THREE - Good Night Minseokkie

Timeless Truth - Kim Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbyul press the button of elevator to climb to the 9th floor where Minseok's office located. The elevator arrived within a minute since there is nobody there. She ride in the elevator and press the button writes "9" on it and the button light up before the elevator started to move.

She arrived on the 9th floor and step outside from elevator. There are not many workers left since she can only spot a few of them. She walk straight and deeper into the space in front of her.

"Who are you and what are you doing here lady?"

Hanbyul heard a woman's voice from her back and she spin to see who. There stand a y woman in her mid-twenties. She wear high heels with short red dress that hugs all the curves on her body. Hanbyul look at her clothes before comparing two of them in her head. She wears high-cut skinny jeans, an white shirt with red tight-in t-shirt inside. She also wears sneakers on her feet. She is indeed a plain jane compares to her, a total princess.

"Ah, I am here to see the CEO. Are you perhaps a worker here? Where is the CEO's office room? I need to deliver this personally to him." — Hanbyul politely answer back and asks her another questions.

"Whatt? I am not a worker here. Don't you know who I am?" — The girl in red dress yelled at her.

Hanbyul flinch in scared manners. She silently shakes her head a few times indicating a no to her.

"I am an actress. My name is Eunbi but you need to call me Ms. Eunbi. And why you want to meet my boyfriend? Who are you and why you have his clothes?" — The woman who just introduced herself as Eunbi the actress yelled at Hanbyul once again.

"I...I...I..." — Hanbyul stutters.

Suddenly Hanbyul felt a hand on her right shoulder and another hand grabbing for the suit in her left hand.

"Go home Eunbi. You don't need to know who she is. Don't come here anymore."

Minseok suddenly comes and he drags Hanbyul out from the scene from Eunbi and brings her into his office room before locking the door after him.

"You can take a seat there." — Minseok said and he walks to his seat before started to type and focusing on the monitor in front of him.

Hanbyul just stay there for almost 20 minutes. She felt awkward but she must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter