૮(●ᴥ●)ა (\_/)

Playdate
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The rest of the morning just flew by after that and it was now lunch time. Jungkook had gone into his room to arrange the origami he had made while Jimin decided to make them some lunch. He had learned how to cook from watching shows on t.v. and reading recipes from cook books and not to brag, but Jimin thinks he's a pretty good cook. He went towards the fridge to get some ingredients when a hot pink sticky note caught his eye, making him smile; Jin must have left this.
 

Jimin ૮(●ᴥ●)ა
This is a list of things Jungkook can and can't eat.
It's important that you follow it, okay? I don't want
him getting sick.
                            Thanks in advance,
                                          -Jin


Jimin slowly and thoroughly read the short list, taking this responsibility seriously because he too didn't want the bunny to get sick. He checks the contents of the fridge and his ears perk up when he sees a package of turkey slices, some tomatoes, and lettuce. He crouched down and pulled open the little drawer and sees some potatoes, then looked around the fridge door towards the counter and sees a loaf of bread. He could make club sandwiches with fries! With his tail wagging excitedly, Jimin pulls out the ingredients and dumps then on the counter top.
 

He then diligently got to work on washing the lettuce and pealing the potatoes. When that was done, Jimin cut up the potatoes so he could fry them and sliced up the tomatoes. He moved on to toasting the bread while keeping an eye on the fries and lightly salted them, then took them out and placed them on a plate with a paper towel underneath to soak up the excess oil. Once done, Jimin made the sandwiches and made sure to skip the bacon on Jungkook's since bacon's pork and the bunny can't eat that. He then got out a knife and cut the finished sandwiches into fourths and added a handful of the fries on the side.
 

Grinning at the finished product, Jimin put the plates on the table and left the kitchen to find Jungkook. He stepped into the living room and pouted when he didn't see Jungkook, then headed towards the bathroom.
 

"Jungkook? Where are you~" called Jimin playfully as he stuck his head into the bathroom, only to find it empty.
 

"Are you playing hide and seek?" asked Jimin, his tail wagging as he fully stepped into the bathroom.
 

He was about to check the tub in case the bunny was hiding, but his ears twitched as he caught a sound coming from another room and spun around. Jimin stepped out of the bathroom and tried the extra room that was across Jin's bedroom.
 

"Jungkook~" called Jimin playfully as he poked his head in, stifling a laugh when he saw a lump on the bed that was obviously the bunny.
 

But when Jungkook scurried towards the edge of the bed away from Jimin while still under the covers and slid onto the floor, the pup started laughing; finding that extremely adorable.
 

"What are you doing?" asked Jimin with a tilt of his head.
 

Jungkook poked his head out from under the bed and looked up at the puppy, then a cute grin appeared on his face as he slid out and got to his feet.
 

"N-Nothing..." he shyly replied as he looked down while bunching up the hem of his sweater.
 

Jimin could just go over to the bunny right now and hug him tight for being so damn cute, but refrained and just let his tail wag like crazy instead.
 

"If you say so." he said with a laugh, "Anyway, I just came in to tell you lunch is ready."
 

Jungkook looked up at those words and his eyes seemed to sparkle as he followed Jimin into the kitchen. Jimin told him which one was his and was about to sit across from the bunny when something held him back. He looked down and saw Jungkook bashfully clinging on to his arm, making him smile as he sat beside him instead and both started eating.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Jimin was on cloud nine because Jungkook didn't look so scared around him anymore, he actually looked pretty relaxed now. They were currently sitting on the floor in the bunny's room and Jimin was teaching him how to play checkers. Jungkook was a rather fast learner and got the hang of the game right away, making Jimin pout as he got beaten for the fourth time in a row. But he didn't care if he was getting crushed at checkers, just seeing Jungkook smile so carefree like this warmed Jimin's heart. So he encouraged it by lying flat on his back on the floor and threw a pretend tantrum.
 

"No fair~ I never lose at checkers!" wailed Jimin, kicking the air while his hands were in his orange hair as he wiggled about, "When I play with Joonie, I always win!"
 

"Maybe he just lets you win." said Jungkook, Jimin stopped his movements and looked at the grinning bunny with an offended expression.
 

"He does not!" he right away denied, even though it was kind of true.
 

Jungkook just shrugged while still grinning and started arranging the pieces on the board, Jimin sat up properly so he was now sitting cross-legged. The bunny looked up and saw him staring back with a small smile on his face.
 

"Are you... still scared of dogs?" asked Jimin a little nervously as he looked down while playing with his fingers.
 

Jungkook stayed quiet for a moment as he thought about it and when he replied, Jimin listened closely.
 

"I am still scared." started the bunny, making Jimin's ears droop sadly, but he quickly continued, "But not of you specifically. I kind of... l-like you and want to be friends with you... Um, if that's okay."
 

Of course it was okay! Jimin was so happy to hear the bunny wanted to be friends that he didn't think about it when he suddenly lunged forward. His arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck, causing them both to topple over and make the checker pieces scatter all over the place. The puppy was now half on top of Jungkook with his face buried in the crook of the bunny's neck, his tail wagging like crazy.
 

"I like you, too, and also want to be friends with you, Kookie!" exclaimed Jimin happily, "You can come over to mine and Joonie's place any time and we can play all day!"
 

The excited pup then raised his head, his broad smile growing broader when he saw Jungkook was cutely blushing as he shyly looked off to the side.
 

"Can I call you 'Kookie?'" asked Jimin, "It sounds cute and since you're cute, it would make sense to c

Please log in to read the full chapter