2: Pretty Boy

Fight for Dominance

The tip of my finger is tracing your figure

I say goodnight and walk out the door

Call me a thief

There's been a robbery

I left with her heart

Tore it apart

Loud chatter tuned out the music as it played softly in the background as the whole ballroom was packed with people. Kyungsoo took another sip of the glass of red wine he had been nursing for the past half hour; not wanting to drink any more than two glasses as he is a lightweight.

Kyungsoo absolutely hates these bothersome gatherings and would very much prefer to stay home. Sadly this was an obligation for his most recent photo shoot with Natural Beauty Magazine for their 50th annual celebration. Kyungsoo was chosen for the special issue due to the fact that he is extremely popular amongst the people for the natural beauty that makes him look so fragile and almost feminine but also has that hint of male dominance that any women would simply die for. In the images taken by the company owner's son, Lee Taemin, Kyungsoo had two concepts. The first concept was pastel and vibrant with feminine touches. As for the other set was more along the lines of black and white, giving off a more sophisticated vibe.

Kyungsoo didn't have much to do, half an hour ago he stood on stage with the photographer and they spoke about the experience. Now all he really had to do was greet and mingle with the guest. Even that was annoying to Kyungsoo. Yes he may be a CEO and yes he does socialize daily but it's all strictly for business. Nothing more, nothing less. Therefore he really hates parties and gatherings. Where people act fake to impress others who are higher than them in social standing. Where women(or men) try to seduce people who are in high power just to move up the social ladder. Everything about social gatherings or parties that are somewhat business related is a waste of time in Kyungsoo's eyes.

Kyungsoo stood there lost in thought of what he was going to do the moment he got home. But the lovely photographer Lee Taemin came in and interrupted all of Kyungsoo's thoughts. "Kyungsoo! Come here for a bit," all Kyungsoo did was a simple nod and walked over to where Taemin was. Now Lee Taemin is not you normal photographer nor is he any normal male.

Lee Taemin was a male model, the son of Natural Beauty CEO, a famous photographer, and known especially for all his controversies. Many including the biggest one of him sleeping with one of his models/best friend. Of course, that rumor was cleared up but it brands someone for life.

Kyungsoo trudged towards Taemin, wearing a fake, but charming, smile. When he arrived at where Taemin wanted him to be Taemin spoke once again. "Kyungsoo I wanted to introduce my childhood best friend to you," Taemin said motioning towards a tall male that stood beside him.

"Hello, I am Kim Jongin owner of K.J. Winery and E.D.L. Inc. A pleasure to meet you," Jongin stick his hand out in front of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo took it giving Jongin a firm handshake. "Hello Mr. Kim, I am Do Kyungsoo from Do's& Don'ts Men's Wear, it's a pleasure to be of your acquaintance," Kyungsoo said confidently releasing from the firm handshake. Jongin slightly lingered on Kyungsoo's hand but then retreated his hand into the pockets of his slacks. Kyungsoo only nodded and stood there awkwardly awaiting Taemin to say something else. Feeling the cold and intense stare Jongin was giving me.

Meanwhile, Taemin silently watched. Already knowing what was going through Jongin's mind. He smirked then continued to carry a conversation.

"Well boys I would love that you'd get to know each other," Taemin said a little to eagerly, Kyungsoo looked at Taemin confused. "Why?" Kyungsoo asked, not liking the mischievous smirk that Taemin was giving him, "oh well you see Kyungsoo, you and Jongin here will be modeling for me for a special type of magazine,"

"Excuse me? I did not agree to anything," Kyungsoo agreed as Jongin just watched. "Yeah but you owe me a huge favor remember? And I want you to pay it back in this way. Also, don't worry, it's no one will know it is you, I have to keep the face out of these anyways," confusing now arouse in not only Kyungsoo but also Jongin.

"Look Taemin I don't kn-"

"Mr. Do you must take your leave right now, you have important business to care for," said a man slightly taller than Kyungsoo.

"Alright Lay, allow me to say goodbye to Taemin," Lay, who is Kyungsoo's assistant, nodded and mouthed 'I'll be outside'. Kyungsoo simply gave him a nod then turned back to Taemin.

"We'll talk about this later, I must take my leave. Goodbye Taemin," He turned to Jongin, "it was a pleasure to meet you, have a good night," then he walked off. Disappearing into the crowd.

After Kyungsoo took his leave Jongin took the liberty to speak to his childhood Best Friend. "Taemin, what will we be modeling if we both agree?" Taemin simply chuckled, "don't worry much. I'm sure you'll enjoy it,"

"How so?" Jongin asked skeptically.

"Let's just say you get to have him under your influence," Taemin said with a laugh. Jongin stayed quiet, then Taemin spoke once again, "Look I know you think he's pretty no?" Jongin laughed and turned away. Although he may be one of the most intimidating people out there the only person who could make him feel inferior is his best friend. "Knew it," was all Taemin said.

