Seven Minutes of Heaven

I Meant Something Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a few hours before Mino's birthday and they are having a house party at their apartment. It all started when Yoon asked what he wanted to do for his birthday since they had no schedule that day and Mino thought that he just wanted to have a simple celebration at home with the team and some friends. Yoon said that he'd arrange it because "who plans their own birthday party?!" and so here they are at an apartment full of people that are closest to Mino. Jinwoo decorated the place with balloons and streamers while Seunghoon made sure the atmosphere is lively by fixing the sound system and creating a kickass playlist. Yoon rented a beer pong table and ordered all of his favorite food and the alcohol just kept on pouring.

Mino looked around the room. Seunghoon is on a dance showdown with Jihoon while a drunk Jinwoo is taking videos of them. Jiho and Seungyoon are playing beer pong with some of the Hi-tech dancers. It was the kind of chaos that he missed. They used to do parties like this when they were still trainees. He's in the right kind of buzzed and he's having the time of his life.

"Mino-ya! Why is the birthday boy just standing there? Come join us!" Jiho called him.

Mino walked over to them and saw that Seungyoon's team is losing. 

"I don't want to play this anymore hyung, it's no fun." Seungyoon pouted. He is pink all over like how he normally gets when he drinks too much.

"Oh no, no, no. Now that I'm winning you're backing out?" Jiho laughs as he sinks another ball into Seungyoon's cup.

"UGHHHH." Seungyoon complains as he downs another glass of beer.

Mino chuckled. "Jiho-hyung why are you always picking on Seungyoonie?"

Jiho is laughing hysterically, he had quite a high tolerance in alcohol but his words are slurring a bit "I mean, how can you not. Look at his face!"

Mino kind of can't blame Jiho. Seungyoon looks adorable pouting like a baby with his arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed because he hates losing.

Mino goes to Seungyoon and slaps his face lightly. "Seungyoonie, are you still okay?" 

Seungyoon looks at him and suddenly smiled so big that his eyes dissappeared "I mean, I guess my face is kinda numb but I'm good! It's okay I can get drunk because it's your birthday and we're just at home and we have no schedule tom!!" Yup, he's definitely drunk Mino thought.

"Ugh you've been pouting at me the whole game and now you're in a good mood?" Jiho-hyung looks at them dissapprovingly. 

"It's not your birthday hyung." Seungyoon makes a face at Jiho-hyung causing the older to laugh.

Jiho walks towards them and ruffles Seungyoon's hair. "Alright I'll make sure to invite you on my birthday and you won't be allowed to smile at other people but me no matter how much I tease you."

Mino doesn't know when Jiho and Seungyoon became this close but he's relieved that he can be together with them like this. If Seungyoon was another person, Mino would probaboly be jealous because he wants to be Jiho's favorite dongseang. If Jiho was another person right now asking Seungyoon to smile just for him, he probably would've taken him down. No, what? Why would he do that. Mino shakes the thought from his head.

He looks at Jihoon, his other bestfriend, dancing with Hoon and imagined if he'd get jealous if a guy told Jihoon to smile only at him. He'd probably laugh his off. So why is it different with Seungyoon. 

"EARTH TO MINO-YA!" Seungyoon's face comes to focus. He didn't realize his mind was trailing off.

 "Wha- what did I miss?" 

Yoon placed his arm around Mino. He gets extra clingy when he's drunk and honestly, drunk Seungyoon is one of Mino's favorites. "Play with Jiho-hyung, I don't want to play with cheaters anymore." He throws Jiho a dirty look.

Jiho scoffs at that. "Be strong Mino-ya, don't let Seungyoonie's ugly aegyo talk you into this. There's no way his team can win now." 

Mino looks at Seungyoon pretending to think about it "Hmmm, convince me more."

Seungyoon pouts and wraps his arms around Mino. "Pleaseeeeee, oppa. Pleeeeaseee play with Jiho-hyung insteaaaad oppa."

Mino wiggles out of Seungyoon's hug "Aishhh fine just give me the ball and never do that ugly aegyo again." He secretly loves Seungyoon's ugly aegyo.

Yoon gives him the ball and trotted away with a satisfied grin on his face.

Jiho shakes his head on him. "You're so weak for Seungyoon."

-----------------------------

"Who plays spin the bottle these days??" Jiho asked. They were all gathered on the floor. Everyone is too dizzy and buzzed to do other streinous activities.

"No one. And that is exactly why we should do it!" Seunghoon said. It was his drunken idea to play this stupid game and everyone just kind of went along with him.

"Anyway this is modified spin the bottle, the app will provide us the questions and the dares." He said showing an app on his phone.

"Looks like this isn't your first time playing it." Jinwoo tells him and Seunghoon grins a knowing smile at him.

To be fair, it was quite fun. After a few rounds, Jihoon was asked to take his clothes of, Jinwoo was asked who among the people on the room would he nail just for the heck of it (he answered Hoony), Seungyoon was asked to do a terrible aegyo which he had to upload on social media for 24 hours.

When it was Jiho's turn, he was dared to kiss anyone on the room on the lips. Everyone was cheering and jeering. This is the best one yet. He was wondering who Jiho would pick when- 

"Hmm.. I pick Seungyoon." With an evil smile on his lips. Everyone was shouting, they had their phones out waiting to capture the moment.

"HYUNG!!! Why me???" Seungyoon was glaring at Jiho who was picking on him again.

"Because you have the nicest lips out of anyone here. If I'm kissing a guy might as well enjoy it!" Jiho was explaining as if it was nothing. Because it was nothing. Mino knew that Jiho has probably done wilder dares that this. He crawled to where Seungyoon was sitting and placed his hands on either sides of his face. 

Seungyoon looked at the others. "Wait no taking of photos-"

Jiho closed the distance between them and kissed Yoon hard on the mouth. Everyone was losing their minds screaming and shouting and Mino was just, staring. He doesn't know why this kiss unsettles him when everybody else seems to think that it was nothing. Luckily, everyone had their eyes on Jiho and Seungyoon and honestly, no one is sober enough to notice anything strange on Mino.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter