Fear

Let Us Practice Love

"Where's the pencil!!!"

JJ growled in frustration as he pulled drawers by drawers at his workstation for the umpteen time.

He was busy composing his songs and it was as if the pencil or eraser had legs on them because he always find them missing the moment he needed them.

"Xuan, where's the draft I put here last week?"

He called out as he flipped through the stack of papers on his desk which seemed by now as if the typhoon had just passed by.

However, silence answered him.

"Right, damn!"

It was seldom that he cursed but he could not help it. Yixuan had just left him for Singapore this morning and he felt like she had already gone for a week.

He knew he was being childish when he decided to declare a cold war with her after that day she told him that she needed to go home. It was not his intention not to let her go, but he just thought that she could have waited for him to go back together with her next week. Somehow, her presence made him feel secure, and he always felt that things will turn out fine as long as she was there with him. Just like that time when his body decided to go against him totally back in 2009. He was lucky that she was there to take care of him during the toughest period of time.

His handphone buzzed at this moment and he couldn't help but smile as soon as he saw the sender.

<小气鬼!! Are you still being angry? 小心长痘痘哦!!  I will be back in 72 hours. And I will be bringing your fave cake so be good 好不好???>

Sender: PA Xuan

**************************************************************

"Thanks 姐!"

JJ smiled at his hairstylist as she handed him the mobile charger before he shouted for help.

"You are very welcome! Yixuan had reminded me endless time before she left! And I don't wish to get snapped for nothing you know!"

His hairstylist teased and reminded him on the last time when he tried to control himself from losing temper when she could not find his mobile charger.

"I'm sorry la 姐! I didn't mean. It's just that I wasn't in the best mood that day!"

JJ apologized and smiled sheepishly at the older woman.

"You will never be in the best mood the moment your woman isn't by your side! Seriously, Yixuan has really spoil you rotten! Maybe you should just marry her since both of you are single. In this way, she will not need to go back so far to meet her date!"

His hairstylist commented.

"Date? What date are you talking about?"

JJ frowned and probed curiously. He did not recall Yixuan telling him anything about this.

"Didn't you know that she is going back to her homeland because her mother had arranged a blind date for her? She had been too busy taking care of you this big boy that she did not manage to meet anyone else!"

The older woman added on but JJ did not seem to be listening after that.

It becomes clear to him suddenly why she was in a rush to go back and could not even wait for him.

Somehow, he was hurt. He felt betrayed. He felt anger. They talked on relationship topic before. Yixuan never once mentioned to him that she wanted to get married. She even told him that she was very much enjoying her singlehood just like him. Then why now she decided to leave him alone to seek for her own happiness without telling him?

**************************************************************