Sungjae got jealous!

Only One For Me

Ilhoon's POV

It is the day of the Peace Concert. I'm usually always feel confident in every concert we attend but today it feels a bit different when Eunkwang hyung was not around. Somehow I feel anxious, nervous and all sort of uneasy feeling inside me even though I'm convinced everything going to be alright as Minhyuk is the new leader replacing Eunkwang hyung. He was one of the hyung that I certain and trusted in conducting our group well. Everyone know how responsible and capable he is. I can rely on him as much as I relied on Eunkwang hyung before. Because of that, I don't like to have all of this unusual feeling.

 

It was 2pm and I was about leaving the house when I receive a text from Hyunsik hyung  

 

"I'm in front of your house right now. Come on go out."

 

"Alright. On my way" I replied. 

 

Earlier, I called Hyunsik hyung and told him about my sudden anxiety. He was so worried about that so he suggest me to go with him to somewhere. Actually I had no idea where he want to take me but I just agree with it. 

 

When I arrived at the carpark, I spot company car that waiting for me. So Hyunsik hyung come with manager bacause he cannot drive a car. As I jumped into the car, Hyunsik hyung greet me "Hi irun-ah"

 

"Hi hyung. So where are you going to take me?"

 

"Somewhere that can calm your mind down" He said with his smiley eyes.

 

I just chuckled and going to wait where will this car brought me to.

 

It takes a while when I could feel that we had arrived at the destination when the manager parking the car. I peek at the outside and amazed with what I see. A scene infront of my eyes was so breathetakingly beautiful and stunning.

 

We were at the large landscape garden where there was huge lake at the centre. as the main attraction. I never got a chance to go to this place until I turn 24.This place almost look like Korakuen, landscape garden in Japan but a bit smaller. Nevertheless it gives me serenity and calm feeling that I need. At the centre of the lake there was big fountain that gave artistic picture. A stream of water flows, humming a soothe sound to my ears that make it more inviting. The feeling of peace and silence taking over my mind and soul right away.

 

I turn my head to Hyunsik hyung, "Hyung how did you discover this place. This is wonderful!" I said completely excited with the fact that Hyunsik hyung brought me here before the concert start.

 

Hyunsik hyung said nothing just show his smile. "Come on let's have a walk"

 

Hyunsik hyung and I walk along the walking path and breathe in the fresh air that we barely had. No one utter a word as we are completely immerse with the nature and our deep thought. Everything was goes into the silent only the chirping of the birds and the wafer flow can be heard. Nothing can describe how I feel right now. All the burdened feeling was gone and what I feel is just at ease. Without I know, my lips curve into a smile.

 

"How are you now? Fine?" Hyunsik hyung suddenly asked.

 

"Incredibly fine!" 

 

Hyunsik hyung gave me a warm smile which show me that he was relieved. 

 

"But hyung.....I can't lie the cold breez that touched my whole body make me shiver. Can we move to another place? This was too cold for me" I suggest while trying to cope with the coldness.

 

Hyunsik hyung who realised about my situation burst into laughing before immediately grab my hand and dragged me to indoor garden. It was disappointed I can't stay longer there but at least it was less cold indoor. 

 

Nevertheless, the garden look so beautiful. The spacious garden which has various kind of flowers, groves of plum, cherry and maple tree surely leave you amazed and astonish. If the scene of the lake give me the calm feeling, this garden give me some sort of happy and joyful. 

 

Hyunsik hyung observe my face and smile "I'm glad if you happy"

 

Then I turn my face to him "Thank you hyung. I'm so appreciate"

 

He nodded and turn his head back to the scenery. Later he take out his phone and snap any beautiful flowers he can see. Me on the other side just followed from the back. I'm not really kind of person who interest with the flowers but the uniqueness of it cannot be ignore. Instead, I observing all the flowers and try to reminisce their sciencetific name to show-off my intelectual for later purpose. Unfortunately, there had too many kind of types and colours that I unintentionally mixed them up. My mind become messed and literally confusing so I decided to give up and just enjoy the nature

 

We are both were deep in silence until my phone rang and we got startled. I immediately pick up my phone and saw Sungjae's name on it. 

 

"Yes Sungjae? Why?" I asked after received the call.

 

"Where are you? Me and the others on the way to concert venue. Want to go together?"

 

"No it's okay. I will go there with Hyunsik hyung" 

 

"Where are you?" Sungjae asked with sudden serious tone.

 

"Hyunsik hyung bring me to Huwon" I said nonchalantly.

 

"Why so?" He sound demanded for an answer

 

"Just because I was..." I want to tell him Hyunsik hyung help me with my anxiety but suddenly I saw Hyunsik hyung bid me to leave while pointing out the watch. I understand that it means we are running out of time and have to leave. "Sungjaeya I will meet you later I have to go now. Goodbye..." I said before immediately hang up the phone, didn't realised the person on the other side feeling hurt and pain.

 

Sungjae's POV 

 

I don't know why does it give me heartache so much when think Ilhoon hyung and Hyunsik hyung were now spending their time together. In fact I understand how they both close with each other like a brother relationship and I respect that. But shame on me I can't control the feeling I have right now. Jealousy, mad, upset all mixed in one. 

 

I staring at the window, letting all this kind of feeling taking over me. Suddenly, I heard Minhyuk hyung squealed while pointing out the sky "Wow! Look at that rainbow. So beautiful!" I startled by his sudden voice but immediately looking up the sky.

 

I was dazed with what I see. Beautiful rainbow shown on the cloudy sky. The seven colours of rainbow can be clearly see as the contra with the evening twilight. The nature always capture my heart that it always making me feel alive to see this kind of view appeared infront of me. The weather right now somehow was fit with the sorrow feeling inside me. Luckily, when I got to see the stunning rainbow up there, it healed me a little bit and I feel grateful enough.

