૮(●ᴥ●)ა (\_/)

Playdate
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, Namjoon's alarm went off and he opened his bleary eyes to shut it off. But when he rolled over onto his stomach and raised his hand to do so, the alarm stopped. Namjoon raised his head and blinked sleepily, seeing a wide awake Jimin staring back at him with a grin on his face. The hybrid was already dressed as he climbed onto the bed and kneeled beside Namjoon, then leaned in to nuzzle the latter's cheek. Namjoon smiled as he rested his head on the pillow again and reached up to lightly scratch under Jimin's chin, making the latter's tail start to wag.
 

"What time will we be leaving for Jin's?" asked Jimin.
 

"We have a whole hour." replied Namjoon, then chuckled when his pup's ears drooped as he pouted with a soft whine.
 

Namjoon knows how impatient Jimin can be, but he also knows how much Jimin loves cuddles. Rolling onto his back, he smiled while patting the spot beside him and Jimin's eyes lit up as his ears perked up again and his tail wagged. He wasted no time lying down on his side next to the human and snuggled as close as possible, nosing at Namjoon's jaw when the latter wrapped an arm around him.
 

"Just a few more minutes..." mumbled Namjoon, his eyes already closed as his other hand came up to slip his fingers into Jimin's hair.
 

The latter didn't get a chance to even think about protesting because Namjoon had started to lightly scratch that good spot behind his puppy ear. Jimin's eyes closed as he let out a content sigh and snuggled against the human's chest, his tail lazily thumping against the bed. They stayed that way for another ten minutes and when Namjoon started to move, Jimin let out a soft puppy-like whine of protest as he pulled the human back.
 

"I thought you were excited to go." said Namjoon in amusement.
 

"I am." confirmed Jimin with a pout, then smiled cutely as he snuggled against Namjoon, "But I just got so comfortable that I kind of forgot."
 

Namjoon chuckled at that and tried getting up again, this time succeeding as Jimin reluctantly let him go. But the pup stayed on the bed as he stepped out into the bathroom to start getting ready. When he got out from taking a shower, Namjoon stepped back into his room and smiled when he saw Jimin had fallen asleep while hugging one of the pillows. He got dressed quietly so as to not disturb his puppy's rest and went out into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. 
 

When he was done, Namjoon went back into his room and had to raise a hand to his mouth to stop himself from laughing at the sight. Jimin was still asleep, but there was a frown and a pout on his face as his leg twitched in a puppy-like manner. Namjoon walked over and sat on the edge of the bed facing Jimin, then reached out and gently shook him by the shoulder.
 

"Jimin~" he softly called, "Wake up, breakfast is ready."
 

The twitching stopped and the frown disappeared, but the pout was still in place. Namjoon scooted closer and put his other hand on the back of Jimin's head, making the latter's eyes slowly open. Looking cutely disoriented, Jimin turned his head and smiled sleepily when he saw Namjoon. The latter chuckled and helped Jimin stand up before heading into the kitchen to eat. As they ate, Namjoon just listened to his pup's excited rants with a smile on his face until they finished their meal and washed the dishes.
 

Jimin ran to his room to get his book bag filled with things Jungkook could possibly like then ran towards the front door to put on his shoes.
 

"Hurry up, Namjoon! Jin and Jungkook are probably waiting for us!" he called as he finished tying up his laces.
 

Namjoon just laughed to himself as he went into his own room to get his keys and name tag for his own job before joining the excited pup by the door. He slipped on his shoes and double checked that Jimin had everything he needed before both put on their jackets. Namjoon then got Jimin's blue beanie with the poof on top from the coat rack and put it on the hybrid's head, careful of his dog ears.
 

"Ready?" asked Namjoon with an amused smile, already knowing the answer.
 

"Yes!" yipped Jimin with a bright smile, his tail wagging.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


They reached Jin's apartment and Jimin was quick to ring the doorbell, lightly bouncing from how excited he was. When the door opened, Jimin made sure it was Jin who had answered before smiling broadly and lunged at the human. Jin let out a laugh and quickly regained his balance as they stumbled back, Namjoon lightly shaking his head with a smile. He looked over and spotted the bunny sitting nervously on the living room couch, mentally cooing when the little guy quickly looked away. They stepped into the living room and both Namjoon and Jimin noticed how Jungkook's ears were drooped and he had started trembling a bit.
 

Jin must have noticed it too because he went over and sat beside the bunny, gently wrapping an arm around him.
 

"Jungkook, this right here is Jimin." said Jin with a smile, referring to the pup, "And that over there's my best friend Namjoon."
 

"Nice to meet you, Jungkook." said Namjoon with a kind smile.
 

The bunny shyly averted his gaze when he made accidental eye contact and the light blush on his cheeks made Namjoon chuckle.
 

"H-Hi..." mumbled Jungkook without raising his eyes and huddled a little closer to Jin, who just smiled.
 

Jimin walked a little closer to the bunny and took off his book bag, he placed it atop the coffee table and tentatively had a seat on the other end of the couch. Namjoon kept a close eye on his pup as he started to sniff at the air around Jungkook, the latter visibly tense. The two humans unknowingly held their breaths when Jimin suddenly scooted a little closer while still sniffing. Jungkook timidly raised his head and when he made eye contact with Jimin, the latter smiled and his tail started to wag. Namjoon subtly exhaled in relief when the bunny shyly and unsurely smiled back at the pup.
 

"You're really cute." said Jimin, his smile growing when a visible blush appeared on Jungkook's face as the latter quickly looked down at his lap.
 

"Aw, don't get shy~" cooed Jimin with a laugh, making Jungkook turn his torso so he could hide his face in the crook of Jin's neck; the latter chuckling as he rubbed the bunny's arm.
 

"He really is cute." agreed Namjoon with a small smile.
 

"More than me?" asked Jimin as he looked up at his human with a pout.
 

Namjoon just chuckled and opened his arms invitingly, making Jimin's face light up with a bright smile as he quickly got up and hug

Please log in to read the full chapter