Chapter 5

Meaning of Love

Hyoyeon who heard what her teacher said open her eyes quickly.

‘ this is not in the plan ‘she cursed .

Hyomin stop crying and stare at her best friend with wide eyes and her jaw drop .Miss Kim stop dabbing the cloth to her stomach .Everyone in the hallway look at the scene with wide eyes .Luhan who was in the crowd tried to supress his laughter.

Hyoyeon grinned and sit upright.

‘Heheee sorry guys I just want to prank Hyomin so that she forgive me hihiiii..’

Hyomin recover from her shocked and slapped the back of Hyoyeon’s head. ‘WHAT THE HELL YOU , YOU CRAZY OR WHAT? I almost get a heart attack because of you. I swear one day you will die in my hands.’ Hyomin scold her and slapped her hands.

‘Ouch it’s hurt you crazy witch’ Hyoyeon said while trying to avoid her slap. ‘Well it’s your fault for not listening to me .I have to think of other way to make you forgive me ‘

‘I swear you’re the craziest person I’ve ever met.’

‘Well I learn from the best ‘Hyoyeon grinned .Both of them chuckled simultaneously.

‘So we’re fine now?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘Come here you crazy brat ‘ Hyomin chuckled and hug her best friend .Hyoyeon smiled and hug her friend back.Suddenly they heard someone clearing .Both of them look at Miss Kim who was glaring at them with her hands on the side of her waist.

‘You’re in a lot of trouble young woman. Clean this mess and come to principle office now ‘ .Hyomin and Hyoyeon look at each other .

‘Should we make a run? ‘

‘I think we should ‘ They whispered to each other .

‘Okay on count of three’

‘1’

‘2’

.

.

.

‘3, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!! MAKE WAY PEOPLE, MAKE WAY’ both of them run away from the scene.

Miss Kim wanted to chase them but she was wearing high heels. ‘YOU BRAT COME HERE AND CLEAN THIS MESS UP NOW!!! ‘Miss Kim shouted.

‘Ask Sehun and Luhan to clean that up .They’re the mastermind.’ Hyoyeon shouted.

Everyone turned and look at Luhan who was standing there awkwardly .Luhan smile awkwardly at Miss Kim who was glaring at him .He rubbed the back of her head while grinning.Luckly for Sehun, he was in his class.

‘You better clean this up now ‘Miss Kim hissed while glaring at him.

‘Yes Mam ‘Luhan said and salute at his teacher.Miss Kim went back to her office while shaking her head and chuckled a little. ‘What a troublemaker’.

Luhan’s friends patted his shoulder and went away .Everyone went away and left Luhan alone .No want wanted to help Luhan .Some of them even laughed at him.

Luhan puffed his cheek and get a mop to clean the place.While cleaning he saw Sehun’s class had finished .When he saw his friend ,he called Sehun to help him .Sehun rushed to him and asked what happened .

‘The plan work but now she left me with this mess ‘Luhan sulked.

‘You better help me up or I’m not going to talk to you too ‘

Sehun chuckled ‘Okay okay let me help you ‘.

‘Glad they are okay now or I’m going to be haunted with guilt ‘

Sehun smiled ‘I’m glad too.Their friendship are one of a kind ‘.He chuckled softly.

‘Yeah but now your little girlfriend left us with this mess urghhh’

‘She’s Not My Girlfriend Okay’ Sehun rolled his eyes.

‘Yeah right’

‘SHUT UP ‘ Sehun slapped Luhan’s head.

Luhan chuckled and look at his best friend with knowing smile dance on his lips.Sehun glared at Luhan and look away.His phone beeping signalling him that he got a message.

‘ Thank you oppa.Meet you later<3 ‘ He read the text from her while smiling secretly .

At the same time,Luhan also got a text .

‘ 014-764**** ß her phone num.YOU BETTER TREAT HER RIGHT OR I’M GONNA KILL YOU.Thanks anyway ‘

Luhan smile victoriously and secretly glance at his best friend who was smiling like an idiot.He shook his head and continue to clean.

Meanwhile these two brat were enjoying ice cream at their favourite place while talking non-stop to each other.