ONE - His So Called Secret Life

Timeless Truth - Kim Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jang Hanbyul scroll her smartphone lightly. There are barely any customer came to the boutique today and she already felt too bored now. Her working hour will be end in an hour and half more. There are still a lot more wayyyy to go.

She has been working on this boutique since 5 months ago. Nothing particularly interesting about her life from before or even now.

She graduated with honors in Construction field and it was really hard to find a job in construction field as a fresh graduate. People mostly want workers with working background to work with them. So that is how Hanbyul ended on this boutique as a part time worker.

The sound of her ringing phone wakes her from her day dream. She look at her phone screen an read the name saved in her contact before she decided to answer the call.

"Kim Minseok" was what her screen said.

She answer the call and his raspy voice echo from the gadget in her hand.

"Hello?" — She answer in hesitation.

"Come home early and cook for me today. I want samgyetang for dinner tonight." — Minseok's command pierced through her right ear straight to her eardrum.

"Emm, Minseok. Can I go out with my friend before that? I promised him that I would come to his restaurant today before going home." — She gracefully ask.

Minseok feels goosebumps hearing her grace and innocent voice that always make his inner wolf side wild but he shove it aside. How could such an ugly girl like her make him fall on his knees with the word "love" ? There is no way that going to happens. Never in million years. A handsome man like me is no match with an ugly fat girl like her.

"Hey! I give no with what you want to do outside!  All I want to know is when I'm back, the dinner is already set on the dining table!" — Minseok shout through the line.

"Okay Minseok. I will make it on time." — she fidget but she managed to reply back to him.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

"You're here Hanbyul-ah! I thought you will cancel our meeting again. Thanks God you can make it this time!" — Mingyu face lights up when he see his long time friend come through his own restaurant's front door.

Hanbyul smile to Kim Mingyu and took a sit in front of her friend.

"He finally let you meet me today?" — Mingyu ask Hanbyul.

"Yea. He said he doesn't care what I do behind him." — Hanbyul grab the pocerlain mug contains hot latte in front of her and sip it.

"Yah! That's my drink!" — Mingyu yelled!

"Uhuk uhuk uhuk. Ewww its coffee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter