Let's Uncall It.

I Meant Something Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I mean the has been off the charts! I dunno what to do. Hyung?? Why are you not talking?" Mino asked Jiho who's on the other line on the phone. He had to call him to explain what happened about the blind date situation and he ended up telling everything to him. He needed to talk to someone and he was a dam who's about to burst and he at lying anyway.

Jiho sighs from the other line. "You realize you've been rambling straight for the last 10 mins. How was I supposed to say anything?"

"I dunno what to do with Yoon hyung!!! What would you do?" Mino panics. He was lying in bed, he barely had any sleep last night.

"Honestly, I'd probably do him too. Yoon is hot." Jiho says nonchalantly.

"Don't even ing think about it hyung."

"What? Technically I kissed him first." Jiho laughs at that realization. 

"Hyung, I'm serious."

Jiho stopped laughing when he realized that Mino was indeed serious about this. "Wait, so this thing with Yoon is real? You actual like him? It's not a one time itch that you wanna scratch?"

"I don't know hyung. I've been weirdly attracted to him for the longest time and I thought it was nothing but it never went away. I'm not sure how this can affect our work relationship though."

"Mino-ya. Life is short. Stop worrying about what ifs. You gotta do things. You should ask him out on a date."

Mino sat up. "A date?? But what if that's not what he wants? What if he-"

"Just stop second guessing and do it. Be confident okay? I gotta go-"

"Wait, how do I.. do I just ask him or-"

"Just ask him! Be clear about it! I gotta go now! Bye!!" Jiho hung up and Mino threw his phone away and burried his face on his pillows. Maybe he should just sleep the day off. Or lock himself in the studio. Work on music and paint. He was contemplating what to do when he heard some movement in the living room. He peered outside and saw Seunghoon who was already dressed to go out. It was one of their rare free days

 "Hey hyung, where are you going?" Mino asked.

"Out." Seunghoon simply said while putting on his shoes. "You?"

"I dunno, I think I wanna stay at home and just relax in here." Mino said as he flops down on the sofa.

"Get your off that sofa Mino, who knows when we'll get another free day." Seunghoon looks at Mino disapprovingly as Jinwoo goes out of his room, dressed to go out as well.

"You're staying home Mino?" Jinwoo is the one who usually stays at home so for him to be the one asking Mino that question is really strange. 

"You're going out too hyung?"

"Yeah I'm hitting the gym then going to the derma. Wanna come?" Jinwoo asks as he and Seunghoon lingers in the doorway waiting for Mino to change his mind.

"Naah, I'm good here." Mino turns on the tv and puts both arms behind his head.

"Well suit yourself." Seunghoon and Jinwoo were about to leave when a fresh out of shower Yoon went out of his room, surprising everyone because he never wakes up before lunch time.

"Wow you're up early?" Jinwoo commented. 

"Yeah, I didn't want to waste the day away just sleeping." Yoon said as he dries his hair with a towel. "You're leaving?"

"Yeah, but Mino's going to stay at home-" Seunghoon wasn't even able to finish his sentence when Mino jumps out of the sofa and grabs a towel from the nearby cabinet.

"I change my mind, I'm going out as well."

Seunghoon and Jinwoo looks at each other and rolls their eyes. "Oh okay I get it now." Seunghoon says as Jinwoo laughs.

"Get what?" Yoon looks at his hyungs with a questioning look.

"Oh stop acting dumb you two. Let's go hyung." Seunghoon goes out the door. 

"Have fun guys!" Jinwoo follows him.

Seungyoon looks from the door to Mino. "What was that all about?"

Mino shrugged as he walks towards Yoon. "I have no idea."

It was suddenly too quiet after the two hyungs left and Mino was standing too close for casual conversation.

"Well, here we are by ourselves." Mino said.

Seungyoon's eyes travelled from Mino's eyes to his lips. "What should we do..?"

"Definitely not make out."

"Definitely not."

Mino laughed and Yoon laughed with him awkwardly. The laughter didn't last very long because Mino was slowly leaning in to Yoon's face.

"Can I ask you a question...?" Yoon asked as Mino stops inches away from his face.

"Sure." Mino says his eyes on Yoon's mouth.

"What's.. going on here?" Yoon laughs awkardly again as Mino leans back. "What are we...? What are we doing?"

Mino sheepishly smiles and scratches his head as he tries to think of an answer. "We are...housemates...' Yoon raises his eyebrows. "..we are good friends.." Yoon nods "..and we've made out a couple of times..and our attracted to each other..."

"Uhuh." Yoon agrees.

"And sometimes we, genuinely hate each other.."

"That's true.."

"Especially when you talk too much when we could be doing other things.." Mino whispered as he closes in again, this time successfully into Yoon's unresisting mouth. Seungyoon's skin is so soft and warm from his shower and Mino knows he can do this all day. He wonders when the novelty of kissing Seungyoon would end. He has to get used to this somehow or else he won't be able to other things. All he would want to do is ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter