Characters: Part One- Revival

Fight for Dominance

DESCRIPTIONS

Kim Jongin, 24 | Mafia Boss 

Kim Jongin, 24 | Mafia Boss

Roommate: None

Nickname: King of Death(Kills with no mercy)

The leader of the mafia gang Revival. Although he is very young that doesn't stop him from being ruthless. After his parents were killed in a fire due to a war that happened when he was 17yrs old he immediately became the new boss. He didn't fire any of the men that his father trusted but made new rules and switched the six men that work close by his side. Usually goes by Kai, only those close to him call him by name.

Usually goes by Kai, only those close to him call him by name 

Oh Sehun, 24 | Sniper

Roommate: Chanyeol

Nickname: Blind Snake(blind and traitorous but not to his group)

At a young age, Sehun lost his vision. Therefore he is now permanently blind, but that doesn't stop him from being a first-class sniper. Never missing a shot. No one knows how he does it but he does. Best friends with Jongin got him a position as Consigliere but he kindly declined not wanting more work than he needed. Has fallen in love with a religious good boy named Luhan. 

Kim Junmyeon, 27 | Consigliere 

Kim Junmyeon, 27 | Consigliere

Roommate: Minseok

Nickname: Mother Su(Mother to everyone)

As someone who has taken care of Jongin through everything as an older brother figure, he was made second in command. He is wise and tends to be kind. He gives a unique view and opinion that helps make sure Jongin doesn't make a mistake that he will soon regret. Everyone knows him as Suho, especially on missions.

Everyone knows him as Suho, especially on missions 

Park Chanyeol, 25 | Arsonist

Roommate: Sehun

Nickname: Fire Cracker( Exciting and Dangerous) 

As the Arsonist( the criminal act of deliberately setting fire to property) he tends to work a lot with Baek, Chen, and Xuimin. Chanyeol is really quick and has set a record of setting up five bombs around a whole abandon warehouse in less than six minutes. He likes to go by PYC but only his close friends use his actual name. He's currently in love with his best friend, Baekhyun.

He's currently in love with his best friend, Baekhyun 

Byun Baekhyun, 25 | Seducer

Roommate: Jongdae

Nickname: Flower of Death(Beautiful but deadly)

As a man of pure beauty that can even make a hetero male fall for him, he won the amazing and most dangerous role as the seducer. Amazing since he receives gifts and presents from the person he is seducing to get secrets out of him or trying to kill him. He works mainly with PYC, Chen, and Xuimin. Most dangerous because if he messes up he could possibly die in any case. Also because most of the people he seduces are gross, dirty, old men. Likes to go by the name Baek on his missions.

Likes to go by the name Baek on his missions 

Kim Jongdae, 25 | Hacker

Roommate: Baekhyun

Nickname: Hawk(the eyes of every mission)

He tends to joke around a lot and pull pranks but when it comes to work, he's completely different. His fingers glide over the keyboard and within seconds he can have all the information about you. He works mainly with PYC, Baek, and Xuimin. He is the one that hacks into the database and any security cameras to find a map of whatever building they go to. He calls most of the shots on the field.

He calls most of the shots on the field 

Kim Minseok, 28 | Spy /Assassin

Roommate: Junmyeon

Nickname: Coded(likes to live lowkey) 

Top Assassin in the country, he works the most with Baekhyun when he fakes his identity for some spy work. Probably strongest member in the group and could take down five men at a time.  Can swiftly kill someone and then leave with no trace. Is in love with a man younger than him by three years.