૮(●ᴥ●)ა

Playdate
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Jin has a bunny hybrid." announced Namjoon while they were eating one evening.
 

"Bunny?" repeated Jimin, his golden-colored ears perking up as he looked at the blonde with interest.
 

"Mhm." replied Namjoon, then looked at the puppy and grinned, "He sent me a picture of the little guy earlier and I gotta say, he's really cute."
 

"Let me see!" exclaimed Jimin, his face lighting up with a bright smile.
 

Namjoon set down his fork while pulling out his phone then looked through it to pull up the picture. When he found it, he handed Jimin the phone and went back to eating.
 

"Aw~ He's adorable!" cooed Jimin, the bunny hybrid was sitting in what looked like a food court and shyly looking down with a small smile on his face.
 

"His name's Jungkook." explained Namjoon, "Jin found him last night and took him in, he later told me the little guy was going to be permanently staying with him."
 

"That's no surprise, coming from Jin." said Jimin with a smile as he put the phone on the table, "He's a giver and a bunny hybrid is perfect for him because he's also very nurturing."
 

Namjoon nodded in agreement, feeling happy for his friend. Just then, his phone went off with a message and grinned when he saw it was from Jin. The latter was asking Namjoon to bring Jimin over so he could keep Jungkook company while he was at work.
 

"Hey, Jimin, do you want to meet Jungkook?" he asked as he looked over at his pup, already knowing the answer.
 

"Yes!" replied Jimin, more like shouted, right away as he turned towards the human with a bright and excited smile.
 

Namjoon chuckled and scratched behind Jimin's ear as he replied to Jin, the hybrid's tail wagging like crazy as he practically melted at Namjoon's side.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


That evening, Jimin was having a hard time containing his excitement and was being this little ball of energy. He had made a mess of his room trying to gather the things he wanted to bring along for tomorrow.
 

"Do you think bunnies would like playing with this?" asked Jimin, who was sitting crossed-legged on the floor in his room, as he held up his favorite rope toy.
 

"Mm... I don't think so." replied Namjoon with a laugh, who was sitting on the bed and watching over everything with a fond smile.
 

"How about this one?" asked Jimin, holding up a blue rubber bone this time.
 

The hopeful smile he had on his face was so precious that Namjoon just had to get down on the floor and hug his puppy tight from behind, making Jimin let out a whine.
 

"Joonie~" complained the latter, but did nothing to pull away.
 

Namjoon chuckled and loosened his grip, but didn't let go

Please log in to read the full chapter