One chaotic day

Cute baby TWICE

It was only yesterday that TWICE had found out 3 of their members had turned into babies but the dorm now wasn't that chaotic. The girls are taking the situation extremely well. Well except for some. 

"HELP! I AM TRYING TO CHANGE TZUYU'S CLOTHES AND SHE KEEPS ON PUNCHING ME HER LITTLE FISTS!" Jeongyeon shouted from the living room while Dahyun anf Sana shook their heads in the corner. Nayeon rushed into the room and took Tzuyu from Jeongyeon and the baby's tantrum slowly died down but she was still crying. Chaeyoung was out shopping with baby Mina, Jihyo had schedules and Momo was watching dora the explorer on Nayeon's phone. Nayeon had successfully changed Tzuyu's clothes but the girl was still crying in Nayeon's arms. 

"Ji...ji" Tzuyu whimpered out while grabbing onto Nayeon's clothes tightly. 

"Ji? Huh?" Pabo Nayeonnie. 

Nayeon cooed Tzuyu to sleep, and she did. She placed Tzuyu onto the couch and put a blanket over her. She then went into the kitchen to prepare food for the babies plus herself, Jeongyeon, Sana and Dahyun. 

By the time Tzuyu had woke up, it was now night. Mina and Chaeyoung had arrived home with some toys and clothes. The baby frantically looked around the room searching for something or SOMEONE. It seems that she couldn't find them because she started crying really loudly and fell off the couch. Chaeyoung rushed over to help her up. 

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked in a worried tone. Tzuyu cried louder and louder. 

"Nayeon unnie! HELP! TZUYU'S HURT!" 

Nayeon dashed out of the kitchen with a knife that she forgot to put down which made Tzuyu scared and she cried louder and started throwing toys everywhere. Mina got scared so she lifted Chaeyoung's hoodie up and hid under it while hugging the rapper's waist. The dorm was now really in chaos. 

Jeongyeon came out of the bathroom and saw actual hell. A very messy room. 

"Oh god-" as if on cue, Jihyo entered the dorm. 

"What happened?!" Jihyo questioned which made the room all quiet. 

Tzuyu whipped her head towards the voice and started crawling towards Jihyo. She reach Jihyo's legs and looked up requesting to be picked up. The leader lifted her up and Tzuyu immediatedly snuggled into Jihyo's neck hugging her very tightly. 

TWICE cleaned up the dorm. Tzuyu had followed Jihyo wherever she went the whole time, but the leader was oblivious to it. It was now night time and TWICE decided to assign each baby to a room with 2 members. Nayeon was so tired, she couldn't be bothered waiting so she just quickly assigned the rooms.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

Mina, Jihyo and Sana. 

Momo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon. 

The group soon dispersed, while Tzuyu was suppose to be heading towards the maknae line's room, she followed behind Jihyo instead. Jihyo had noticed the figure crawling behind her by the time she reached her room. She picked Tzuyu up and kissed her on the forehead. 

"Your room is over there Tzuyu." Jihyo brought Tzuyu over to the maknae line's room but Tzuyu just wouldn't let go. 

"Come on Tzuyu, be a good girl." Jihyo cooed with her sweet voice, the baby still wasn't letting go. Chaeyoung came over to help pry Tzuyu off the leader. Once Tzuyu was in Chaeyoung's arms, she started crying, kicking and punching. She wanted to be with Jihyo. 

"Ji...jihy..." Tzuyu whimpered out while reaching towards Jihyo. Chaeyoung handed Tzuyu over to Jihyo so that she doesn't get freaking bruises from the maknae's kicks and punches. When Tzuyu was in Jihyo's arms, she stopped her tantrum and held Jihyo's face with her little hands. She placed a kiss on her leader's cheek and laughed. Jihyo smiled at how cute the maknae was. 

"Well, I don't think she's going to sleep in our room tonight, look how attached she is to you." Chaeyoung said while smiling. Jihyo just nodded her head. 

The leader and the smol rapper sat down and chatted for a while with Tzuyu sleeping soundly in Jihyo's arms. They were so emersed in the conversation that they didn't notice a small figure that had crawled into the room. Chaeyoung felt something pulling her pants. She looked down to meet Mina's teary eyes looking up at her. She picked the baby up, patting her pack. 

"私とあなたは一緒に..." The baby mumbed while burying her face into Chaeyoung's chest. 

Not knowing much Japanese, she brushed it off. 

"Well, looks like we're swapping babies." Jihyo said which made Chaeyoung laugh. 

*thud

"Owww...what?" 

Jeongyeon looked up to the bed. Looks like she had been kicked off the bed by baby Momo who was now snuggling her little body into Nayeon's warmth. 

"Why do babies hate me..." Jeongyeon was too tired to do anything so she just fell back asleep on the floor.