Blind Date

I Meant Something Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino has been thinking about it. He practically told Yoon he likes him and his response was to nag him to death. Maybe it's for the best he thinks but he still can't ignore the disappointing feeling. He decided to call Jiho, maybe he and Jihoon are up for a drink. 

"Hey hyung, are you guys free this weekend?" 

"Whoa whoa whoa. What's the problem?" Jiho answers.

"What do you mean, I just wanted to hang out."

"You never call us if you just wanted to hang out, you already have Seungyoon for that."

Mino is annoyed that it hasn't even been 5 seconds and Seungyoon is already in the conversation when he called him so he can forget Seungyoon. "Hyung, just let me know if you're free or not."

"Actually, we have a schedule. BUT since I am the best hyung, do you want me to set you up on a blind date?"

Mino rolled his eyes.Jiho has this habit of setting him up with different people even though he never agreed to it. "What is this, do you have a list of people who want to go on blind dates on your speed dial?"

Jiho laughs loudly. "No, this person has been bugging me for months that I intoduce you both. But yeah I figured it might be a long shot..."

"Actually you know what, let's do it." Mino thought maybe he needs to see other people to forget about Seungyoon.

"Really?? Are you sure?" Jiho sounds genuinely surprised that he agreed. "Great, I'll get back to you on the details!" He said excitedly before hanging up.

 

It was a weird thing, knowing that Mino is attracted to him but Seungyoon decided to just ignore that fact since he doesn’t like Mino like that anyway. He’s not really attracted to his tan skin that glows with sweat whenever Mino goes back from the gym or his eyelashes that are so thick Seungyoon has to keep himself from staring when Mino’s face gets too close. His heart doesn’t flutter whenever Mino buys him the same shirt as his, or when he offers to cook him some Ramen. Nope, he doesn’t feel any attraction whatsoever to Song Mino. At least that’s what he tells himself.

“Hey Yoon, come eat I made some Ramen.” Mino calls from the kitchen.

Ah , Song Mino and his ramen again, Seungyoon thought. “Uh no thanks, I’m not really hungry.” He said while pretending to be engrossed on a show on TV.

“Huh?? You never say no to Ramen! Oh is it because you want to watch? I’ll just get you a bowl then.”

Damn it Mino why’d you have to be so caring. “Ahh no it’s okay I can get it myself.” Seungyoon said just so he can stop Mino from making his way through his heart with his instant ramen.

Mino looked pleased that Yoon finally decided he wants some so he started filling up a bowl. Yoon thinks it’s so stupid that Mino in the kitchen with the sleeves of his shirt folded to reveal his arm muscles is making him feel hot.

“Yoon!”

“Wh-what?” He didn’t even realized he was staring.

“I was asking if this much was enough?”

“Uh yeah, that’s fine. Thanks!” He gets himself together and reaches for the bowl.

Mino keeps it out of his reach. “I’ll bring it over there, you won’t be able to hold it, it’s hot.”

“I can do it, just give it to me-“ Yoon tries to reach it behind Mino which caused their chests to bump into each other. Their noses almost touching.

“You’ll burn your hands-“ Mino's face was so close that Yoon got flustered. He just wants get the bowl and go.

“Mino, I can handle a bowl of ramen-”

“NO YOON!”

“AHHHHHH”

Yoon grabbed the bowl and it really was hot that he splashes some to the floor and he somehow slips over it at the same time. Mino wasn’t fast enough to stop Yoon from falling with his back.

“Oh my god Yoon are you alright??” Mino kneels next to Yoon trying to help him up.

“I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANT RAMEN!!!” Seungyoon yells.

“So you mean,” Seunghoon starts “that our leader is on pain meds because he slipped from the floor with ramen that he spilled because it was too hot?”

“It sounds really stupid when you say it like that but yeah.” Mino laughs.

“He’s usually more graceful than that, this is so unlike him.” Jinwoo laughs as well.

“Well I guess he can’t join us for dinner. Mino, you should take this to his room.” He hands him a tray of food.

As the youngest, he can't really say no to them so he grabs the tray with the hopes that Yoon is no longer pissed at him.

Mino opens the door to Yoon's room while balancing the tray in his other arm. "Hey, I bought you some food."

"MINO-YAAAA!" Mino thought Seungyoon would be sleeping but he is sitting up in his bed. He placed the tray in his bedside table and sat at the foot of his bed only to be pulled by Yoon so he would sit nearer. "Why are you sitting so faaaaar Mino-yaaa?" That's when Mino noticed that Yoon's voice was slurring and he looked drowsy even though he's sitting up.

"Ahh right, I forgot you took some fun meds." Mino laughed, Yoon is actually high right now.

"Mmhmm." Yoon's sleepy smile is adorable and he keeps on pulling Mino's arm.

"Hey, how's your back? How are you feeling?" Mino was worried that Yoon might still be pissed at him for insisting that he eat some ramen but he seemed to be on high spirits. Pun intended.

"I feel goooood." Yoon answered as he rubs Mino's arm, the sensation making Mino feel things. He pulled his arm back with a nervous laugh. "Right, Seunghoon-hyung cooked for you so you should eat." He gestured to the tray in his bedside table as he stands to leave.

Seungyoon didn't even look at it. "Nooo, don't leave." He pouts while tugging at Mino's shirt. 

As much as Mino likes clingy Yoon, he knows it's just the pills talking which is why he really needs to leave before he gets any ideas. "Yoon you have to eat."

Yoon shakes his head. "I don't want it."

Mino sighs, maybe he can ask Seunghoon to cook something else. "Well what do you want?"

"I want you." Seungyoon smiles as he pulls at Mino's shirt again. Mino was caught off guard by what he said that he stumbled on his bed. 

"Wh..what did you say?" Mino said while trying to get up again but is being restrained by Yoon who was pulling Mino to him.

"I want you Mino." Yoon's at him as he starts to pull his own sweater off his head. 

"Oh my god." Mino scrambles to stop him. "What the.. Yoon stop taking your clothes off!!" They were wrestling in the bed. Yoon trying to take his clothes off while pulling Mino to him and Mino trying to get away while struggling to keep Yoon's clothes on him. 

"Mino-yaaa I thought you wanted me?" Seungyoon whines as he gives up taking his clothes off after getting tangled with the sleeves of his sweater and just settles to trying to climb on Mino's lap. Mino mustered all the self restraint that he has on his body to disentangle himself from Yoon. "Not when you're high. You don't know what you're saying." He finally succeeded and was able to stand 3 feet away from his bed. Yoon was pouting at him like he took away his favorite toy. 

Mino's heart was hammering from his chest. "Y-you..Eat your dinner! Seunghoon-hyung will be mad."

Seungyoon slowly looks at the food in the tray and mutters an "oh okay" before diligently digging in.

Mino was appaled. How can he just eat calmly like that after literally trying to get into Mino's pants? He walks-out of Yoon's room and slams the door before taking a very cold shower.

"So hypothetical question" Mino asks his hyungs while having breakfast. "If a person says something while high on drugs, does he mean what h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter