Chapter 1

Meaning of Love

At the field.

‘Hey Hyoyeon, do you have someone that you like? ’ asked hyomin out of nowhere. Hyoyeon thought for a while and said ‘No. Why?’

’Ayeee really? I don’t believe you. Seems like you have one though. ’said hyomin while wiggling her eyebrows.’ I don’t have any okay! I’m sacred ’said hyoyeon with a proud face.

‘Then you want to say that I’m tainted already?’hyomin frowned. ’I didn’t say that you’re tainted!!I just say tha…. wai--wait a minute...hyomin??Do you like someone? ‘Asked hyoyeon with a questioning looks.’nno no I don’t’ hyomin stuttered a little.

Hyoyeon chuckled. ’Yeah and I’m a unicorn. ‘Said hyoyeon sarcastically. Hyomin glared at hyoyeon.Hyoyeon smirked at her and make a victory sign.

‘You know you can’t lie to me right?’ said Hyoyeon.Hyomin just let out a heavy sigh.She knew she could not deny it anymore because Hyoyeon could tell whether she is lying or not.Hyomin decided to just tell her best friend the truth. ‘Actually I’ve likes him for a long time ago but I think he just considered me as a friend.’Hyomin sighed. ’Who is he? ‘Asked hyoyeon with anticipated looks. ’His name is………Luhan…’ Hyomin mumbled at the last part but hyoyeon managed to hear it.

‘WHAT??YOU LIKE LUHAN??’Shouted hyoyeon.’Yahh why don’t you just go to the microphone and tell the whole school about it? ‘Glared hyomin.’Hehehe sorry ‘said hyoyeon while scratching the back of her neck.’But you can’t fall in love with him’ Hyoyeon frowned. ‘Why can’t I? ‘Asked hyomin with confused looks. ’BECAUSE HE’S A GAY!!’Shouted hyoyeon.’NO HE’S NOT!!HE’S TOTALLY STRAIGHT!!’

‘Oh really? Than why is he acting all lovey dovey with his y boyfriend that’s obsessed with his bubble tea? ‘Asked hyoyeon.’It’s Sehun and they’re not a gay. It’s called FRIENDSHIP’ said hyomin while emphasizing the word FRIENDSHIP.

’Oh yeah? Then why is that Sehun kissed that weird Chinese boy the other day hah?’ asked Hyoyeon again.

’They were playing pepero kiss and that Chinese guy’s name is Yixing you idiot. He is in the same class with you for about six month yet you still doesn’t know his name??’Hyomin rolled her eyes and continued ‘I can’t believe you’.

‘Oh hello, I doesn’t have much time to know their name okay and I don’t even care ‘said hyoyeon.’oh I forgot, you don’t have time because you always think about me don’t you?’Hyomin said while blinking her eyes cutely. ‘Of course my dear’.Hyoyeon smiled playfully at her. ’Lesbian’ muttered hyomin.’hey I heard that!’

’Glad you heard It.’Hyomin rolled her eyes. ‘How could you...I’m not a lesbian. It’s a friendship’ Hyoyeon while faking her cry. ‘Same as them you know’

’Huh fine you win!!Happy now?’Hyoyeon pouted.

’Of course’ Hyomin said while acting like she won an award.

’Huh I can’t believe you either ‘said Hyoyeon while rolled her eyes playfully at her friend.

Park Hyoyeon and Lee Hyomin had known each other for ages. Their friendship kind of popular though. All of their schoolmates called them ‘dumb and dumber’because they always do a weird and dumb things.They also does not act like their age.

 

The next day, Hyomin and Hyoyeon went to their locker. While they were busy chatting while took out their books, Hyoyeon accidently spotted Luhan with his friends near their lockers. Hyoyeon nudged Hyomin and pointed at Luhan using .

‘OHMYGOD IT’S LUHAN!!’Hyomin squealed at Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. ’Well of course he is CAPTAIN OBVIOUS’.Hyomin glared daggers at her friend because of her sarcastic remarked. ‘Could you stop being sarcastic?’

’Sorry can’t help it’ hyoyeon chuckled loudly at her.’Witch’ Hyomin muttered. ‘Excuse me miss, did you just called me a witch ‘asked Hyoyeon while playfully glaring at Hyomin.’Yes I do.Problems?’Hyomin smirked at her.’Of course there is. You do realize that I’m older than you right? So you have to respect me’ Hyoyeon said while putting her hands at the both sides of her hips. ’Huh, just a couple of days thou’

’Still you have to respect me. Now apologize’ Hyoyeon said firmly.

