19.

Dr. Song

ChaeWon's phone kept vibrating, more than usual. It was getting on JoongKi's nerves. 'Who keeps messaging her?' He'd been feeling the anger when thought of her having boys chasing her in school pops in his head. He didnt like that. His assumption was spot on. With no worries, ChaeWon put all her time in school and activities. Her joyful and out-going personalities were noticed by many boys who have huge crushes on her. They'd admired her from far. They knew of her beauty and brain but was chilled by her aloof exterior. Yet now, she's all bubbly. It makes her more loving than before.   

"I'll pick you up from school later. Let's eat out." JoongKi suggested suddenly when she's about to leave home. She was puzzled but never gave too much thoughts on it. Having dinner together outside is casual, they's had many before. But picking her up from school is a first. JoongKi wanted to see with his own eyes that his concerns are uncalled for.

He parked his car, reaching earlier than the supposed time. His eyes flamed when he saw a bunch of school kids surrounding his target. There were mixtures of boys and girls. But one in particular had his arms hanging loosely around ChaeWon's shoulder. Steeping out of his heavily tinted Range Rover, he called out her name. "ChaeWon ah! Here." In sweaters, jeans and slip on, he looked like a university student instead of a early 40s man. Girls made excited gestures when they saw him while guys was intimidated by his aura. "See you guys tomorrow! Bye!" ChaeWon ran to him. Her thigh length pleated skirt made her long legs ever endless. He cant get enough of this sight. 'The wind is blowing her skirt everywhere. I can see her safety shorts... I need to pick her up more often...' He saw the boys looking at where he was looking too. He fumed. 

----------

"Any of them chasing you actively?" JoongKi asked over dinner. "We havent been on dates. But they have been texting me." ChaeWon took a bite of her food. The edge of her lips was stained with ketchup. JoongKi fingers went up to clean it. Her eyes widen when he l*icked finger and said."You're mine, you know that, right?" They have not touched on this topic. Not that she has forgotten but since he hasnt mentioned, perhaps he was not interested in little girls like her. Yet he did call her name when he's giving himself a h*andjob. And with this bold statement, its now all clear. "I know. I'll date only after we have settled our deal. I have not forgotten. In 3 months time, im turning 19." ChaeWon added. JoongKi did not respond after. They ate silently. 

Hearing her say to date pissed him off. His anger was evident. Througout dinner, he was frowning. The drive home was reckless. "What's wrong with you. Are you ok?" ChaeWon asked worriedly as she touched his arms to get his attention when they stepped into the house. "Im fine, just tired. Goodnight." JoongKi answered flatly and went to his room. Lying on his bed, he could not sleep. His mind is all about ChaeWon. From the first time they met til now, she's evolved. She's both girlfriend and wife material. She's a woman worth to be with. He was getting greedy. He wants to keep her by himself. 

Turning the knob of her room door, JoongKi stepped into ChaeWon's room. Her window left open, the chill air circulates cooly. His eyes searched for his prize item. Her comforter has been kicked off her bed. There she was, hugging the bolster he wished was him. Her sleeping shirt loosely hanging off her shoulder, the hem of it shifted up her tummy, her cotton shorts barely covering her b*utt cheeks, her exposed skin glowed under the moonlight. Her sleeping face so serene. 'When did i become so easily affected by you Moon ChaeWon...' JoongKi's rod reacted at the sight before him, a tent formed.

ChaeWon's eyes shot opened the moment her door closed with a click. Her heart trumping hard within her chest. Her hand tried to cover it by pressing pressure but it was no use. She was still awake when he came in. His scent lingered. She has long recognised his unique smell. She felt b*are under his eyes, knowing her state of slumber. She tried her hardest not to move when his fingers traced her leg. The tingles gave her goosebumps. Her eyes tightens when his shadow neared her face. "Dont date anyone else..." She heard him clearly. She touched her face when he'd caressed seconds ago.

----------

JoongKi came back slightly tipsy. His department had the monthly dinner gathering and he'd one glass too many. He's been racking his mind as ChaeWon's 19th birthday approaches. He can finally have her but after that she will leave him. He didnt want that. If he can refrain himself, she'll always stay with him. He was in a dilemma. The lights to ChaeWon's room was still on when he got home. It was pass midnight. She wasnt in her room. He found her on the couch. 'Why must you torture me like this all the time...' JoongKi scanned the sleeping beauty. 'What the.....' He noticed she was wearing his white shirt that was too big for her. 'Why...' His eyes trailed down her slender form. His breath hiked slightly when he saw she barely buttoned up. Her covered chest seen. The black material supporting her swell seems a little too small for her molds, they were almost spilling out. She shifted. JoongKi let out a holding air when he realised she has nothing but a matching p*anty to warm her bottom. 'You're not 19 yet. Dont tempt me like that...' He clentched his fist. 

He could have easily carried her back to her room. "Wake up sleepy cat. Go back to your room to sleep...." JoongKi fuzzed her hair. ChaeWon woke up at the several whispers and strong stench of alcohol. Forgotten her state of dress, she rubbed her eyes cutely as she sat upright. "Why are you back so late... And drank so much too..." JoongKi took in whatever she was giving him. The shirt on her dropped pass her shoulder, exposing one side of those grabilicious nicely supported molds. Her legs crossed, his eyes fixed on her hidden centre gem. "Why are you sleeping here?" JoongKi forced out. "Im worried. You've pass the usual time home after a gathering." CheaWon mumbled. JoongKi's heart skipped a beat hearing that. "Aaahhh!" ChaeWon shocked when JoongKi lifted her off the sofa in a bridal way. "Why are you wearing my shirt?" He wants answers.