"Well, I must go make a closing speech, as it getting late. Have a good night~"

"Good night Taemin," Taemin began to walk off then turned back around and walked back to Jongin. Whispering to him eight words that left Jongin in a flustered state, "Don't forget to dream of the pretty boy~" then he turned around and walked off.

"Taemin!" Jongin whined but got no reaction from the male who was already too far to possibly even hear. Jongin then turned the other way and began to walk toward the entrance. Sehun, his most trusted man, was there waiting. "Isn't Taemin quite funny?" Sehun said with a laugh, only causing Jongin to roll his eyes.

"Gather everyone we are leaving," Sehun nodded, "Yes sir, I'll return shortly" then Sehun walked into the crowd. Jongin being able to see Sehun grab one but one.

Sehun has grabbed the first victim; being a tall, big-eared male who was flirting with an attractive short male with feminine features. The tall one letting out a groan and yelling "Baekhyun help, tell him to let go of my ears," Baekhyun, who was the feminine featured male just laughed and said, "Sorry Channie boy but I can't mess with Sehun," and followed behind them. Then there was the loud and energetic member named Chen who was telling jokes and making many people laugh. He has quickly swept away as well yelling and feeling confused all at the same time. "Hey, Sehun! What are you doing I was in the middle of a jo-"

"Shut it and just let it happen Jongdae," Sehun said making his way to the two oldest members of the group.

"Minseok, Suho, time to go," Minseok who was a very young looking male with cat-like features was indeed the eldest of all members. And Suho was the clean-cut, smiley, would take home to mom kind of boy with the cutest crinkles near his eyes. "But Sehun... I was talking to him," Suho said in a whisper, "Oh you mean your crush? Oh well, we have to go," Sehun said then walking away as the whole group followed.

"No wonder people sometimes say you're the boss' ," Suho mumbled. Not long after Sehun turned around and spoke, "Well guess what princess, you know if I didn't reject the job you wouldn't have a place in this group whatsoever. So now shut up that pretty little mouth of yours and let's go." Suho and the others stood shock but then quickly followed as they didn't want to piss Sehun off more than he already was.

"I'm always impressed by how you can find things or people within minutes but you're blind as can be," Sehun laughed and answered, "Honestly I don't understand I just do it..." the two laughed and the group just stared in amazement on how Sehun could change his mood so quickly. Jongin then looked over at the rest, slightly scaring everyone, "let's go home, I have a meeting to hold go to tonight and one to hold tomorrow morning. While I'm gone tonight rest well men," they all just mumbled a yes and didn't care as their fun has been ruined.

At the mansion, after Jongin and Suho left for the meeting with Kim Namjoon, the men gathered in the living area(not the one on the second floor, as it's the main and it belonged to the guest but on the first floor) to just talk and have some bonding time.

They were currently playing the games of that of a middle schooler. Drinking, laughing, just fooling around, and asking the weirdest things of each other.

"Alright, alright. Sehun," Baekhyun said giggle as he was drunk off his .

"Yes, Beak?" He asked so over the whole thing and just wanting to go to bed. Sadly he couldn't as him and Minseok were watching the three most chaotic ones. "Have you ever had a wet dream about Jongin?" Everyone giggled but what surprised everyone the most was when Sehun broke out into a laughter. He left Beakhyun and Jongdae remarkably confused that they were practically sober. Meanwhile, Minseok and Chanyeol just sipped their beer and watched quietly.

"Never, Jongin is practically my brother and he's too serious and sensitive for me," Sehun replied as he wiped off the few tears of laughter that had slipped out.

"Seriously? I thought you had a thing for him?" directed Jongdae as this was completely new news to him and Baekhyun. Sehun shook his head, "If I had a thing for Jongin that meant that Suho hates一 No despises Yixing,"

"Who's Yixing?" Asked Minseok, "Yixing is the assistant of Mr. Do Kyungsoo, also known as Do's&Don'ts Men's Clothing," Informed Jongdae as he scrolled through his phone and continued to spill information on the two.

After a good thirty minutes, they all knew way too much about both Yixing and sadly poor Kyungsoo.

"But don't you think the Kyungsoo guy is kind of hot? I mean did you see how photogenic he is?" Chanyeol commented out of nowhere and everyone went quiet.

"He's okay, but I wouldn't flirt with him as the boss has shown signs of interest toward him," Sehun said yawning wanting to go on the long-awaited date with his bed. They all 'ahhh'ed' and nodded as they somewhat noticed the long stares Jongin would give the big posters that were plastered here and there in the ballroom. Or how Jongin would hold the magazine and read it a few time, over and over again. It made them a little scared of what the future may hold as their boss, leader, and their  friend had never really 'loved' anyone or even had a small crush.

When the silence had fallen it was immediately disrupted by the oh so quiet Minseok. "Let's head to bed guys, we do have a meeting with Jongin tomorrow morning." They all nodded, some yawning in the process. Sehun gave a big smile to Minseok and rushed to his room(whom he shared with Jongdae). The others followed already feeling sleep wanting to take over them. Once everyone entered their rooms and actually had fallen asleep it was around one in the morning.