‘Don’t want to ‘

’I said apologize’

’NO!’

’Lee Hyomin!’Hyoyeon yelled a little.

’No! Never! ‘Said Hyomin firmly.

’Okay let’s play ‘rock,paper,scissors’.If I win you have to apologize to me okay?’ suggested Hyoyeon.

’Okay cool ‘agreed Hyomin.

’Okay let’s start. ROCK, PAPER, SCISS...’

’Who the hell play ‘rock,paper,scissors’just to make them apologize’. One of their schoolmate,Hyeri asked. She had been there since they start to fight. She wanted to take her books but stopped because of the commotion.

Hyomin and Hyoyeon looked at each other and then to Hyeri. ’uhmmm…us?’ said Hyomin.

‘Well of course the dumb and dumber’ Hyeri scoffed.

’Huh I know you’re just jealous right? ‘Asked Hyoyeon.’Why do I have to be jealous?’Hyeri looked at them questioningly.

’Because you can’t be as good as us in rock,paper,scissors’both of them said in unison while high fiving each other then went to their class leaving Hyeri with a gaped.

’Huh why do I even bother about them again?Such an idiots.’Hyeri chuckled and shook her head. She almost forgot to take her books because of those idiots.

 

At Hyoyeon class.

Her English teacher asked her students to do a pair work. Unfortunately for her, she got partner up with her best friend crush, Luhan. At first, she was kind of awkward with him but as the time passed by, Hyoyeon got comfortable with Luhan. She found Luhan is kind of charming and handsome. No wonder her best friend fell for him.

While they were discussing, a few of Hyoyeon hair covered her face.She wanted to tuck her hair behind her ear but before she could do it, Luhan had done it for her. She stunned for a while. Her heart was beating faster than before. Luhan kind of weird when suddenly she’s became quite.He waved his hand in front of her face. After a while, she regained her sense back.

She tried to ignore her feeling and continued to finish her work. After her class finished, Hyoyeon stood up and packed her belonging to go to her best friend. Luhan watched her packed up her belonging and went to her. ’It’s great to work with you. I hope we can be partner again when there’s a pair work again’ Luhan smiled and went to meet his best friend

.Hyoyeon smiled back at him. She’s kind of enjoyed his companied. Maybe one day she will approved her best friend to date him. Although Luhan did not say anything about his feeling towards Hyomin. Of course he did not say anything. They had never talked to each other before.Yeah they have talked once but that’s all I think.I don’t know if they are meeting each other behind my back.That brat.

Hyoyeon then went to meet Hyomin at the canteen during their recess. While they were eating, Hyoyeon told her about what happen in the class just now.

Hyomin gasped and glared at hyoyeon when she heard her story.

’OH MY GOD HYOYEON!!I’M SO JEALOUS WITH YOU!!HOW COULD YOU??YOU KNOW I LOVE HIM RIGHT??OH MY GOD I’M GONNA KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!’

Hyoyeon chuckled at her friend behaviour. ’Wow you really love him huh??Till you could kill me? Sobs I’m hurt’ Hyoyeon said while putting her hand at her chest.

Hyomin rolled her eyes at her best friend act. ‘STOP BEING A DRAMA QUEEN WILL YA I’M SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!!’Hyomin shouted.

’Jeez calm down woman, I’m just joking. Besides, there’s nothing happened between us okay. We’re just doing our works and I’ll never gonna betray you BESTFRIEND’ Hyoyeon said, emphasizing the word ‘BESTFRIEND’

Hyomin sighed.’Fine. I’m sorry for doubting you. I should’ve trust you’

Hyoyeon smiled weakly at her. She felt guilty when her friend apologized to her. ‘It’s okay Hyomin, I totally understand you. No need to apologize thou’ Hyomin grinned at her Hyoyeon words.

’Friend?’ Hyomin said while extended her right hand.

’Since when we become friend?’Hyoyeon smirked.Hyomin gasped then glared at Hyoyeon.

’Hello,you’re the one who said that we are best friend just now’Hyomin rolled her eyes.

’Oh I did? I must be crazy if I said that.’Hyoyeon said while trying to control her laugh.

’OH MY GOD. Why am I befriend with an idiot like you?’Hyomin said.

’Because you’re a ’ Hyoyeon messed with Hyomin’s hair then ran away from her.’Aishhh yah you crazy woman!!!Come back here you psychopath!!!’Hyomin chased Hyoyeon.’Catch me if you can HAHAHHAH’ Hyoyeon said while laughing like a mad woman.

Students around them just chuckled and shook their head.Even their teachers smiled when they saw their little quarrel.