Chapter 16;

He's Not the Only One

[Your's]

He held my hand tight and squeezed it sometime. I smiled at him when he did that and he smiled back.

"Waa~" Jihoo said amazed and ran to the playground. I smiled, "Slowly! Don't run too fast Jihoo-ah, you might fall." "Have fun, son," Yoseob said and slung his arms around my shoulder. I looked at him and he grinned at me showing his teeth. "Wanna take a seat?" he asked. I nodded and he brought me sat with him on the bench. His arms still around my shoulder, I love it when he did that to me. I felt warm and love.

"Jihoo is so cute. I really wanna pinch him right now," he said and chuckled. I chuckled too, "You want to pinch my son? Here. Meet his mother first," I tried to punch him but failed as he grabbed my hands. I stopped laughing as I saw his expression turned sour. "I was just joking," I said awkwardly and let go my hand but he didn't let me. He stared at me and I looked away. Jihoo was still having fun at the playground.

"_____-ah. Do you really don't want me to be Jihoo's father? You really seemed like you don't want it to happen. You keep avoiding saying him as 'our son'. I don't like this," he said and let my hands go. I stared at him and let a heavy sigh.

"Oppa," I grabbed his hand smilling. He looked at me with raised brows. "Um?" he asked. "Mianhae. I didn't mean it. I'm really sorry. Here." I held his hand in my hand and squeezed it. "From today, I am your only girl and Jihoo as our only son. What do you think?" I asked raised a brow while playing with his fingers. He brightly smiled and beamed. "Hahaha~ I love you my girl!" he laughed and kissed my hair. I placed my head at his shoulder and he slowly rubbed my shoulder. "I love you _____-ah. I really love you and I can't tell you how big my love is to you. If I could tell you how..." he said and chuckled. "You don't have too. As long as I know you love me is already fine."

I then straightened up and sat facing him. He smiled and I opened my arms. "I want a big warm hug," I told him. He laughed and when he was about to hug me I pinched him in the arms and ran to Jihoo. Jihoo laughed seeing us running around the playground and he defence me from being attack by Yoseob. I laughed and silently I thank you to God for making me happy today. I hope this day will not stop and continued until the end of my life.

[Kikwang's]

I really wanted to forget you but I couldn't. Could you tell me how? I wanted to meet you today and tomorrow but I couldn't. _____-ah, why you make me like this? Why?

I asked the waiter to bring me one more bottle but he refused to give. I shouted at him to and threw the glass to the ground and grabbed his shirt. "I SAID ONE MORE BOTTLE. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" I yelled and he apologised. He took a bottle and slowly gave it to me. "Good boy," I said chuckled and when I was about to taking another drink, someone held my hand and drank it. "YAA!" "Stop it Kikwang." "WHO ARE YOU TO TELLING ME TO STOP?!" He punched me and I felt something on my lower lips. "I really don't want to do this but you asked for it." He pulled me up and brought me outside. My head hurts and I couldn't see clearly. I don't know who was he but I've heard that voice before.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?!" I asked and sat on the cold surface. He pulled me up but I shoved his hand. "You'll get sick if you keep doing this," he sighed and forced me to get up but failed. I chuckled and slightly closed my eyes. I could feel he was sitting infront of me, "Thank you."

"Thank you?" I asked wondered. He lightly get me up and put my arms around his shoulder. "Yep, thank you for making _____ with me." 'WHAT?!'

---

yay. lastly, I got the time to update ^^ !!!