One

Captivated

Guys please don't forget to read my note at the end of the chapter, thankyou


Kang's Household 7.45 A.M

"Yah Kang Seulgi, get your lazy bum here real quick or i'll leave you" Garam's voice can be heard in the Kang's household this morning

"You dare to leave me behind and i'll tell mom" Seulgi retort back as she walking out of the house to reach her brother's car. 

"Whatever, be grateful that i want to give you a ride"

"Cause mom told you to"

"Yeah yeah yeah now get in and be quiet"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seoul National University 8.00 A.M

"Is it always this crowded in the morning?" Garam asked as they arrived 

"Not really, it's because they invited some kind of famous people to talk about motivations, jobs and stuffs to us seniors"

"Ohh that's a great opportunity for you guys to made up your mind about future, don't sleep when they talk"

"pshhh as if i ever sleep on class"

"Hahahaha everyone knows that you're a bear that love to take nap"

"blah blah blah, I'm going"

"Bye baby sis Hahahahahaha" He tease when he saw Seulgi storming out of the car

As her brother drove away, she began to walk inside. It's really crowded in the university front area, she saw two or three expensive cars parked in the parking lot and she thought those cars must be Speakers' cars.

"ughhh, I'm still sleepy. Shouldn't have slept that late yesterday" She yawned and keep walking while taking out her earphone from her jeans pocket when suddenly she feel someone bumped into her.

"oh my god, I'm so sorry are you hurt somewhere?" she hears a woman's voice 

"Nah it's okay I'm fine" She replied

"i'm sorry but I'm in rush right now, so I must go that way real quick. Bye and sorry again" That woman quickly walk outside towards the university front door and Seulgi can't even see that woman's face properly

"Well she's really in rush, and she walk so fast with her short leg hahahaha. But, never seen her before, maybe she's one of the speaker? Well I guess I'll see her again then." Seulgi said to herself as she continue walk to her class to meet Wendy.

 

Meanwhile on the other person....

"Ughhhh where did I put that paper" Irene keep mumbling to herself as she searched for her speech paper in her car. "Hello Yuqi, do you know my speech paper, yeah that one. Do you perhaps put it somewhere inside the mapfile in my car? The green one? oh wait okay i found it, sorry to interupt you. You know that I'm still a mess with files and stuffs without you arrage it for me hahaha, now bye and thank you" Irene hang up the call with her secretary, and walk again inside the university after taking her paper with her.

"8.15 ahhhhh i must quick, oh god im such a mess I regret after refusing Yuqi's help to come with me today. I even crash to someone earlier in the hall and i just rushed outside after saying sorry hope that I can meet her again to give a proper apologize.  C'monnnnnn have to reach the studio room before 30" After 5minutes or so she reached the studio room with face covered in sweat 

(A/N Some universities have a really big studio room/ auditorium that mainly used for the involved faculties in university but sometimes used for big event like concert or seminar, so let's think the mentioned studio room is what as explained not the common kind of studio room hehehe)

Well she supposed to be calm and collected cause she'll be one of the influencer speaker to hundreds of the senior students, but we can't blame her for acting all opposite from calm cause she's not used to talk to public and she also never do this kind of talk before hence she wrote down all her words so she won't embarrass herself in front of hundreds of people.

"Okay okay okay now calm down Irene calm down, let's drink some water in the backstage and wait till the seminar start" 

 

SNU's Studio Room 8.30 A.M

"Alright, all students please gather inside the studio room right now. Please fill the seats and please be as calm as possible. Thank you"

 

"Hey Seul, how long do you think this will take?" Wendy asked as they searched for seats

"Don't know Wan, but I'm sure it will be more than an hour cause they invited more than one speaker today"

"Hope it won't be boring then"

"If it boring then i'll just need to prepare myself to take a nap, easy"

"What a bear"

"Whatever"

"Yah yah, look"

"what?"

"Look at the door direction, your oh-so-called faithful ex just walked in with her new toy"

"Wow what a great way to ruin my morning ..................what? why're you stare at me like that" Seulgi continued when she saw Wendy stare at her and said nothing

"Can't believe you still love her. You're such a , need a repeat? You are a "

"I mean you can't just expect me to just snap at my fingers and then forget about her, it's not easy mann"

"It's bean a year you stupid, a year since she broke up with you after she cheated behind your back. You need me to re-explain things she done to you hmm?"

"Alright alright i got it i'm dumb, there's no need to splash it all in face again okay"

"it's fine by me if you're on your stage of moving on but you didn't even have any intention of doing it, you're still hoping for her and i can't figure it out why you still do that"

"Hard to explain Wan"

"Bull, just tell it a- " 

"All students please kindly fill the available seats quickly, the seminar will begin shortly. Thank you"

 

"We're not finished yet Kang and we'll continue it later" Wendy continued after the short interuption from the teacher

 

"Good morning to all of you, my name is Song Seungcheol. I'm the Dean of Business Faculty and I..........."

"Pshh, hey Seul"

Seulgi turned to her face to the right when she hear Wendy call her

"What?"

"Do you know that Irene Bae will be one of the invited speaker?"

"Irene Bae......... who?"

"Are you serious?"

"Uhhh yeah?, i mean you can't expect me to know everyone in this world right"

"I know but THIS Irene Bae has been on TVs, Newspapers and magazines"

"Is she a criminal?" Seulgi ask innocently

"She is not you Stupid, she's the most famous business woman right now in Korea. Young, beauty, brain, money you name it she has it all"

"Wait, what did she do again?"

"She's a business woman"

"Right, and you expect me who's in Art faculty to know her? and you know me, i never put interest on things like magazines, news related things, or whatever you name it except if it related to arts or sports"

"You got the point there, you're boring hahahaha"

"Laugh as much as you want, atleast I'm more popular than you pftt"

"Shut up Kang"

"Okay my lovely bestfriend" Seulgi just laughed at Wendy's sulking face while paying attention back to the speaking Dean

 

" now let's welcome Mr. Yoo Jae Suk, a senior artist in art field"

Everyone clapped as they welcomed the first speaker for the seminar, he ended his talk after talking about things that mainly related to arts and living around 20 minutes or so. Each guest speaker from the faculties are lining up and waits for their turn to talk.

The seminar is slowly turn into a boring event for most of the students since most of them were forced to join this seminar and all they did were just sits and listen to things that the spekers said, until a certain familiar name was announced as the last speaker. As if they just got charged, all of them became excited, all the sleepiness were gone

"At last but not least, now please welcome........

 

 

 

 

Irene Bae"

 

TBC

 



ALRIGHT so first thing first, i want to apologize for the long delay. I said that I'll be busy in the 2nd week of September and after that I'll update but i literally forgot that we have our 1st Try Out exam start from 24sept till 1Oct, so i have to prepare my studies in the 3rd week of Sept. Tht's why i can't update last month

After our exam end, we continue to study in school normally and i thought that maybe i can update my first chapter after a day or two days after our TO and then baammm i suddenly got sick. my head hurts for more than 6 days and  i also had fever, i can't concentrate well, i can't think well so that's why i decide to not write my update cause i'm afraid i'll mess it up

so yeah here i am after all those sh*ts i've been through

 

Sorry again guys for the long wait, I'll update as soon as i can when i don't have any disturbance

 

Bye, see you

have a great day, dont forget to smile :)