1: Monster

Fight for Dominance

1:32 am, Saturday

A young female, possibly in her late twenties, was kneeled on the ground. Her long straight navy blue dyed hair, which was once clean and silky smooth was now greasy and tangled. Her pale skin which resembled unused paper was littered with small cuts, bruises, and dried blood. Her small wrist was tightly tied together with rope that surely had left a bad bruise. Her jeans were stained with dark blotches of blood, as for her shirt you couldn't identify anything for it was black. She hung her head low allowing her hair to cover her face but a small separation of her hair parting showed her bright green eyes, and the mischevious smirk on her lips.

There were seven men in the room with her. Two around the same height that stood behind her making sure she didn't try anything to escape(not like she could in her condition). Infront of the young female was the last five. One with chocolate skin sat directly in front of her and had two of his men on each side of him. They all looked sinister in the dim orange lighting of the room.

"See, this is what happens when you double cross me. I could care less how long you're father has worked for me, but stealing large amounts of money from me is unacceptable," The male with the chocolate skin strictly said glaring at the female. "Now that I have exterminated your father, your mother and younger sister agreed to leave the mafia without looking back or to even speak of it. All there's left is you. Now Eun-Suk you have two options. One, leave with the same conditions your mother and sister left in or..." The male snapped and the tall male on his right with black hair and clouded gray eyes handed him a 44 mag pistol. The clean metal glistens under the dull lighting of the dark room.

"Or what? Are you going to shoot me?" The man rose from his seat and cracked his neck, "Well of course," Eun-suk snickered at him, "Are you really going to shoot your childhood friend, Jongin?" Jongin nodded, a smirk formed on his lips, "Number one rule is not to betray the boss, or death will come to no matter what relationship you have with them. Do you understand now?" Jongin said walking up to her grabbing her chin so she could look him in the eye. "Go to hell you son of a !" Jongin roughly lets go of her and stepped back. Smirking he then says with his deep raspy voice, "I'm working on it, love." Then he pulled the trigger.

At roughly two in the morning, the sound of a gunshot boomed through the mansion. Servants rushed down to the basement to retrieve the body of the strong-willed female who now lied lifeless on the ground. Blood oozing out of her forehead, her once bright green eyes were now dull and hidden behind her eyelashes.

"Alright. Junmyeon, now that that's over what's next on the agenda?" Jongin asked grabbing a wet cloth from a maid and cleaning off his hands and the gun. "Well, you were invited to a dinner party by Taemin. Y'know your childhood best friend," Jongin simply nodded, as he leads the way out of the basement room. Junmyeon and the others followed closely behind. "It's a celebration for the 50th annual anniversary of Natural Beauty Magazine. He would love if you were there to support it," Jongin stopped walking arriving in the main hall first floor, "Everyone minus Sehun and Junmyeon is dismissed. You both follow me to my office," With that dismissal everyone headed to their respective rooms with their roommates.

"When is it?" Jongin asked, continuing to walk to his office, Sehun and Junmyeon following, "This Friday at eight at night, before that you have a meeting with RM," Jongin simply hummed. Thinking deeply he was still unsure if he should go or simply rest. He knew that this week and the next upcoming two weeks were going to be very busy as for its autumn, the time of harvest for some and for the mafias or drug dealers is the peak of their business. The time where the nights are getting longer and the days are shorter. Best time for illegal doings.

Still, in thought, Jongin took a seat at his desk, opening a small drawer beside him. He took out a book and began flipping through it. He saw the many photos of him and his childhood friend. Sighing he spoke loudly the Junmyeon, who was anxiously waiting for an answer from Jongin. "This Friday you say?" Jongin requested from his consigliere. Junmyeon nodded, hoping that Jongin would say yes. Jongin hummed and looked at Sehun who was standing against the wall listening intently, "Sehun, what do you think? Shall we all go?" Sehun cleared his throat and stood straight. "I say why the not? The guys need a break and we haven't been to a party in a while, they all might enjoy a break,"

"There's your answer Junmyeon, now tell the others tomorrow after they complete their work. Also make sure you tell the maids to prepare us something in style, not formal nor too casual. Now off with the both of you, I will be up for a while longer." Sehun and Junmyeon nodded and left from their boss's office. Jongin continued on with some work as he not only is a mafia boss but he owns a large company of wine that is a cover-up for the family business.

Sehun and Junmyeon walked down the halls going to their rooms. Silence filled the air around them, until Junmyeon spoke, "Thank you Sehun, I really wanted to go,"

"Any specific reason?" Sehun asked and Junmyeon flushed, "There's someone I hope to see at the party," Sehun snickered, "I swear you are the weakest member, blushing over a single thought,"

"Ya! I wasn't blushing! If I was it's not like you can see," Junmyeon argued, "Look I may be blind but that doesn't mean I have my ways to be able to read people," Before Junmyeon could argue with the younger male, Sehun quickly spoke, "Ah, look it there it's my room. Goodnight hyung, sweet dreams," Junmyeon mumbled back a good night. Walking to his own room he thought to himself 'How can he know these types of things when he's completely blind? He truly is a mystery to the world, some may say a monster'. He then walked into his room, getting ready for bed. Then going to sleep as the rest of the city was rising to wake up as for it was almost five in the morning.


A/N: Hope you all enjoyed this. Next chapter... hmm who knows what's going to happen. It takes place at the party...

-Chii (05/13/18)