Chapter 4

Meaning of Love

A week goes by and both of them still didn’t talk to each other. The silence between both of them make her feel suffocated .She tried to talk to Hyomin but she still would not listen. Hyoyeon determine to end this war and try to talk with Hyomin.

‘LEE HYOMIN ! ‘ .Everyone in the hallway stare at Hyoyeon .Hyomin who just got her book sfrom the locker glanced at her and turned away .Hyoyeon chase her and grip her wrist .

Hyomin wriggled her hand and shout, ‘WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT? ‘ .Hyomin cried .

‘Please Hyomin listen to me .It just a misunderstanding please don’t be mad at me .I don’t wanna lose you ‘Hyoyeon plead.

Hyomin turned away from her. ‘Please just leave me alone Hyoyeon . I don’t want to talk to you right now .Just go please. ‘

‘I won’t go until you let me explain to you. It’s just a misunderstanding, Hyomin I slipped he was just trying to help me. Trust me please ‘

‘Whatever, just LEAVE ME ALONE.I NEED SOME TIMES TO COOL MYSELF DOWN ’

‘It’s been a week!! I gave you enough time already!! ‘

‘WELL THEN I NEED MORE SO GO AWAY ‘ Hyomin yelled .

‘HYOMIN!!!! ‘ Hyoyeon brought out her scissors from her pocket and lift it up high .

Everyone in the hallway gasped .Some of them run to get their teachers.

‘If you won’t forgive me then I will leave you forever ‘ Hyoyeon whispered .

‘Hyoyeon don’t be fool ‘

‘Put the scissors down’

‘Hyoyeon think before you do something stupid for once!! ‘

Everyone tried to stop her but nobody dare to come close to her.

‘Hyoyeon please ‘Luhan whispered. ‘Don’t be stupid ‘

Hyomin who heard the commotion turned to look.’Hyoyeon... ’ her best friend’s name left softly. Her eyes were shaking .Tears were b inside her eyes.

‘I love you Hyomin . I can’t lose you because of a stupid misunderstanding .If you don’t want to forgive me, just let me die.Goodbye Hyomin ‘before anyone can stop her, she brought her scissors to her stomach and stabbed herself.

Blood gushed out from her school uniform .Some were splattered on the locker .Hyoyeon’s body fell to the ground .Her eyes were fluttering .Hyomin screamed and run to Hyoyeon .She put her best friend’s head on her lap .

Everyone were shocked. Some of them were screaming and some were crying .Miss Kim who just came rushed over to her.

Hyomin kept crying while Hyoyeon’s head.

‘Hyoyeon please don’t leave me please .Don’t close your eyes. Stay with me okay. Stay please‘Hyomin cried while embracing her head.

Hyoyeon’s eyes fluttered open .She smile softly to her best friend. ‘I love you bestie. I don’t know how I can live without you by my side .You’re important to me ‘She whispered.

‘So are you to me .So you must live .Stay strong and live. We promised each other to stay together until we old .We promised to tell our grandchild about our friendship. So you must leave .You can’t leave me now ‘ Hyomin cried .

Luhan who was among the crowd just stood there and stare.

Hyoyeon chuckled softly ‘I love you and I hope you can live without me if I’m not with you anymore .I love you please forgive me. I love you Hyomin ‘ Hyoyeon whispered softly . ‘I’m really tired Hyomin . I just want to sleep for a while ‘ Hyoyeon said and close her eyes softly .

‘NO NO, Stay with me Hyoyeon stay please. I forgive you okay so please stay strong ‘ Hyomin said while shaking her friend to wake .

‘Please wake up Hyoyeon PLEASE .WAKE UP YOU ‘

‘PLEASE WAKE UP I LOVE YOU ‘

‘I love you my bestie… ‘ Hyomin whispered .Tears streaming from her eyes .

‘Hyoyeon please stay strong .Open your eyes. Ambulance are on their way .Stay awake okay ‘Miss Kim said to Hyoyeon.