Kidnapped

Beneath The Mask

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGjwgVWnWPE&feature=related 

Minah's head turned towards the door when she heard a knock on it. She had just gotten back to her apartment after going grocery shopping and she didn't even get to put them away yet.

Sighing, Minah walked out of her kitchen and went over to the door. She opened it a little, peering out to see who it was. Her gaze moved up a little to actually see the person's face and her eyes widened in surprise.

*What is he doing here?! How did he find out where I live?*

Mir smirked down at her as she remained paralyzed. "Hey there. Aren't you gonna invite me inside?" He asked, grinning cheekily. Minah glared at him and moved to slam the door in his face but he stuck his foot out to stop it.

"That's a little rude, don't you think?" Mir said. "Well, if you won't let me inside, then I'll bring you outside."

And with that said, Mir grabbed Minah's wrist and tugged her out the door. He shut it and dragged her down the hallway towards the elevators.

Minah struggled to pull out of his grip, her fingers clawing at his hand. "Y-yah! Ow! Damn. Stop it or else I'll carry you over my shoulder," Mir threatened.

Minah inhaled sharply in fear and she immediately stopped resisting. Mir chuckled as they waited for the elevator to go down. Glancing down at Minah, his gaze softened a little.

*What is it about you that makes me forget about everything else?*

Minah felt Mir's gaze on her so she looked up at him. Her eyes grew wide when she saw a small drop of blood on the corner of his lips. Without thinking, she reached out and swiped it away with her thumb. Mir's eyes widened in surprise and he stared at Minah. His lips tingled with electricity at the spot her fingers touched.

His hand slowly reached up towards his lips and he wiped them. Looking at his hand, he gasped a little when he saw the blood. Minah gazed at him curiously, sending him a silent question.

'What happened to you?'

"I-it's nothing. I just bit my cheek while eating. Are you worried?" Mir teased, his lips curving into a sly smile. Minah scowled beneath her mask and pulled her wrist out of his grip.

But Mir just grabbed it again and dragged her out of the elevator. Minah started struggling again and Mir grunted in pain and frustration when she kicked him in the leg.

Taking the chance to escape, Minah began to run away but soon felt arms grabbing her. Her body felt weightless as she was lifted up and thrown over Mir's shoulder.

"Geez, didn't I warn you already?" Mir said testily. Minah panicked and began pounding Mir's back with her fists.

*Let me go you ing bastard!*

The pair gained odd looks from the people around them but Mir flashed them smiles that told them not to worry. They ignored the two of them and Mir chuckled to himself.

*This is actually pretty fun. Who knew it would be so entertaining to mess with Minah?*

"You know, if you want me to put you down, you can just ask. All you have to say is, 'Mir oppa, please put me down'," Mir said, a wide smile on his face.

*Mir oppa? What the hell is wrong with him?! I will never say that.*

"If you're not saying anything, then I guess it's alright for me to kidnap you," Mir said. Minah's eyes widened in terror.

*Kidnap me? Is he going to me or something?!*

Minah began to pound even harder on his back and she kicked her legs. "Hey, calm down. Sit," Mir commanded, plopping Minah down on the motorcycle.

His hands held her shoulders firmly and kept her in place. "Hmm, you probably want to wear a helmet, right? I don't think it'll fit with that mask on though," Mir said, tapping his chin.

*Is he going to take my mask off? No, he can't do that.*

Minah squirmed under his grip and tried to kick Mir but he clamped his legs around hers, trapping her. "I won't look at your face, so just take off the mask and put on the helmet."

He held the helmet up and waited for Minah to take it. *Is he nuts? Why the hell would I take that helmet? I'm not going anywhere with him.*

Huffing in frustration, Mir went behind Minah and slipped off her mask. She gasped and moved her hands to cover her face but Mir had slammed the helmet onto her head before she could.

"There, I didn't see your face, alright?" Mir reassured. He handed Minah her mask and she grabbed it, holding onto to it tightly. In a flash, Mir was sitting on the motorcycle and he was getting ready to go.

He glanced back at Minah and smirked devilishly. "You better hold on tight.."

*Hold on tight? Wait, !!!*

"..And scream!!!" Mir exclaimed as he started the engine and sped off down the road. Minah felt her breath catch in and her arms automatically wrapped around Mir when she felt herself start to fall. She hugged his waist tightly, clinging for dear life.

"Come on, I can't hear you screaming!" Mir shouted.

*This guy is definitely nuts!!!*

"I'm going to go even faster until I hear you scream!" Mir called back. Minah thought her heart was going to jump out of her chest when she felt Mir speed up. The wind whipped around them and Minah could see her life flashing by before her eyes.

*Oh dear God. Please save me.*

And finally, Minah screamed. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!" She shrieked loudly. Mir laughed ecstatically, glad to finally get some sort of reaction from Minah.

*Geez, took her long enough. This is hilarious. I didn't know she could scream that loudly.*

Eventually, Mir slowed down and stopped the motorcycle in front of a playground. He didn't move at first since Minah's arms were still squeezing his waist tightly.

"Hey, are you alright?" Mir asked worriedly. Minah didn't respond, her entire body trembling uncontrollably. Gently, Mir pried Minah's arms off of his waist and he slid off the motorcycle. Minah stayed in the same spot, frozen stiff.

"H-hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you that much," Mir apologized. Minah turned her head to face him and her eyes shot daggers at him.

"You ing bastard!! What the HELL were you thinking?! I could have died because of YOU!!" Minah shouted furiously at him. Mir blinked, bewildered by Minah's outburst.

