포옹

Sapphires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: contain some suicidal scene.

1 week

A week has passed and Tzuyu hasn't return, Sana just shrugged it off and just continue to watch Netflix.

3 days later, she have received a message from her parents saying that her pregnant sister already gave birth, they were asking her and Tzuyu to come in Osaka.

Sana sent a text to Tzuyu that she'll be going to Osaka and her parents wants her to come. She tap the send button but instead of appearing a 'message has sent' , something appeared more than that. 

"SNS not found."

Sana thought that maybe her phone wasn't working well so she just shrugged it off and went upstairs to pack her things.

 

She knocked twice and once the door was open, her parents welcomed her with a great hug.

"Why are you alone? Where's Tzuyu?" Her Mom asked while tilting her neck from side to side, obviously looking for the missing latter.

"She's on a business trip, I don't know if she's going to go here too but I already sent her a message that you're looking for her and that Onee-chan just gave birth."

lies

"I was hoping to see my daughter-in-law but that's okay, there's still a next time." Her father said and just helped Sana on her luggage.

Her parents ask if she wants to rest first before visiting her older sister in the hospital but Sana disagreed and told them that she wants to see the baby.

"Onee Chan!"

Sana shouts and immediately went to hug her older sister who was resting in the hospital bed, but the latter stopped when her sister covered her whole face using her hands refraining her from hugging.

"Where's my sister-in-law?"

"Yah! I'm your sister but you're looking for Tzuyu." Sana whined and pouts, her sister just laughed before hugging her.

"But seriously where's my one and only sister-in-law? I miss that kid."

"She's on a business trip but I already sent a message that all of you were looking for her." Sana said and pouts.

"Why are you pouting? Stop pouting, you look ugly." Sana even pouted more at her sister's statement.

"I'm the family member but it seems like all of you miss Tzuyu more than me."

"I'm just joking, but seriously talking, when are you and Tzuyu going to get married? I wanna see a little Sana or little Tzuyu running around" her sister excitedly said.

Sana awkwardly laughs before answering her sister.

"I-I don't k-know..."

"You should marry Tzuyu soon. Tzuyu is a great kid, a lot of girls and boys are chasing her. You should feel lucky that Tzuyu is yours, she's like a diamond, she's precious and very hard to get. She's one of a kind."

Sana just awkwardly smile to her sister's statement.

"You know, if I wasn't married that time you introduce Tzuyu to me. I'll be stealing your girl." Her sister said and winks at her but Sana just fakingly laughed it off. 

"Goodbye Sana! Take care of yourself and Tzuyu." Her parents said and hugs her.

She only stayed in Japan for two days, she still have a lot of things need to do in her work.

When Sana went back to their house, she was expecting that Tzuyu already got home since it's more than a week that she's been gone. But she didn't saw any car except hers and the lights inside the house are still off, just like she left it when she went to Japan.
 

3 weeks 

Sana was getting mad, the latter was missing for the whole 3 weeks now and it seems she doesn't have any plan on returning, she tried contacting the latter but all the phone says...

"This number is no longer exist anymore."

Sana just threw her phone away, getting pissed that she can't contact her missing girlfriend.

So she decided to call someone, someone that that will satisfy her needs.

When the door knocked, Sana immediately opened the door, revealing a guy who was wearing a plain white shirt and a leather jacket.

"Ready to have fun again?" The guy asked and smirk.

"Yes." Sana answered while smiling seductively.

And thus, the night is fill with moans and groans. 

2 months

2 months have been passed and the missing latter doesn't have any plans to return, making Sana go furious.

She decided to clean the house since she notice that their windows is getting dusty and there is also a spider web in the corner of kitchen.

First, she cleaned the second floor, sweeping here and there and after that she mopped it. When she cleaned the master bedroom a.k.a her and Tzuyu's bedroom, she noticed that something went missing in their walk-in-closet.

She just shrugged it off since she can't identify  the missing things.

When she got tired, she decided to take a bath and sleep early.

Once Sana woke up, the very first thing she did in the morning was to call her girlfriend's office since it's been months and Tzuyu isn't still returning.

"Good morning! How can we help you?"

"Hi! I would like to ask when will Ms.Chou return from her business trip?"

"Excuse me Mam, can you repeat it again?"

The lady in the phone asked, she was confused that someone is asking about Ms. Chou.

Sana kindly repeats it and waits for an answer.

"Mam, Ms. Chou already resigned in the company, she's no longer works in here."

"What?!"

"Ms. Chou already resigned in the company, she's not working here anymore."

Sana doesn't know what to feel. First, she can't contact the latter and have been missing for more than 2 months and now, she just found out that her girlfriend already resigned in the company that she supposed to be working at.

"I thought she was on a business trip?!"

"There's no assigned business trip for Ms. Chou." The lady in the phone answered politely while Sana was getting berserk.

"When did she resigned?!" She asked again, obviously getting mad, since when did Tzuyu learned to lie? especially on her?

"about... 2 months from now."

The lady answered politely. Sana's anger was slowly fading away after she heard that.

