소유욕있는

Sapphires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey babe" Tzuyu sweetly said as she she sat beside her girlfriend, Minatozaki Sana, she was known for being the school playgirl but when Tzuyu came she became the most loyal girlfriend and maybe the most jealous person too. 

 

"Your classes ended an hour ago, why did you come here so late?" Sana suspiciously ask while glaring at the tall latter. 

 

Sana did change when Tzuyu became her girlfriend, not only a loyal girlfriend but also she became possessive towards her new lover, Chou Tzuyu, a foreign girl who came from Taiwan and immediately falls for Sana even when her friends warned her about her 'antics'. 

 

"I need to finish some project, teachers gave us a lot." Tzuyu stressfully said and starts massaging her forehead. 

 

Sana softened her gaze when she saw how stressed and tired Tzuyu was.

 

"Here, lay your head on my lap while I massage your head."

 

Everyone, like every human being who's studying in their school got shock when Sana changed. Before, Sana has a new girlfriend every week but when Tzuyu came, everybody already expected that the tall beauty will end up broken hearted because of Sana. But instead, their relationship lasted a month (which made everyone shocked) until a new school year starts. 

 

And to say Sana didn't change is a lie. 

 

"Thank you my love." Tzuyu said while feeling relaxed in Sana's massage, her eyes were close so she can't see how happy Sana is. 

 

"Anything for my Chewy." Sana sweetly smiled as she bent down to kiss her girlfriend's forehead. 

 

A chinese girl transferred in their school and within one week she was already rumoured for liking Sana's girlfriend, Chou Tzuyu. 

 

Sana got this information from her friends Nayeon and Momo, at first she didn't believe it but she's already quite jealous knowing somebody likes her girlfriend, but when she saw her girlfriend entering the canteen with a small girl walking beside her, she can't help to be furious, she got even more mad after Momo told her that it was the chinese girl who likes her girlfriend. 

 

And the most unexpected event made everyone shock.

 

Minatozaki Sana pulled the chinese girl's hair and starts getting more violent while telling (more like yelling) inappropriate words. 

 

This also made Tzuyu stop and immediately widens her eyes when she saw her girlfriend pulling someone's hair.

 

"DON'T YOU EVEN ING DARE TO LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND, YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" 

 

That was the exact line that Sana let out after slapping the girl, hard, in the face.

 

The fight ended when Tzuyu pulled Sana away from the chinese girl and the poor chinese was immediately brought to the clinic for three major reasons, one, Sana did hurt her and made a lot of scratches in her skin especially her arms, two, her hair was obviously dishevel, and three, she was knock out by Sana. 

 

Tzuyu can only pity the chinese girl, she wanted to say sorry for her girlfriend's action but Sana warned her that if she even tried to get close with that girl, they will break up and Tzuyu doesn't want that. 

 

"Are you feeling okay now?" Sana asked the latter who's laying on her lap. 

 

"I feel so good with your touches" Tzuyu answers and gently took Sana's right hand, kissing it.

 

Her action made her girlfriend blush but she didn't saw it since her eyes are close. 

 

Sana smiled at the sweet gesture and leans her head closer to the Tawainese. Staring at her lips before leaving a peck there. 

 

It made the Tawainese open her eyes and smiles at her girlfriend. 

 

"You're so beautiful Tzuyu." Sana said as she admire her girlfriend's beauty. 

 

"You're also beautiful Sana Unnie." Tzuyu complements and leans up to kiss Sana's cheeks. 

 

"You're only mine." Sana said while staring at her girlfriend's eyes. 

 

"I'm only yours Sana Unnie." Tzuyu replied sweetly.

 

Unknown to the young tawainese, there was a deep meaning behind Sana's words.

 

No one can have you except me Tzuyu-ah. 

 

 

"We better get going or you'll be late in your next class." Tzuyu said as she slowly stands up. 

 

"I don't want to go. I just want to be with you" Sana said in a different manner but Tzuyu didn't notice it. 

 

"Don't worry, we'll go home together. I'll wait for you" Tzuyu sweetly said, she intertwined their hands before walking. 

 

"And if I attend my class, where would you go?" Sana asked in a different tone. Obviously doesn't like to be away from her Tzuyu. 

 

"Hmmm... roaming around the school or sleep at the library" 

 

Sana frowned at her answer, she don't want her girlfriend to roam around the campus. Tzuyu has a lot of admirers and Sana hates that. 

 

"I don't want to attend my class." Sana said making a u-turn but Tzuyu immediately stops her.

 

"Baby, you can't do that or else you'll get a low grade and if you get a low grade, your parents might separate us and throws you back to Japan" 

 

"They can't separate us." Sana said and turns her body to Tzuyu.

 

"Yes they can. That's what they said before agreeing to our relationship, they'll separate us and throws you back to Japan." 

 

"They can't separate us, cause I'm going to separate them first." Sana said blankly.

 

"Huh? What?" Tzuyu confusingly ask. 

 

"Nothing." Sana said and turns her head to Tzuyu, smiling at her sweetly. "Let's have a date." 

 

Sana already started pulling her but Tzuyu stops her. 

 

"Sana you still have classes!"

 

"But I don't wan't to go! I only want to be with you!" Sana was obviously annoyed while facing her tall girlfriend. 

