Leader

Cute baby TWICE

Jihyo opened her eyes to something poking her cheek, Tzuyu was poking her cheek with a cute little smile on her face. Jihyo sat up and picked baby Tzuyu up who giggled when Jihyo touched her. The older girl got out of bed with the baby and headed towards the bathroom, she washed both of their faces and headed to kitchen to start up some breakfast but before that, she placed Tzuyu one of the baby sits. When Jihyo was making dinner, she heard crying and pulling at her leg, she looked down and expected it to be Tzuyu but it was Momo. Wait. MOMO?! Wasn't she suppose to be with Nayeon? She must've smelt the food cooking and somehow got out of Nayeon's room. Jihyo sighed and picked Momo up, who started pinching Jihyo's face with her little hands and a silly but adorable smile plastered on her face. 

"Awwww, Momoring. Are you hungryyyy?" 

"Yeeeeeeee." 

"You're soooo cuteeeeeee."

Jihyo and Momo were laughing together and then a very loud cry errupted. Jihyo whipped her head towards the source of the sound. It was Tzuyu. And she was wailing, throwing her tiny ams up in the air. Jihyo quickly ran towards Nayeon's bedroom and knocked on it loudly, Nayeon opened the door with sleepy eyes then the younger girl shoved Momo into Nayeon's arms and ran away. 

When Jihyo ran back into the kitchen, Tzuyu was still crying. She went to pick Tzuyu up and the baby grabbed her head, hugging it against her chest like a teddy bear.

"Awwww, Tzuyu what's wrong?"

Tzuyu didn't say anything but just made a cute pouty face.

Jihyo kissed Tzuyu's cheek and placed her back down on the baby seat.

Soon after, all the other girls joined the kitchen.

MoMiTzu were patiently waiting for food on their seats while the other 6 were being, chaotic. 

Sana tried to cook, but failed. Nayeon TRIED to fix her cooking, but failed. Jeongyeon got mad at them because they were making a big mess. Dahyun and Chaeyoung actually cooking well, but very slowly. Jihyo on the other hand, was making sure the babies were okay, she sat and read them stories to keep them entertained.

Momo was getting antsy in her seat and started reaching out to Jihyo, so she picked her up and placed her on her lap and started reading again. Mina and Tzuyu was quietly sitting in their seats. 

While reading, Momo laughed and pointed to the pictures on the book and looked up at Jihyo. 

"Auyuuuuaaaa"

Momo made baby noises. 

"Ohhhhhhh, you're so cute Momoring!"

Jihyo leaned down and pinched Momo's cheeks.

Tzuyu started crying which made Mina start crying too. 

Chaeyoung walked over to them and picked them both up, Mina hugged Chaeyoung's neck while Tzuyu squirmed in her arms.

Nayeon came over and took Tzuyu, trying to calm her down. 

"What's wrong Mina unnie?"

Baby Mina looked at Chaeyoung and hugged her neck again. Chaeyoung went to the living room and sat down. She a cartoon and Mina peeked out from Chaeyoung's neck.

She fully turned around after a few seconds.

While they watched TV, Mina grabbed chaeyoung's hand with her 2 little hands.

 

The food was finally ready, they were now all seated around the table, focused on eating and feeding the babies. Mina was happily eating on Chaeyoung lap. Momo was being fed by Jihyo, still on her lap. Nayeon TRIED to feed Tzuyu. Who was not having it. She was throwing a fit. Crying and squirming on Nayeon's lap.

Jeongyeon and Sana went towards Tzuyu and tried sweet talking to her. 

"Awwww, baby Tzuyu what's wrong?"

"Come one, be a good girl. Say ahhhh."

Tzuyu cried harder. 

Jihyo was concerned that Tzuyu wasn't eating, was she not feeling well? She gave baby Momo to Dahyun and walked over to Tzuyu.

When Tzuyu saw Jihyo, she immediately reached her arms out to Jihyo and cried harder. 