'2 months? D-Don't tell m-me'

"2 m-months?" Sana asked again in a calmer tone. More likely, she was nervous.

"Yes Mam. It's been 2 months since Ms. Chou resigned. The boss was even sad since Ms. Chou is one of the great employees in here."

Sana went silent, a long pause was occurred on her line.

"Mam? Are you still there?"

"T-Thank you. I-I'll be g-going now"

Sana didn't even let the lady talk before ending the call. She paused for a moment and decided to walk upstairs to confirm something, she opened the walk-in-closet and opened Tzuyu's cabinet.

She was right, Tzuyu's important papers and valuable stuff weren't there even her favourite stuff toy and her clothes.

After confirming that Tzuyu left her, she sat at the floor and began talking to herself.

"T-This is w-what I w-want right?" Sana asked to herself and didn't notice that tears are already falling from her eyes.

She wipes her tears away and talks to her self again.

"No, I w-wanted this r-right? then I-I should u-uphold to t-this."

She told to herself, not backing down from her pride, but after an hour has passed, she found herself watching the videos and the pictures that she and Tzuyu took.

Sana was now a crying mess, she keeps laughing from their videos while crying, if someone would see her, they will think that she's crazy.

Maybe she is...

She's crazy because she cheated to her Tzuyu, to the love of her life, to the person who accepted all of her but didn't left her, the person who already saw the worst side but still decided to stay and now that person is gone, Sana doesn't know what to do...

She cheated on Tzuyu just because the latter was busy, and couldn't make Sana happy for months now...

And Sana think that she's really stupid for cheating on her. She realize relationship isn't about always having fun together but going through a lot together.

The night was full of regrets and hatred for herself but nonetheless, she'll find Tzuyu the moment she wakes up tomorrow.

She decided to sleep in the guests room, she can't handle her dizziness and too alone to sleep in their bedroom, but instead to see an organize and comfy guests room, she found the guests room half used.

"Tzuyu?" She called out.

Tzuyu has a bad habit on waking up in the morning and not fixing the bed or the bed sheets, Sana knew the latter slept in here but where is she?

When Sana looked around the room she found something on the mini drawer beside the bed.

There was a letter...and a small redvelvet ring-box. Sana can't believe what she's seeing right now so she decided to read the letter first before opening the small box.

"It was supposed to be yours...

I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you, but trust me... I tried to be.

   -Tzuyu"

Sana was now in the floor, crying like baby, she was sobbing so hard, and when she tried to open the small box, she saw the most beautiful sapphire ring.

Sana wasn't going lie herself... It was an engagement ring.

"What I have done!?" She shouted and cried more, until she fell asleep.

The very first thing she did in the morning was too find Tzuyu, since she can't contact Tzuyu, she needs to ask some of their friends. Maybe... just maybe Tzuyu's bestfriend know where she's at.

She drive all the way to Mina and Chaeyoung's house, once she got outside the car she let out a nervous sigh, if she wants to find Tzuyu she needs to be brave.

Sana knows Chaeyoung is the person that Tzuyu can trust with her problems aside from Jihyo.

She knocked on the door three times and the door was opened by Mina.

"Sana?"

The disappointment eyes that Mina gave her didn't escape form her gaze.

"Good morning Mina."

Mina just sighed and opened the door widely for her.

"Why did you took so long to came?" Mina asked, evidence of disappointment on her voice.

"What are you talking about?" Sana asked and frowned.

"You're too late." the only thing she said.

"I'm just going to get some drinks and food, you can take your seat." Mina added and went to the kitchen.

Minutes have passed and Sana heard some footsteps, coming down from the stairs.

"Minari? Do we have a visitor? I've heard some unfamiliar voices." Chaeyoung asked while rubbing her eyes, the latter just woke up.

When Chaeyoung got her visions properly she saw Sana sitting on the couch, she immediately frowned.

"What are you doing in here?" Chaeyoung harshly asked.

"I-uh, uh—"

And before she can even reply in Chaeyoung's question, the said girl already slapped her in the face.

"Chaeyoung!" Mina shouted, Chaeyoung look at her and saw that Mina was disappointed on what she did but Sana deserves it.

"She deserves it."

"I-Its okay I d-deserve it" Sana said, still holding her left cheek. She knows Chaeyoung slapped her hard, knowing Chaeyoung's strength, there should be mark of a hand in her face right now.

Mina was looking at the two of them, she sighed again. Its only in the morning but there's already a chaos going on here.

"Both of you seat down and as much as possible stay away from each other. I'll just get some ice." Mina stated before she left the two in the living room.

The atmosphere was quiet, both latters are seating away from but can see each other's face since they're just sitting at the opposite direction.

"I'm so disappointed at you..." Chaeyoung said which made Sana look at her.

Sana didn't answer back, she just look at the floor, ashamed for what she did.

Mina went back from the kitchen, the latter was holding some foods and an ice pack for Sana's red face.

"Thanks..." Sana said when Mina gave her the ice pack, she flinched when she put the ice pack on her face.

Mina sat besides Chaeyoung, she was disappointed at her girlfriend's action but she can't blame her.