 

To capture this moment, I take out my phone and snap a few pictures of it. After choosing the best one, I post it on my instagram because for some reason, I want someone to watch the same scenery together with me. But unfortunately that someone was not with me but someone else. After some thought, I was thinking to give hints to Ilhoon hyung through my sns. I post two picture of the beautiful rainbow. The first caption I put two emoticon of rainbow and the second caption I put Korea flag.

 

I'm not sure if Ilhoon was smart enough to figure it out what does it mean but I hope he make an effort to understand it.

 

Ilhoon's POV

 

We had arrive at our concert venue. The journey from Huwon to here takes quiet a long time that making us almost late. As soon as we enter our waiting room we had about an hour to change our outfits, do our hair and put on make up. I saw all the other members had done dressed and just waiting our turn calmly in the resting area. 

 

The stylist putting make up on me at the dressing area when I spot Sungjae through reflection of the mirror. He look so busy with his phone almost look like a corporate who involved in business. I formed a smirk. We didn't greet each other yet since my arrival because I was rushing to get dressed. Sungjae also seemed unbothered and keep looking at his phone like it most entertaining thing ever. I decided to speak to him later after my make up done.

 

Later, my make up done right before the manager asked us to get ready and waiting for our turn at the lining up area. All the members start to exit waiting room to to the backstage. I was about to reaching out Sungjae but somehow he was avoiding me and didn't even look at my direction. I was taken aback with his behaviour. We are together for 6 years not for nothing to me to notice there must something wrong about him but I had no idea. 

 

Since we are going to perform in any minutes, I don't want to ruin the mood so i'm gonna slide it away until we finish our performances. 

 

Luckily, the performance going smoothly than what I expected. We manage to perform with only slightly mistake where Hyunsik hyung forgot the lyric in Eunkwang hyung part but manage to cover it up since he was professional. While me totally feel at ease and composure on stage even I am shock at how calm I am. If I maintain like this, I'm pretty sure I can getting over Eunkwang Hyung absence on stage and collecting all my energy and spirit again.

 

I'm about to monitor our performance through the record to observe the lacking in our dance arrangement or singing replacement so that I can do modification about that. Suddenly I feel someone pat by back gently. I turned my head and to see Hyunsik hyung give me reassure smile before moving to waiting room. Later followed by Sungjae who hurriedly passing by me and didn't even looking at me. 

 

Forgetting about monitoring performance, I quickly chase him. Before he manage to get in, I grabbed his wrist forcefully and dragging him to somewhere we can talk to in private. He got startled with the abrupt force I gave him and struggling in letting go his hand. I didn't give him a chance to do that so I gripped his hand even tighter somehow surge with an anger. When I found the spot where I think save for both of us, I loosen my grip and face him internly.

 

"So what's your problem now?" I asked with a serious tone.

 

"What are you talking about? I don't have any problem" He said innocently.

 

I smirk. He is an actor not for nothing. He is pretending so well. "You can hide it to anyone else but not to me Sungjae-ya. Just tell me what I did to you that making you like this?" 

 

He seemed taken aback with what I said while me continuously staring at his eyes demanded for explanation. He looked nervous for nothing and trying to break our eyes contact multiple times. 

 

"You....you.. and Hyunsik hyung...what did you guys doing before coming here?" He said stuttering.

 

I'm looking at him without blinking. Unbelivable expression on my face. Suddenly I smell jealousy in him

"Are you perhaps....jealous with Hyunsik hyung Sungjae?" 

 

"I didn't say I'm jealous did I? I just asking you what you did with Hyunsik hyung because it just weird to me why Hyunsik hyung brought you to Huwon out of nowhere" He said in a defend mode.

 

I stare at him for awhile. He may not say it out loud but I'm certain he was in a state of jealousy. His words and behaviour showed me that. Sometimes I admit, dating this guy named Yook Sungjae was very tiring and exhausting. His level of jealousy is no joke. He literally jealous with anyone that close to me or even talk to me. Not to say, Seonho and Hyunsik hyung also included in his list. What make me more shocking is there a time when he jealous of Eunkwang hyung because I paid more attention to him. I was really dumbfounded that time.

 

6 years is not a short period for us to still together until now. We understand each other very well but the most challenging part in our relationship is when one of us get jealous. That is where the conflict occured. That's why I want always being careful with my actions for not making Sungjae hurt or jealous if I want to stay together with him for a long time ahead. Unfortunately, his jealousy was getting worst day by day. He don't even like me joking around or smile to anyone else. Does it make sense to you?

 

"You not say it but I wonder why you make a big fuss about it. You know how my relationship with Hyunsik hyung. You approved it yourself and promised me not to be jealous anymore. Hyunsik hyung and I are like a brother not more than that. We hang out together like a normal brother do. Do you get it?"

 

"So does it mean I don't deserve to know anything between you two?" He asked while jerking up his eyebrow.

 

"That's not what I mean. My point is I want you to stop thinking whatever stuff that ongoing in your mind right now" I said firmly.

 

"I want to stop thinking about you for awhile but what can I do? I can't get you out of my mind"

 

I got a bit surprise with what I've heard. Sungjae is a weak person when it come to love. He can't even control his feeling at some point he hurting himself. Then I step forward and giving him a deep hug. He stay still and stiffen. I pat him on the back with so much care like he is most fragile thing. "Are you upset with me?" I asked him softly.

 

"Hmmm" I heard him mumbled.

 

I released the hug and face him once again. This time I look at him with daring eyes "Let's go out tonight"

 

He look at me unbelieve. I nodded and pat his shoulder. "Meet you later" I said before go.