"Jihyo. Take her."

Jihyo picked Tzuyu up cooed her, they left the kitchen and went to the living room. She a cartoon but Tzuyu was still sobbing in her arms.

"Tzuyu, it's okay. Shhhh..."

Tzuyu looked up at Jihyo and reached her arms up to hold Jihyo's face.

"T...tz..tzu. C-cute. Too."

Jihyo's eyes widen. That was the most adorable thing she had heard. She hugged Tzuyu.

"TZUYU YOU'RE SO CUTE!"

Tzuyu face turned into a happy one and she started laughing cutely. Jihyo smiled. 

"Okay, cutie pie. Be a good girl and eat okay?"

Tzuyu nods. 

Jihyo went to get Tzuyu's food bowl and sat on on the couch, then proceeded to feed her.

"Say ahhhhhhhh."

"Ahhhhhhhhh..."

 

After everyone was fed, they all sat at the living room, watching a couple of Disney movies. Momo sat on Chaeyoung's lap while eating a lollypop, she offered the candy to Chaeyoung with a cute smile.

Chaeyoung smiled and leaned down to get a taste. Afte that, a loud cry erupted. 

Everyone's eyes turned to Mina who was crying while pointing at MoChaeng. Sana tried to pick her up and calm her down but she started kicking and punching, when she got out of Sana's arms, she crawled towards Momo.

Momo looked confused and offered Mina her candy but Mina pouted cutely and took Momo's candy aggressively and threw it away. Then she crawled on top of Momo and pinched her cheeks. It was very strange to see the usually quiet and gentle Mina like this.

"Mina unnie, be nice."

Chaeyoung picked Mina off of Momo and held her while Mina sobbed into Chaeyoung's neck.

Momo cried and crawled to Nayeon who immediately picked her up and kissed her cheeks.

Suddenly Jihyo got a call. She answered it and gave couple answers then hung up. She handed Tzuyu to Sana and stood up.

"Guys, I have schedule now. Don't make a mess while i'm gone. Have a good rest, I'll see you in the morning."

With that Jihyo walked into her room to change clothes. 

Tzuyu didn't like being in Sana's arms, not because she didn't like her but she wanted to be with Jihyo. She didn't like being apart from her. Then she started crying. Again.

Jihyo soon came out of the room, she saw Tzuyu crying and rushed over. 

"Oh baby what's wrong."

Tzuyu held Jihyo's shirt tightly with her little hands and looked up at her with teary eyes.

Jihyo cooed Tzuyu until she fell asleep then she handed Tzuyu to Nayeon.

"Take care of her. I'm going now."

 

Tzuyu woke up in Nayeon's arms and when she realised that it wasn't Jihyo, she teared up but she didn't cry. She crawled out of Nayeon's arms and off the bed, she crawled through the gap of the door and out into the living room. Then she just, sat there like a lost puppy. She thought if she just sat, Jihyo would eventually come get her.

She sat there for about 1 hour and the dorm door opened. In walked Jihyo who was very surprised to see Tzuyu crawling towards her.

"Tzuyu?! What are you doing here?!"

Jihyo gently picked Tzuyu up who gave her a wide smile and put her hand on Jihyo's cheek.

"Lets get you to bed shall we?"

Jihyo entered the bedroom of NaSaJiMi and placed Tzuyu on her bed then put the covers on her.

"Stay her Tzuyu, and don't make noises loud noises okay? I'll come back in a bit."

Jihyo then placed a kiss on Tzuyu' s forehead althen left. Tzuyu laid there looking at the bathroom door waiting for it to open. She stared at the door for 10 minutes and then it opened, revealing Jihyo in pyjamas. The older one walked towards the bed and joined baby Tzuyu under the covers.

"Goodnight baby."

"Uuuuugggi"

Tzuyu held Jihyo face with both her tiny hands and kissed her nose. Then they both fell asleep.