"Talk..." Mina declared since both latter are still quite.

"First of all, I'm sorry—"

"Your sorry won't do anything"

"Chaeyoung." Mina stated and stares at the said latter.

Chaeyoung just crossed her hands and look away.

"I'm really sorry, I know I hurt your bestfriend—"

"Hurt? You didn't hurt her, you broke her. All she ever did was to love you, give you what you want, and be the 'loyal' girlfriend to you! A lot of girls and guys always wanted to court her but all of them were being rejected because she loves you so much! But where were you? Having with a guy? You did that just because Tzuyu is so busy? you did that just because she can't satisfy you?" Chaeyoung outbursts made Sana tear up but she deserves it, she needs to face this.

Chaeyoung was already standing while looking at Sana like she's smaller than her.

"N-No..."

"Then why!? Why did you cheat on Tzuyu when she was about to propose!? Why did you wasted your 10 years of a relationship!? Did Tzuyu lack on something?! Did Tzuyu do something wrong to you!?"

"N-No.."

At this point Sana was now sobbing, she feels like she's the younger one between the two of them but in the reality, she's the oldest inside the room but she's the one who's being scolded like a kid.

"Then why?!" Chaeyoung was now already crying, Mina stood up to help her calm down.

"Chaeng that's enough..." Mina declared while caressing the younger's back.

"No! Its not enough!" Chaeyoung answered. " Because of her Tzuyu is so broken right now! Because of her Tzuyu is suffering from the pain that she doesn't even deserve! My bestfriend keeps asking herself where did she go wrong, where did she lack at, isn't she enough!? She was about to propose to you! To marry you in front of the altar! But look what you did! You cheated on her and now she's gone!" Chaeyoung shouted and run back to her and Mina's room.

Both Sana and Mina heard the door was being harshly shut and Chaeyoung's sobs in the corner.

Mina then look at Sana, the girl was already sobbing, she wish that Sana can handle 'it' when she founds out.

"M-Minari? What d-does she m-mean Tzuyu i-is g-gone?" The girl asked while crying, she was stuttering already, the only thing Mina can do is to let out a deep sigh.

"The day you cheated on Tzuyu she went here, knocking on our doors. We found her sobbing like a kid, we wanted to ask her but Chaeyoung noticed that Tzuyu can't breathe properly so we calmed her down. We were about to call you but Tzuyu took our phone and said she doesn't want to see you. Chaeyoung almost brought Tzuyu to the hospital since she can't catch some air. Tzuyu fell asleep, later that night. Tzuyu told us everything, the way how you acted cold to her in the past months, the way you couldn't take care of her when she needs you, how she found out that you're cheating on her, and also    the proposal. She was about to propose to you..."

Sana felt a huge pain in the heart after hearing Tzuyu can't breathe properly because of her.

"I was disappointed at you when I found out what you did. I couldn't believe that you can cheat on Tzuyu." Mina said and sigh. "After that, Tzuyu told us that she'll be going out of the country."

"W-What?" Sana stopped crying and looked at Mina.

"Believe it or not, Tzuyu isn't here anymore, that's why Chae is so upset at you."

Mina was right, she's late...she's too late.

"W-Where did T-Tzuyu go?" Sana, stuttering, afraid that she might not see Tzuyu anymore.

"We don't know..."

"W-What?...What do you mean you don't know?"

"Tzuyu said she'll be going out of country but she didn't said any country or when will she return. That's why Chae is mad at you... You know how those three are close especially Chae and Tzuyu. Right now probably, Dahyun is also upset"

"All of you knew Tzuyu's going out of the country and yet you didn't bother to tell me?" Sana doesn't know what to feel right now, she knows its her fault but at least one of them contacted her.

"Tzuyu asked us a favor, we couldn't say no after we found out what you did..." Mina explained in the most calming way.

When she look at Sana, the girl was only staring at floor like its the most interesting thing she saw in her life. Mina just sighed at the latter, she knows Sana is hurt, but what can she do? When in the first place its Sana's fault why Tzuyu left.

"I love her..." Sana suddenly blurted.

"If you love her then why did you cheat on her?" Mina asked, Sana just look and formed a sad smile.

"Because I'm stupid, I thought having with some guy will full fill my temporary loneliness. Turns out, it didn't satisfy me..."

"It only made me lose the person that I love the most." Sana added and smiled sadly.

"I'm glad you realize your mistakes but it's too late." Mina stated while eyeing the latter, she pity her.

"I don't know what to do... Help me Mina please..." Sana begged and start kneeling down on the floor.

Mina just sighed and helped the latter stand straight.

"You don't need to kneel, I'll still help you, you're still my friend." Mina said and smiled.

"Jihyo might know where she is...I'm not sure tho." She added.

"Thank you... I'm really sorry."

"Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to Tzuyu."

Sana was devastated when she got home. Nobody knows where Tzuyu is.

When she went to Jihyo's house, all she just got is a slap on her face. When she tried to ask where Tzuyu was, she just received a glare and was told that she also didn't know where Tzuyu was.

When she co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter