She Says

Let Us Practice Love

"Thank you all for your hard work. See you guys soon!" 

JJ bowed and thanked the staffs for creating yet another amazing concert in China.

Plopping himself comfortably inside the van, he took out his mobile while waiting for the driver to send him back to his house. 

"Drink!"

Yixuan opened a bottle of mineral water and passed it to him.

JJ from the straw without removing his eyes from the mobile screen.

"You should learn how to hold your own bottle you know, big baby!"

Yixuan said sarcastically and took his mobile phone away, before making him hold his bottle of mineral water.

"WAHEY!!! I was just about to win that game!!!"

JJ protested but Yixuan had already placed his mobile inside his backpack.

"Know what? I need to talk to you. I heard that you are getting a little hard to handle during the days I am not around!"

Yixuan stated seriously. Someone told her that the temp PA she got for him previously when she went for a week leave quit the very next day after he threw tantrums. In the end, his hairstylist had to take over the job and he did somehow make her life a little miserable as well.

"Please don't even talk about it ok! That girl did not even know where I keep my cables and chargers! And she even forget one of my rehearsal practise you know!"

JJ defended at once.

"Wayne Lin, you do know that you have over 20 cables and chargers right! You need to give people some time to get use to it! And it's common to forget 1 or 2 appointments at times! You can remind her if you remember! We used to forget it together as well, have you forgotten?"

Yixuan reasoned and knocked on his forehead lightly.

"I don't care and don't you ever get me another person other than yourself! And all will be fine as long as you don't go for another leave!" 

JJ insisted stubbornly.

"I can sue you for that, Wayne Lin! Every worker has leave entitlement you know that! And this is what I am going to tell you next. I need to take leave this coming weekend!"

Yixuan broke the news to him calmly.

"WHAT! WHY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

JJ jumped up immediately as soon as he heard that. His worst nightmare is coming again.

"I am going back home! My mum arranged some stuff for me and I need to be back!"

Yixuan said and rested herself on the seat.

"Then I want to go back with you....!" 

JJ suggested hopefully and rested his head on her shoulder. Going back to his homeland excite him more than anything else and it definately beats staying here alone without his right hand man.

"NOPE, nope, nope! I am going back alone and you need to stay here! Did you forget about your events on the weekend already?"

Yixuan reminded and pushed his head away slightly.

"Then can you stay for the weekend? We can go back together the next week! Please Xuan! I need you here!" 

JJ pleaded repeatedly. 

Yixuan was on the verge of giving in at the sight of him but then, her mother's words rang in her head again. She knew that there will be one day that she needs to leave him completely and he should start getting use to it right now.

"Sorry nope! The air ticket is booked!"

Yixuan stated.

"Fine! Leave for all you want! Just let me die here!"

JJ said childishly and turned back to his seat. 

"乖啦! It's just for the weekend, 好不好!" 

Yixuan tried to coax the big boy but he was still affected. He pushed her hand away and pulled down his cap to cover his face.

**************************************************************