3: Stress and Memories

Fight for Dominance

A calm peaceful song was what the birds sang at the beautiful hour of six. Everything was in perfect harmony and at peace. Nothing was chaotic nor disruptive to this wonderful peaceful morning.

“Jong-ing-dae! I can’t believe you ruined my only picture of Yixing!” The yells rang in the hallway as Junmyeon was ready to rip Jongdae’s head apart. Jongdae ran around until he found Minseok in the kitchen making breakfast for Chanyeol, Jongin, and Baekhyun. Jongdae hid behind him. “Minseok control your roommate!” The loud request from Jongdae rang in the mansion, it was a lot louder than what he had expected. Jongdae, Junmyeon, and everyone else who was in the kitchen(yes even Jongin the fearless leader) went completely pale. A loud bang was heard throughout the house which was followed by loud stomps towards the kitchen. Everyone hesitated to look already aware who was the one that was completely disturbed.

Jongdae immediately hid under the table and everyone started to mentally pray for the poor hacker. “Where is he?” Yelled the infuriated male. No one answered, “I said, WHERE. IS. HE!” Once again no one had the courage to speak. Jongin wasn’t scared he just didn’t want to intervene, maybe he was a bit scared.

“Alright then, no one has the ing nerve to answer me I’ll find him myself,” meanwhile Jongdae tiptoed out from under the table and was heading for the safe room. Right when Jongdae was about to escape to the hallway to run and hide in the safe room the infuriated male grabbed a butter knife from the table and threw it. Jongdae gulped a loud gulp as the butter knife had stuck on the wall right I from of his eyes. “Found him, now Jongdae doesn’t move and allow me to rip you into shreds!”

“What did I do!” Jongdae screeched as the blind infuriated male walked towards him. The constant yelling continues until the voice of someone who was clearly on a higher level then them spoke. “Enough.” Everyone turned to the owner of the voice who was silently watching the entire scene unfold. “Sehun, don’t kill Jongdae. If it wasn’t for him a lot of our plans would fail as he is in charge of the majority of it,” Jongin spoke calmly as he stood up and walked towards Sehun and Jongdae. “See! So do-“

“Don’t think you’re off either,” Jongin began, “How many times have I asked you to keep your damn voice to a lower level and not go around touching Junmyeon’s things?” Jongdae just nodded, shame clearly filled his system. “I understand.” Both Sehun and Jongdae said in harmony. “Now hug it out,”

“But Jong-” Sehun began to protest but Jongin quickly cut him off.

“I don’t care to hug it out,” the two males hesitated but in the end hugged.

Jongin sighed in relief that none of his men were going to kill each other, then went on discussing information on the next heist and how the wine production was going. Just the basics of any day.

Meanwhile with the busy designer things were just as hectic as they were with the mob boss.

“So you’re saying Joana, that YOU lost the designs for the upcoming showcase?” The poor female with long straight dirty blonde hair nodded, clearly disappointed in herself. She looked down tears threatening to spill out of her eyes. Meanwhile, Kyungsoo sighed and massaged his temples, “Continue to search for them if you can not find them then I’ll figure something out,” With that, the female worker bowed and thanked Kyungsoo many times before scurrying off to search for the designs.

With that Kyungsoo collapsed onto his chair and sighed. There was way too much circling in his mind with the new fall collection showcase, the magazine release, many interviews, and more photo shoots. That was completely it, Do Kyungsoo was completely burned out. Well not as bad actually as Yixing(Kyungsoo’s assistant and best friend) takes a large load off the tired male. “Take a nap Soo,” Kyungsoo shook his head, “Too much to do,” Yixing sighed and spoke, “You have two in a half hours before your meeting with Adonis Clothing for the collaboration planning at 3:45 pm, another meeting at 4:50 pm with Lee Taemin to discuss the photoshoot you promised to be a part of, and an interview two hours after. So take a nap now, I’ll wake you when it’s time and I’ll do some of the basic and simple paperwork,”

“It’s fine Yixing I can do that,” Kyungsoo protested, “Ha, No. I don’t know why you don’t push the basic paperwork that doesn’t really need your approval onto the slacker of employees you have?” Kyungsoo chuckled, “I just want them to enjoy their job as many of them did apply to help with designs, not to do a simple form and a few charts,” Yixing rolled his eyes, “Well I’ll be in charge of that now you sleep. G’night.” With that Yixing turned off the lights and closed the door. Kyungsoo smiled, thinking about how lucky he got in the best friend department as Yixing has been there for him since the eighth grade. Kyungsoo really couldn’t believe that Yixing would even want to stay beside a grouchy, bad-tempered, and stubborn person such as himself; but then again he doesn't care just as long as Yixing allows him to keep his life organized and can be there for each other. That is all Kyungsoo really wants. With good thoughts and vibrant childhood memories, Kyungsoo fell into the long-awaited(and very much needed) nap.

“Hey, I’m speaking to you, Retard!” The young doe-eyed boy just looked at the older man confused. He wasn’t sure why he was being yelled at. So like any other child, he just sat there confused and unaware of the circumstances. “Hey, Juwon! Why is your son playing with your makeup? Doesn’t he understand that it’s meant for women?”

“Relax Jihun, it’s okay. Makeup isn’t just for women, men can have fun with it as well,” Juwon said calmly as she sat next to her son on the floor. The man who was referred to as Jihun scoffed at her calm answer, “So you won’t care if that useless piece of of a son you have turns out like his father?”

Juwon frowned, “What’s wrong with my ex-husband?”

“He’s a . Y’know a homoual who was closeted and impregnated a women-only then to leave her actual ,” Juwon’s frown deepened, she looked at her son in the eyes and spoke, “Kyunnie, please take all this stuff to my room. If you’d like to continue to play with it then go ahead but stay in my room,” The little boy nodded and mumbled an ‘Okay Mommy’ and went on his way. Whilst playing in his mother’s room all he can hear was his mother’s strong independent voice yell at the good for nothing man who was laid on the couch. The only thing the boy was able to make out were a few words that were spoken by the venomous man, “The day I find out that your kid is a I swear to god I’ll kill him! It’s wrong for the same to love one another!” The the rest of yelling and screaming became senseless noise. Those words at the time meant nothing but later on, in the young boy’s life, it affected him. More than anything else could ever.

Kyungsoo woke from the nightmare with a cold sweat. He had checked his watch, squinting to be able to see the watch with the little bit of light that slipped through the shades of the window. The time was three on the dot. He sighed and stretched. Thinking of the nightmare that had decided to revisit him after several years. He sighed once again. Kyungsoo knew that he had a big problem with himself, with his identity. Although he seemed very confident in reality he wasn’t. He hated every aspect of himself. Everything. And it was all because of the bag that helped his mother raise him. In other terms his step-father.

Kyungsoo never understood why his mother even married him but he can’t complain now as they are living happily in their home back in Korea. It was nice that his mother found happiness but it was pure hell for Kyungsoo as many things happened thanks to that jerk. Many things indeed.

Kyungsoo stretched once again and decided to leave his office and go to Yixing’s office so he can think of anything but the question that you the reader may be asking as well.

Is Do Kyungsoo gay?

A/N: So here's a filler. Yeah it's boring but you get some background on Kyungsoo so yay? Well, I hope you enjoyed the story. Love you all, -Mrs.KimChii