TWO - Painful Reality

Timeless Truth - Kim Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok sit back on his chair inside his office.

"Haih~" — He sighs for the nth time already for today.

He just cannot get it right with his works right now and one of the actor under his company screw up big time and he doesn't want to explain or holding any press conference for that.

Minseok press the intercom on his desk and began to speak. "Haeyoung, come in now with my schedule." — He said to his secretary.

It didn't take Haeyoung that long to come when he heard the knocking sound produced from his office wooden door.

"Come in." — He commands while massaging both of his temples.

"Yes Mr.Kim? Why did you call for me? Do you want to check on your schedule or do you want to make any changes?" — His secretary, Haeyoung ask him.

"Yes please. Please empty my morning schedule for tomorrow and call actor Park to meet me tomorrow morning at 10AM. I am so sick of his new gossip. He screw up big time right now." — Minseok explain to his secretary.

"Okay Mr. Kim. Noted. But I want to remind you that you have a shooting on 2PM for the drama Allure Love. You cannot cancel that one. There are only a few episodes left before the filming wrap up." — Haeyoung reminded him about his schedule for tomorrow.

"Arraseo. I am going to make sure I will finish all of the shooting of that drama within this week." — He reply back.

"And also, emm boss." — Haeyoung hesitates to tell him.

"What is it Haeyoung? Just straight to the point with it." — Minseok look up to his secretary.

"Emmm. Eunbi the heroine of Allure Love aka your partner in that drama always come here to meet you. The staffs already started to talk about it since she treats your staffs harshly and been claiming you as her boyfriend." — Haeyoung try to be honest with his employer.

"I make it clear that I don't like her. And what is her point by coming here and said that I am his boyfriend? We are not in a relationship and we never will. A cheap girl like her is never match with my taste." — Minseok blabbers out of nowhere.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Hanbyul arrived at their house at 5PM sharp and she quickly key in the password of their house and enter the large space that she shared with Minseok for already three years. She sighs in relief when she saw there is no sign of Minseok already arrived first before her. She never knew what happened to her if Minseok arrived first before her.

Before reaching home, she bid Mingyu her goodbye and start to make her way to the supermarket to buy some ingredients to cook since their house already out of some kitchen appliances.

She then started to cook straight away without changing anything or taking a bath. Not long after, she heard her phone piercings indicating she got a call. She switch off the burner and walk to get her phone but her phone stops ringing. She continues to walk and she grab her phone to check who just called and seeing his name on the phone makes her panic. She quickly wants to returning the call but Minseok is faster to call her again. She breathe in deeply and slide her phone to the right to answer his call.

"Hello, Minseok-ah." She starts their conversation.

"You finished cooking samgyetang already?" He straightaway ask.

"I just finished it. Wae?" — She ask back.

"Can you deliver it to my office? I cant go home today. Oh and bring me new ironed shirt with jeans and my dark blue blazer. Don't forget my too and with my toiletries." — He delivers his command.

"Emmm, can I..."

"I accept no excuses Hanbyul. Come to my office right now!" — He shouted though his phone.

"A...arraseo. But let me get my bath first. I kinda stink and uncomfortable right now." — Hanbyul stutters.

"Make it quick. I give you an hour an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter