Prologue

Captivated

A/N Umm.. so hello guys, as you can see i've decided to make this into an on-going story and i'm gonna start this with some introductions about the main characters irene and seulgi. The storyline will start from next chapter

also i want to apologize for making you guys wait and to think that i can't give you guys a real one chapter make me guiltier, the reason why i can't update the story cause school was being a b*tch and decide to give us students countless homeworks and tasks right after i introduced this story to AFF, and adding my other personal stuffs like preparing a dance performance for my friend's 17th birthday,etc make me more busier (idk why i decide do all of these things at the same time, and i began to regret it now lmao)

so yeah, i hope you guys can be more patient to me and i'll try my hardest to never let you guys down

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bae Joohyun or the one that usually called as Irene is 26y.o young successful CEO that is well known in public eyes. She became famous not only for having a goddess-like face but also for her independent self that start her own company and become successful despite her young age. She is well-known as hardworking person eversince she's still in school by her teachers and schoolmates, she never spoil herself with her dad's wealth althought her dad is the CEO of Bae's technology company.

She also have good taste in fashions that make almost all of Seoul's magazines company wants to start contract wth her as their model. But ofcourse always got rejected by Irene because she just don't like to expose herself further to public and because she's also an introvert person that always put her professional-self around people except her family and her closest friends. She start live on her own in age of 24.

Just when Irene about to take a break after checking more than 5 piles of files, suddenly a red haired tall woman barged in to her work office without knocking and say with not-so-little-volume

"Yah, how long you'll stay inside your office huh? do you even remember to eat your lunch?you should be grateful that i'm super kind so i've decide to bring you coffee and your favorite wortel cakes on my way here"

"Oh god,I'll surely die young because you always make me almost have heart attack everytime you visit me Soo. Can you atleast knock? why are you here anyway?"

" *gasp* am i not allowed to enter my own bestfriend's company anymore? you hurted me unnie, i won't forgive you huhuhuhu"

"yeah yeah you can stop your minidrama, now tell me what you want cause i still need to finish all of these files"

"Just want to say that me, yerim, and yongsun will go to Red bar tonight, and you need to come wi-"

"I can't Soo"

"ahh waeeee, it's friday night for god sake can't you atleast relax for a night?"

"as much as i want to but i can't just ditch all my works, and you know that i never like bars. it's too noisy for me"

"ugh you and your workaholic plus introvert will be death of us soon, no wonder why you still haven't got a lover till now"

"i don't have time for that"

"yeah whatever, i'll be going now don't forget to eat your lunch"

"alright thanks, careful on your way"

"okay, bye mom"

"yah! i don't have daughter like y-" before irene can finish her words, sooyoung already outside her room while laughing loudly cause she succed to tease irene again. Aish, she always tease me about being mom and always talk about lover. i mean having a lover is not that important anyway right? right.

 

 

Meanwhile on the other side of Seoul, there's 22y.o young girl named Kang Seulgi who's already on her senior year of college. She  lives with her mom who's a doctor and a brother named Kang Garam who's just start working as a lawyer. Despite having a well-off family, she also try to be more independent by working part-time at cafe in weekdays except for Friday and bar in weekend. Her mom againts it at first because she afraid that Seulgi won't have enough time to rest, but Seulgi's just too stuborn so her mom just let her be. 

She's one hell of popular kids in the college, people liked her cause she's really kind to other people, never caused any unnecessary action, smart in every subject, and to top it all she have undeniably pretty face and great body.

Seulgi do skateboarding for hobby and for stress-reliever, she have a skateboard pal named Amber who work as dance choregrapher in an agency. She also have another bestfriend named Son Seungwan or Wendy who had been with her since middle school. 

She always skates on Friday afternoon right after she finish all her classes and today is not an exception, when Amber arrived at Han river Inchon skatepark she already see Seulgi doing some flips there. But it seems like Seulgi is not in the mood cause she saw Seulgi slammed her skateboard to the ground after she failed to land perfectly after did an alpha flip, Amber know instantly that something is wrong with Seulgi cause Seulgi almost never slam her skateboard except when she's in super bad mood.

" Hey, hey, hey calm down bear, what's wrong?" Amber asked as she approaching Seulgi

"nothing wrong Am, just a bit stressed lately"

"stressed about what? i doubt if it about your college and your work, there must be something else. Let me guess, is it about Yoo-A and her new boyfriend again?"

When Seulgi doesn't reply to it, Amber know she already hit the bull eyes

"C'mon man, how long it takes for you to move on from your ex-girlfriend? the fact that she cheated on you and date you for fame are not strong reasons for you to forget about her already?"

"i know Am, but y'know that it's really hard for me to do it. we dated for 3years long for god sake, i still need more times to erase our happy memories"

"You're wasting your time Seul, she's not worth it. There still many chicks who will gladly replace her in your life"

"i don't think i want to be in another relationship right now, not before i forget everything about her"

"okay now enough with your sad story, let's try another new trick and forget about all your sadness"

"alright, let's go" I doubt i can find another girl who can replace her, atleast not before i'm ready again right? right.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah sure jan :), lol anyway we'll stop here with the super short update for the prologue (more like just an introduction lmao) 

I'll seeyou guys soon in next chapter

I won't make you guys wait too long don't worry