"Wow, if I knew you were going to yell at me after that, I would have done this a long time ago. At least you're using words to communicate with me," Mir said.

Minah gasped when she realized what she just did. *Oh . I just lost my temper in front of him. I did exactly what he wanted.*

Mir's gaze softened as he placed a hand on Minah's shoulder. "Man, that motorcycle ride really scared you, didn't it? You're shaking still," Mir said.

Minah blinked in confusion and looked down to see her legs still quivering beneath her. She knew that if she tried to move, she would collaspe.

"Come here," Mir said, moving towards her and lifting her up in his arms. "Y-Yah!" Minah shouted at him. "Put me down."

"I don't want to," Mir replied. He carried Minah in his arms and walked over to the swings. Gently, he placed her down on one and stood behind her.

"Are you going to put your mask back on or keep that helmet on your head?" He asked, his tone light and playful. "Or you could just let me see your face."

Minah twisted her body around to slap Mir on the arm. "Ow!" He yelped in pain. She turned back around and pulled the helmet off her head, instantly slipping her mask back on.

Taking the helmet from Minah, Mir lightly threw it a few feet away. "Do you want me to push your swing for you?" He teased. Minah scowled and started pushing her swing on her own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySq-GBrko54 

"Hmm, I'm surprised your not running away. Although if you tried I could easily catch you," Mir said. Minah didn't respond as she continued to swing, getting higher and higher. Mir moved out of her way and got on the swing next to hers.

The pair didn't say anything to one another for a while, all they did was swing back and forth. Their swinging eventually fell in unison, when Minah went up in the air, so did Mir. When she went back down, Mir did also.

"So, why were you avoiding me all week?" Mir asked, breaking the silence. Minah gripped the ropes tightly and pursed her lips, refusing to answer. "Aww, come on. You already spoke to me before. Tell me."

Taking a deep breath, Minah answered him. "I shouldn't be near you."

Mir stopped his swing abruptly when he heard her answer. "What? What's that supposed to mean?" He asked incredulously. Minah slowly stopped her swing and turned her head to gaze at him.

She didn't say anything for a moment and Mir shifted uncomfortably. "Ask your fangirls," was Minah's reply. Mir's eyebrows furrowed and he got up. Walking over to her, he stared down at her.

"No, tell me now. What is it?" He asked firmly. Minah laughed harshly. "How could you not know? I thought the entire school did," She spat contemptuously.

"Know what!? What the hell is it?!" Mir snapped. Minah flinched from the loud volume of his voice and the anger that came with it. Mir noticed and let out a heavy sigh. "Just, tell me. Please," he said exasperatedly.

"If I tell you, then tell me why you were bleeding before," Minah replied. Mir was confused for a second. "What? Oh, that. I already told you what happened."

"You were lying."

A look of shock appeared on Mir's face for a moment. *How did she know I was lying?*

"It wasn't hard to figure out you were lying," Minah said. Mir straigtened his back and crossed his arms. "Alright fine, I'll tell you. But you tell me what I want to hear first."

Minah pointed to her mask. "You wanna know why I was avoiding you? Because your y fangirls attacked me. They broke my mask."

Mir blinked a few times, stunned. "They hurt you?" He didn't know what to think. *Because of me, Minah got hurt?*

"So what happened to you?"

Minah's voice broke Mir out of his daze and he gazed at her, puzzled for a second. "Why were you bleeding?" She asked again.

"It's nothing. My father just...hit me," Mir replied. "You don't have a good relationship with your father?" Minah asked in disbelief.

"I used to. Why do you sound so surprised?" Mir responded.

"I just thought you lived some kind of perfect life..." Minah said. Hearing how Mir's father had abused him before seemed to make Minah feel a connection with him. She understood what it felt like to be hit by someone you loved.

"...my father hit me before too," Minah said. Mir's eyebrows raised as he stared at Minah wide-eyed. "You're joking right?"

Minah shook her head. *Why am I telling him this? I barely know him. And yet, it feels like I've known him for years.*

Several thoughts ran through Mir's mind at the new things he had learned about Minah. *Her father abused her before too. She's like me. Hurt. Alone. Afraid.*

Sticking out his hand, Mir gave Minah a genuine smile. She stared at if for a moment, not moving. "Since we both understand one another more now, why don't we be friends? I'll make sure those girls don't hurt you anymore," Mir said.

Minah moved her gaze from Mir's hand up to his face. She stared into his eyes, seeing the sincerity in them. *What are you going to do Minah? Accept his friendship? Should you trust him?*

A small smile curled up on her lips as she reached out and slipped her hand into his. The two shook hands and Mir suddenly yanked Minah up to her feet, pulling her into a hug.

"Y-yah. What are you doing?" Minah said, her cheeks turning pink. "It's okay, we're friends now," Mir replied, a cheeky grin on his face.

Rolling her eyes, Minah pushed Mir away from her and walked over to the helmet. She picked it up and looked at him pointedly.

"Now that we're friends. Take me home now."

Mir chuckled and started walking over to the motorcycle. "Whatever you say, Minah."

"By the way, I'm older than you by a year so you should call me Mir oppa."

*Mir oppa? Maybe in his dreams, but I'll never say that in real life.*

"Say it! Say 'Mir oppa'! Come on, say it!" Mir exclaimed. Minah shook her head as she sat down on the motorcycle behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She was glad that the helmet hid her face from Mir. She didn't want him to see the wide smile that was curling up on her lips.

---------------

Hello~

Yay, it's a happy chapter :) I hope you all liked it!! ^_^

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment. Woohoo, I did two updates today :)