 

"I also want to be with you but I don't want your parents to separate us!" Tzuyu said and starts tearing up. 

 

Sana softened her gaze when she saw her girlfriend trying to held back her tears.

 

 

Stupid Sana. Why would you make your Tzuyu cry?

 

"Baby...." Sana called and approach her girlfriend, looking up, and starts caressing the latter's cheek. 

 

"No one can separate us apart. Neither my parents or your parents. No one can." Sana comforts her and lean her face to kiss Tzuyu's lips. 

 

It was just a peck but Sana wants more. 

 

"I know! But I'm afraid that they'll—" Tzuyu didn't finish what she was about to say when Sana starts kissing her again even tho they're in the school hallway. 

 

Sana leans back making her face inch away from Tzuyu's. She looks at the girl intensely while holding the latter's cheeks.

 

"When I said no one. I meant no one. So please stop worrying about those people who wants to break us apart. Okay?" When Sana saw Tzuyu nodding her head she pecks again at the younger's lips and intertwines their hands. 

 

"Now, let me date you for today because I miss my one and only girlfriend and I felt bad for making her eyes teary." Sana sweetly said and kisses the back of Tzuyu's hand. 

 

Tzuyu just shakes her head in disbelief but her face is blushing because of Sana. Before they started walking, Tzuyu let out the words she wanted to say to Sana. 

 

"I love you." 

 

"I love you too my Chewy." Sana replies back and smiles at her.

 

I love you so much to the point that I just want you for myself. No one can have you except me Tzuyu. You're only mine. Only mine. 

 

 

— 

 

 

It was a normal school day and Sana already finished all of her classes. Her girlfriend is still in her class and decided to wait for her outside the classroom. 

 

Everybody who's passing by Tzuyu's classroom is gazing at her like she's a culprit of something she stole. 

 

"Hey isn't that Minatozaki Sana?" 

 

"It looks like she's waiting for her girlfriend" 

 

"She really did change a lot" 

 

 

 

Tch. At least pretend that I'm here. 

 

 

 

A not so long after, Tzuyu's class ended. Several students went out from the classroom, she even saw Chaeyoung and Dahyun. Both young latter smiled at their Unnie and pointed the inside of the classroom.

 

"Tzuyu is still inside Unnie. She seems to be sad" Chaeyoung said and Dahyun nodded in agreement. 

 

"Did you guys fought Unnie?" Dahyun ask and looks back to Tzuyu who's still seating on her desk, doesn't even bother to fix her things. 

 

Sana frowned before answering "No, we were fine till you guys told me that something's wrong." 

 

"Better talk to her Unnie." Chaeyoung said and  pats her shoulder, she immediately removes her hand when her phone vibrated from her skirt's pocket. 

 

"I better get going now Sana Unnie. Mina is waiting for me." Chaeyoung said and immediately runs in the hallway, didn't even bother to say goodbye to Sana and Dahyun. 

 

"That kid" Dahyun said and shakes her head. "I better get going too Sana Unnie. I still have a date with Momo." Dahyun stated before blushing. "Talk to your 'Tzutzu' now" Dahyun teases before walking away. 

 

Sana just frowned while looking at Dahyun's back. 

 

I'm the only one who can call her that.

 

She turns her head and enters the classroom. She saw her girlfriend alone the classroom, arms resting on her desk while burying her face in her hands. 

 

"Chewy?" Sana called but her girlfriend didn't even nudge. 

 

"Tzuyu" Sana calls again but failed. 

 

"Tzu—" 

 

"Did you skip classes while we're on a date?" 

 

Sana was cutted by her girlfriend's question. 

 

"What?" 

 

"Did you skip classes while we're on a date?" This time Tzuyu looks her in the eye while clenching her fist and raising her voice. 

 

"What do you me—" 

 

"I told you to attend your classes, study your lessons, and pass your homeworks!" Tzuyu shouts while tears are falling down from her eyes. 

 

Sana walks closer to the girl, kneels down, and embrace her with warmth hug. 

 

"Y-Your Mom c-called me. S-She want u-us t-through" Tzuyu admits as she clutch to Sana's shoulder. "T-They said o-our relationship i-is the c-cause of y-your failing g-grades" 

 

Sana just hugs her tighter. Unable to utter a word, she was mad, so mad at her parents for making her girlfriend cry like this. 

 

 

You made my girlfriend cry. Wait till I get home. 

 

 

After Sana calmed her girlfriend, she accompanied the young latter to her apartment before going home. 

 

She opened the door of her house but at the same time she received a slap from her Mom. 

 

"What did I told you about your studies and relationships!?" Her Mom went berserk while her Dad was holding her Mom's shoulder, trying to calm her down. 

 

"Because of this Sana, you're going to break up with Tzuyu and go back to Japan." Her Mom said with so much hate. 

 

"Aren't you gonna say anything Sana?" Her father asked, he was worried when his wife slap her daughter and Sana was unusually quiet. 

 

"Goodluck with that." Sana coldly said before she left to go up in her room while her parents were left dumbfounded in her actions. 

 

 

Dinner time came and Sana went down because her parents called her, she brought along with her a small carton box which her parents didn't notice.

 

Minutes have passe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter