Chapter 17;

He's Not the Only One

I chuckled and at the same time held my tears from fall. It wasn't me who you should thanks to. You should thanks to her for making such a great decision.

"I don't how to express how much I really feel thankful to you. I never thought that you let her go," Yoseob stood up and held his hand out.

I looked at him and to his hand. I didn't want to say much because I afraid I would say something that I shouldn't say. I got up and walked to my car leaving him at the cold night but I guess I fell to the cold surface as the pain emerge to my head.

[Your's]

I stared at the piece of paper for a long time. Should I make a call or maybe next time?

I took out my cell phone and dialled the number. I held it closer to my ear where I could hear the ringing on the phone. My heart beats faster than normally it does but I don't think it's a crime.

"Yobeoseoyo?" A voice answered.

I gasped and held down my nervous feeling. I really wanted to scream after hearing the voice that I really miss.

"Yobeoseoyo?"

"Nae."

"Who's this? Are you looking for someone?"

I nodded though I know the fact that we were on the phone. She wouldn't see me nodded.

I breathe in deeply, "Taeyeon unnie?"

"Yes? That's me talking. Are you looking for me? Who are you by the way?"

I bit my lower lips. Somehow I felt excited and wanted to scream but I didn't. I don't want to scare her.

"Yobeoseoyo?"

"Taeyeon unnie! It's me, __________."

"__________? Do I know you?"

A tear fell down my eyes suddenly. She didn't remember me.

"Ah~ I guess I dial a wrong number. Thank y-"

"YAA! It's you dongsaeng-ah?! Hold on! Yobeoseoyo? Yaa?!"

I laughed as she scream to me. "I thought you forget about me already."

"No I haven't. Why would I? I just being a little bit slow. Hahaha. Dongsaeng-ah. How are you? It's been a while you don't visit here. I miss you."

I nodded, I know. I should make a visit but my life wasn't as good as this before. "I'll try to-"

"Come or else..."

"Yaa! Yeah, I'll come."

"Yay! I'll be waiting! Bye." She ended. I sighed and threw myself on the bed. I'll think about it later.

[Yoseob]

"I follow."

"No, you don't have to. I'll bring Jihoo with me and you should continue your work at your father's company." _________ insisted.

I really don't get this girl sometimes. She was very stubborn but somehow it's making me love her.

I shook my head and reached her hand but she hid it away. She really didn't want me to come along and I don't know why.

"Why can't I come along?"

"Because your father needs you. It wouldn't be long. I'll be back after a week."

"Mwo?! A week is long! I'll miss you."

She let a heavy sigh and suddenly took my mug with her and then left me to the kitchen. See? How stubborn she was? She made me my favourite drink to convince me and now she left me without letting me finished it.

"Baby." I followed her to the kitchen. She was cleaning the mug.

"....." she didn't even answer me.

I grabbed her arm but she managed to let go. I stood and watched her cleaning the kitchen. She didn't even mind to look at me.

"Okay, only for a week? I can't stand living without my girl."

__________ paused with her work and slowly looked at me. I looked away and I might looked pissed but I really want to accompany her and Jihoo!!!

"YAAAY!" she screamed and jumped at me. She hugged me very tight that I couldn't have my breath. I chuckled, "A kiss?"

She pushed me and I furrowed my brows. "Even one? Aish, you-"

She suddenly kiss me without waiting me to finish my talk. She kiss me at the same spot where I've been doing the same to her but this time it's a kiss between two lovers. I love her. I really love her. I don't want to lose her again.