What?!

Cute baby TWICE

Nayeon woke up and stretched her body. Before she could even get out of bed, she heard wailing. She shared the biggest room with their lovely leader God Jihyo, gay snake Sana and ketchup obsessed penguin, definitely not with a baby. Nayeon craned her to her right to find a bump on under Mina's cover. She walked towards it and then lifted it up to find a crying baby reaching her arms towards Nayeon asking for a hug. Everyone in the big room already woke up by this point. They already figured out that this was Mina, not only because she was the only one missing but because of the moles on the baby's face. There came more crying sounds from outside. Oh god. The 3 along with baby Mina hurried to the maknae line's room. Nayeon kicked the door open like the ninja grandma she is to find baby Tzuyu attacking Dahyun and Chaeyoung with Minjoon. Soon Jeongyeon bursted into the room hold Momo 40cm away from her. 

" HELP!! MOMO PEED ON ME!!" 

Momo was just chewing her shirt while laughing. All the members were now very confused. The dorm was in chaos. They went to the living for a meeting. Nayeon was holding Momo in her lap, Jihyo was holding Mina and Sana was holding Tzuyu on her shoulders. 

" So...how are we going to take care of this?" Dahyun questioned. 

" Hmm...well lets just take care of them for 2 weeks or so and if they don't turn back to normal then we'll tell JYP." Jihyo said which everyone agreed to. Well, except for the babies cause they didn't understand. 

Tzuyu started to wiggle on Sana's shoulders. She tried to get off so Sana let her down. Tzuyu immediately crawled over to Jihyo, she tried to climb onto Jihyo but Mina was already there. Tzuyu's eyes started to tear up. Meanwhile, Mina wasn't paying attention to what was happening, she was looking at Chaeyoung who was reading a book on how to take care of babies. Mina crawled off Jihyo and towards Chaeyoung. Tzuyu immediately climbed up Jihyo and snuggled into her neck. Jihyo used her arms to support the baby by hugging her. Mina stopped infront of Chaeyoung and looked at her with puppy dog eyes. Chaeyoung averted her eyes from the book to Mina. She was about to die inside because of how cute Mina was. Mina reached her short arms out asking to be lifted into Chaeyoung's arms which the latter gladly did. 

Momo was eating a lollypop while sitting on Nayeon's lap. She reached the lollypop out to Nayeon while pouting. Nayeon gave the lollypop a which made Momo smile and laugh. 

Jeongyeon, Sana and Dahyun went out to get baby food, baby clothes and toys. 

 

2 hours later. 

 

Nayeon and Momo were now cuddling with each other on the couch with baby Momo snuggled into Nayeon chest. 

Jihyo was reading a book with Tzuyu clinging onto her arm like a koala while drinking out her milk bottle. 

Mina and Chaeyoung were watching a cartoon on tellevision. Mina was holding Chaeyoung's hand with both little hands while sitting on her lap. 

Goodnight TWICE <3