Chapter 15;

He's Not the Only One

[Your's]

I unbuckled my seat belt and glanced at Kikwang before I opened the door. He smiled to me and held my hand. "I love you," he whispered in calm way and softly my hand. I looked at him and he looked back. "Kikwang-sshi."

"Shh. I know you'll love me too." He looked away. I heard he let a heavy sigh after that.

"Do you still want to stay with Yoseob?" He raised a brow. "I hope you'll forget him and be with me but," he stopped for a chuckle. "I don't wanna be a bad guy in your life... I know you had enough." I stared at him. His eyes was teary. I don't know why but somehow I felt guilty and sad. He sounded hurt.

He looked back at me and went closer. I turned my head away, I afraid he would try to kiss me but he stopped. "What?" he asked chuckled. "Why are you avoiding me like that?"

I shook my head. He then went closer and kissed my forehead. A tear fell from his eyes when he closed his eyes while he kissed my forehead. He then pulled back. He looked upwards trying to hold the tears. "I don't know why I'm doing this but... It's hurt here," he hit his chest lightly. I held his wrist. "Do you love me that much?" I asked with my voice crack. I couldn't see someone else hurt just because of me and this was why I didn't want people to worry about me or came in my life because they might hurt by me at the end.

Kikwang nodded. Tear fell from my left eye. I bit my lower lips. "I do really love you _____-sshi. Only you that I love."

I looked away, I know I might do the stupid decision in my life but I thought this was the best way for the moment.

---

A week later.

---

[Yoseob's]

Since I couldn't bring _____ with me last lunch with Junhyung hyung, I decided to bring her to dinner that night. I asked her to dressed beautifully because that night would be a meaningful night for the three of us. I planned to propose her that night but I didn't know if this gonna work or not.

I took a glimpse at my wrist watch and it was 30minutes more to go. I grabbed the key amd walked to my car.

I arrived at her house and Jihoo greeted me at the door. "Ahjusshi!" he yelled at me jumped to me. I lifted him and kissed him, "You smell so good, my son."

"My son?" Jihoo asked curious. I smiled. "My precious son." I added. He looked confused but he forgot it.

"Where's Umma?" I asked. He pointed upstairs, "Umma not done yet."

"Is it? So, we must wait for her." I patted his head. He nodded and we both sat on the couch.

"Jihoo baby! Is your Yoseob ahjuhsshi here?" I heard _____ yelled from her room and I saw her came down the stair. Our eyes met. She froze and so did I. She was... Beautiful with the red dress. So beautiful that I couldn't get my eyes off her.

She then smiled, "Yoseob-ah. You're here already." I nodded and walked to her. She chuckled when I held out my hand to her. "May I?" I asked. She nodded giggled and placed her hand on my hand, "Sure!" and so we walked out the house but stopped. "My son!" she said. I shook my head, "Our son."

"PRECIOUS SON!" Jihoo yelled beside me. We laughed and headed to the car.

---

[Your's]

Jihoo was clapping her hand cheering on us. I blushed on what was Yoseob doing. He was kneeling infront of me with the hopeful eyes. I smiled and looked at Jihoo. He looked so happy that made me touch. It felt good to see him laughing and jumping like that, really.

"Will you?" he showed me the couple rings. I chuckled with tears welled in my eyes. I don't know but I really wanted to wear one of it. "Umma, accept it!" Jihoo asked me. I smiled at him and softly his head. Why you looked like Yoseob sometime? He was getting chubbier these days. So cute!

I then looked back at Yoseob and before she lifted me and hugged me tight I happily said, "YES, I DO."

---

WEHEE (: !