It was then ChaeWon realised her mistake. She has been waiting aimlessly alone. She went into his room and sinked herslf in his stack of clothes where his scent lies. Unconciously, she removed her payamas and changed into his shirt. She missed him but she cant say anything. "I... I.... need a shirt for school play. Thought of borrowing yours." She came up with a lame excuse thats easily exposed. Her blushing cheeks made her so alluring. "In return, what am i getting?" JoongKi stared at her lips. His face inching closer to hers, ChaeWon was panicking. Before she could reply, she heard him say "this" and his lips met hers. She froze.

'So soft...' JoongKi made the move. He captured her lips with his. He'd wanted to stop after a peck. He couldnt. Every corver, every edge of her lips has been smooched. ChaeWon remained still. "Open your m*outh." He husked when his lips was blocked. JoongKi grinned when he was given entrance. His t*ongue searched for hers. ChaeWon thighens her arms around his neck when their t*ongues intertwined. He was gentle, he took the lead to guide her, he became merciless when she returned with her shy moves. Her first kiss was intense. She could hardly breathe.   

Sun shined onto her eyes. ChaeWon jumped up. She's in her own room, still in his shirt. She felt mortified by her attire. Her fingers contoured her lips. 'We kissed... He took my first kiss... His kisses are so strong... And i like it... What am i becoming...' ChaeWon slammed her body back to the bed to hide her cherried face. Knowing the next two weeks JoongKi will be on night shift, she felt less nervous.        

----------

JoongKi could not forget about their kiss. He's her first. Finally he's able to get a few days break after weeks of standby. Times like this where he needs to stay in the hospital, he missed her most. She did not text him, neither did he. Wanting to get the dreadful weeks off his mind, he decided to pick her from school and have a nice lunch together. He cant wait to see her. Its a non-school day, he didnt know. She did not tell him. He frowned. 'Where can she be then?!' Dailing her cell phone, he waitied impatiently. "JoongKi?" Her voice overpowered by loud background music.  

"Where are you." She did not detect the stern tone as it was too noisy. Their classmates made last minute plans to hit the themepark since everyone is not occupied. Since JoongKi was still busy with work, she agreed after several persuasion. They met early in the morning due to the long journey. Few hours with the thrill rides and scary ghost house, their bond was strengthen than before. ChaeWon was glad she agreed to this trip. It was late noon when they got back to seuol. The gang dragged her to the karaok center.  

"Sorry. What did you say?" ChaeWon left the room to hear him clearer. She caught his tone when he repeated. "Im at Music10. Are you off from work already?" She tried to distract him but it was not working. "Im coming now. Entrance at 5 mins." JoongKi said and hung up. ChaeWon bid her classmates and hopped into his car. His face was expressionless but she talked away nonetheless. "We went to the theme park. Its a last minute thingy. Since its a class thing, its not very nice to reject..." She did not expect him to ask the next,"Why are you in skirt? When did you get this set of clothes? Did the boy bleed their nose?" She was dressed in a off-shoulder top and skin tight skirt. "Its the theme. All girls wore like this. When i told them i havent got any, they lend me theirs. The boys? No. But we all had fun! How was work? Are you tired?"

----------

JoongKi eyes bleed red when he saw no safety shorts under her skirt when she bent forward towards the fridge to get some cold drinks. The chair hit the floor. Before she could turn, she was pinned against the fridge. "Why arnt you wearing your safety shorts? Did you want the whole world to see your a*ss? Is that your intention? You want the boys to ogle at you?!" ChaeWon winced when he held her arms roughly. "What are you talking about? You are making no sense! Dont treat me this way! I dont like it!" She stared back at him. She could not understand why is he so angry. "I'll show you what i'm talking about!" JoongKi used his frame to hold her in place. He circled her tiny waist with one arm while the other slide under her skirt and up the curve of her p*erky b*utt. ChaeWon squirmed,"They did not do this to me!"

"They will! Because if i have the thought to do this, they would have too!" JoongKi's respond silenced her. "Why? Why would you want to do this to me?" Her soft voice seems to clam him down a little as he circled both his arms around her. "You are beautiful, inside and out. I dont want others to see that. I want you all for myself. i want you to love me like how i am falling deep in s*hit for you.." It was a confession. ChaeWon beamed,"Have you ever asked me how i feel or who i like? I've always liked you JoongKi ah..." She too circled her arms around him. "You dont have to wait til im 19..." ChaeWon whispered into his ears. 

----------

"Love... you're gonna be late...." JoongKi kisses ChaeWon's face pecks after pecks in-order to wake her up. Fast forward, its been 3 years since that confession. Nothing happend that night. JoongKi as him, did not do any further damage to ChaeWon even thought she'd suggested so. He decided to take things slow and let it happen naturally. Its only when she's 21 did he officially imprinted her. He introduced her to his world gradually. He's kept his oath.

ChaeWon is currently a 3rd year university student, majoring in international law. "Your fault...!" Her voice muffed under his skin as she sought for his warmth. No longer sleeping in seperate room, he returned home after his duty. Periods like this when he's away, he feeds on ChaeWon immediately. Not caring whether was she sleeping or not, he needed her immediately. Thats was why she said its his fault. "I missed you. How am i able to resist...." JoongKi pacified her teasingly.