사랑은 아파

Sapphires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu went home late again. She was so busy in her work and didn't notice it was already 12 midnight. 

 

She parked her car in their house garage and turned off the engine. She grab her keys from her slacks pocket and opened the entrance door.

 

Darkness welcomed her. Its not like she wasn't use to this, its just making her sad that the love of her life wasn't waiting for her anymore whenever she comes home late, but nonetheless, she understands. Both of them are working in a famous company, which means 'good salary' but 'a lot of work to do'. 

 

She fixed her office shoulder bag after removing her shoes and locked the entrance door to avoid house robbery. 

 

She went upstairs and straightly went to the master bedroom, and there, she found the love of her life sleeping peacefully. 

 

She smiled, even tho the latter was sleeping, she was still breathtaking beautiful, especially in Tzuyu's eyes. 

 

She placed her shoulder bag gently in the couch, avoiding to create such noise, she doesn't want to wake her princess from her beautiful sleep. 

 

She walks slowly to the side of the bed where the sleeping girl was facing and crouch down, levelling her face to the sleeping girl. 

 

She raise her arm and put it to the latter's cheeks, caressing it gently and lovingly.

 

"Hey Sana baby..." Tzuyu called softly, still caressing it. 

 

Tzuyu smiled on how beautiful her girlfriend is.

 

"I'm sorry for going home late again..." She said and let out a deep sigh. 

 

"I miss you so much, don't worry, after this, we will be happy again." 

 

She added with a big smile on her face. She kissed Sana's cheek, nose, forehead and lastly her plump lips. 

 

"Goodnight my love, have a sweetdreams." She said and kissed Sana's forehead again. 

 

"I love you Sana." She caressed her cheeks before standing up.

 

Tzuyu didn't bother to exchange her clothes and just went straigtly lay down beside Sana. She hug the latter from the back, placing her arm to Sana's tummy and drifts her self to dreamland. 

 

But little did she know, the latter was wide awake but didn't bother to welcome her and instead, she slowly removes Tzuyu's arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning Tzuyu woke up. The rays of the sun passing thru their windows making her close her eyes again but she knows if she's going to stay longer in the bed, she'll be late in her work. 

 

She already notice the empty space beside her and can't help to feel sad. Sana was already gone for work and didn't even bother to wake her up. 

 

'But that's okay.' She thought. 'I understand her.' 

 

She always understands Sana, even the latter was in fault she still forgives her and understands her, that's how much she loves Sana. 

 

She took a bath and got dressed for work. She walk downstairs and went to the kitchen to look for breakfast or at least Sana cooked her some breakfast but the latter found nothing instead, she found the sink was half full indicating Sana ate some breakfast but didn't left something for her. 

 

Tzuyu sighed. 

 

"She must be in a hurry..." She mumbled. 

 

Its not that she's depending on the latter, she just doesn't know how to cook and Sana knows it. She must be really in a hurry to forgot Tzuyu's breakfast, she just sighed and tried to understand her. 

 

'But this keeps happening for months now...' She thought and just shrugged it off, Sana must be really busy. 

 

She just grabbed a 2 slices piece of bread and drank some orange juice before heading for work. 

 

 

 

Tzuyu went home late again but much later than the last time. She went out on the office at 3 in the midnight and got home at 3:30, that's how late she went home for today but nonetheless, it was worth it. 

 

She parked her car in the garage, turned off the engine and lock's the car door. She grab her keys from the pocket of her coat and opened the door. 

 

She removed her shoes and went to the couch to rest a little bit, she placed her office shoulder bag beside her, too tired to carry it and put her keys beside it. 

 

She rested a little bit in the couch before heading upstairs.

 

She went to the master bedroom and slowly opening the door, when there was already enough space to peek, she look at their bed, but instead seeing a sleeping Sana, she found Sana . 

 

Sana was . 

 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter