimum from our place. You shouldnt be troubled any further." ChaeWon said as they met again, walking along shops that sells beddings, cabinets, etc. He called her. He wants them to live comfortably. "Proper bed. Not some floor cushion. Proper study table, i need mine frequently so we cant share. Dining table is for food, not to study. Clothes are to be hang not packed in boxes." JoongKi said as he went shops after shops with her. He's glad she's not as what JuHwan had said, a gold digger. She's very simple. While he goes for quality, she goes for the cheapest. "I wont stay long. Quality should not be the factor." He didnt like that she kept saying its a short term. But he knows well its not forever. JoongKi engaged some renovation works to make the rooms suitable for ChaeWon and her mother. They moved in. 

"Hello Aunty, I am Song JoongKi. I am a doctor. Dont worry about anything. Let me know if you are feeling unwell, i'll be right here. Rest here and get better for ChaeWon." JoongKi introduced himself when they met. Although on a wheelchair, restless and boney, he could see where ChaeWon striking features came from. Her mother was a beauty herself during younger days. 

"Thank you. Sorry to bother you. This useless me...." ChaeWon's mother teared, knowing what has been dealed between him and her daughter. But his kind gesture made her less worried. She felt his genuine concern. He looks cute too. 

"Thank you doctor. I dont know how but i am really grateful. We'll try not to come in your way." ChaeWon expressed her gratitude. She cannot believe there's such a person around. At times she wonders was it because he's really keen to get into her pants and was willing to wait til she's of legal age. Her mother might have gone to heaven by then. Does it mean she'll have to stay with him til then? It confuse her. Not wanting to think over the line, she decided to let nature takes its course. If he wants her, she will give herself to him willingly. Thats her promise, their deal when he agreed to save her mother, allowing her to live as long as possible. 

----------

Months into living together, it was peaceful. ChaeWon has not created any issues for him. The only matter they had was her mother's treatment. All treatment has been stopped as her mother's body could not handle the after effect. ChaeWon cried but came to understand its no use anymore and doing more only pains her mother mentally and physically. Taking his advice to let her rest peacefully was the best option. Many times, JoongKi had to carry ChaeWon to her bed when she slept by her mother's. Apart from handling her schoolwork, she's dilligently looking after her mother's needs. Not to mention, his too. She cooks. "This is a little of my appreciation. Please." No longer does he eat out along. He always had warm food on the table. 

Having her in his arms doesnt feel strange. Her light weight meant nothing to him. Its her soft yet toned frame made him feeling strange. Putting her on the bed, he brushed her hair off her face and tucked her in bed. He watches her sleep for a good few minutes before exiting. 'I can watch this face forever... . What is this again!' JoongKi has been having such thoughts recently. Many years without a girlfriend, he felt complete at the moment. His needs no longer require satisfaction from another. He handled himself at the thought of the girl next room. 'Im a p*aedophile, fcuk!' Recently, he'd been having mature illustrations of her. 

Not longer than a month later, ChaeWon's mother passed away peacefully. JoongKi recalled her words to him. "Please look after my ChaeWon. She may look strong but she's really fragile. Thank you..." ChaeWon had a hard time accepting that she's lost both her parents before reaching adulthood. Keeping agile by her mother's wake, her tears kept welling in her eyes. She was thankful for JoongKi's silent support, staying with her throughout. Her mother was finally rested beside her father. "I'll visit often, dad, mom. I miss you two so much..." ChaeWon's frame trembled. A warm arm came around her shoulder. "You still have me." JoongKi's voice was heard. 

----------

"Just JoongKi will do." He wanted her to change the way she calls him. Its irritating to hear 'Dr. Song' all day. CheaWon blushed. He's much older. How could she defy the basic manners. "JoongKi..." She tried once, she cheeried up when he gave a thumbs up at her. She has been thinking on her current situation. Now that her mother has left her, she could not see herself being a freeloader at his place. "I will find a place and move out soon. But i'll definitely come back here when im 19." She emphasied on the last sentence. "Why? Do you have a boyfriend already?" JoongKi snapped at her. It shocked her to see him pissed off for the first time. "Er, no. There's no more reason to stay here. I have been spending too much of your money and time. I am a*shame of that."

JoongKi calmed down after hearing her out. His reaction when he heard she's leaving surprised himself too. That tone was clearly jealousy. 'How is it possible that i will fall for a 18 year old girl?! Absurb!' He was in denial. "I have more than enough to get you through school. And i've promsed your mother. So, stay." That worked. She's not mentioned about moving out since.

----------

"How has it been going? Did you really not lay a finger on her yet?" JuHwan asked. It was their hospital annual dinner and dance. "No. Im a gentleman. Keep your dirty thoughts to your wife." JoongKi lied without blinking. Because he does not consider carrying her to her bed as improper. He had no ill intention then. Now that its only two of them in the house, he worries if he could hold back after this morning's incident. 

ChaeWon looked at the table clock. Its coming 12 midnight and JoongKi is not back. He's informed her about coming home late and not to wait for him. 'Why should i wait for him. Not like im his wife.' She shaked that thought away. Yet, over the months, they would wait til one another is home before giving the night a rest. Exception on days where he's on night shift, she'll see him in the morning. The clock ticks, her mind wanders. 'Song JoongKi... JoongKi... 41 years old. Still a baby face. Very handsome when he smiles. Extremly smart. Has a hot body. Has a....' Her face went red. It brought her memories when she accidently saw him in full glory. He did not use his bathroom, he used the common bathroom and have forgotten to lock it. She went in and ran out. She heard him called her name in such deprived tone. The rain shower on, his hand were gripping on his m*anhood. This image stored in her was unable to erase off. 

JoongKi was very sure that she heard and saw everything inthe bathroom. Her face was tomatoed when he left. She was trying hard to avoid his eyes. She was stuttering. Although the event was uncalled, he wished his bathroom was usable, he would not have made that silly mistake. But seeing her this embarassed, it makes him wanna more. She's too cute to be left aside. It has became a norm for him to j*erk off with her as his peak of satisfaction.